milking it

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
jmfrice

milking it

Post by jmfrice »

Aww i just fininshed. I just got done with a creative session. Fisrt i used my wrist and ankle cuffs to hogtie my self, there not to tight so i can still move around. Then i get my prostate massage next to me, and put my vibrating cock ring on, and then i used my head board to pull my legs and feet up in a way that any precum or cum would hit me square in the face. I got the massage in an let it sit for a few while the blood was rushing to my head from being upside down. I started working it up and down feeling the pleasure of the p spot, getting precum to drip out of my tip, and trying to catch it in my mouth. That went on for a good half hour of please, until the timer that i have wireed to the cock riing went off and the extacy hit, everything being stimulated at once, wow, and being hogtied helplessly upside down. My hole body began to shake and quiver out of control. I kept on the p-spot until after i was done coming all over my face, never tasted cum before and it wasnt to bad, but id never try another guys. Then i stayed upside down until i relaxed a bit.
jake

Post by jake »

Interesting idea, one I've considered before. Just for clarification, were you remotely controlling the cock ring and prostate massager? Or were they automatic? Or what?

I'd imagine it would be very uncomfortable for the cock ring to keep vibrating after orgasm.
jmfrice

p spot

Post by jmfrice »

my cock was on a timer which was set on a time and the prostate massage was hand held thatt i kept massaging with my hand. i had tied up so that one hand was alittle free, or enough so i could use the massager