Toilet paper weak link release:

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
smelt

Re: Toilet paper weak link release:

Post by smelt »

This is a super-interesting idea... Just wouldn't want to use any of the "John Wayne" toilet paper... That stuff is Rough, Tough, and doesn't take any sh*t... ( I had to use that here)... Seems like an easy timer could be set, with a small electric sprayer ( I mess with 12v all the time, so I'm thinking windshield washer pump). Or, if you were feeling really, really sinister... A ring gag worn by the victim, which causes drips into a container, until the paper is wet. Making sure the position to drip into the target is quite "uncomfortable".. Wouldn't want a case of the dry mouth to happen, I guess
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

As far as I remember, that brand is sold in Mumbay, and is called that, because it is rough, tough and takes no shit from an Indian.
:D
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
onlykinkythe1sttime

Post by onlykinkythe1sttime »

Fantastic idea!

I tried this out a few days ago with outstanding success. I made a loop of rope with a toilet paper join using 6 sheets. It was big enough to slip my hands through, then I used a zip tie to crimp the middle. I was able to tighten the zip tie using my hands when they were behind my back. the zip tie was only the crimp in the middle so it was not around my wrists. (Note I did use a reusable cable tie rather than a zip tie, but the idea would be to used a zip tie)
rope1.jpg
rope2.jpg
So now I am naked with my hands tied behind my back and need either water or something sharp to cut the rope or the zip tie which will be very difficult with my hands tied behind my back, so water is the best option. I have a swimming pool outside in view of the neighbours house so I now need to go outside during the day, naked, and dunk my hand in the pool to get free. (I could have switched the mains water for the house off first if I was really keen, although the toilets would still have some water in the bowl...).
rope5.jpg
So I wander around the house for a bit first then wandered outside around the pool. Then to my delight, the neighbour who is a female uni student (I am a straight male) was standing at her window about 10m away, overlooking the pool. At this time I was outside but behind a tree. I don't think she saw me, but I had been walking in plain view of her window just minutes earlier. For the next 20 minutes or so, she was wandering around her deck while I was darting between the trees and moving to locations where I needed to cross her vision to get back to the house or pool. I don't think she saw me at all but it was exhilarating for me anyway. My heart rate was through the roof! :D

Once I had enough I dipped by hand in the pool which broke the toilet paper in seconds, yet I could not wriggle out without the water. Quite an exciting adventure. Next time I might lock myself out of the front door so I have to go around the house to get to the pool or back into the house... So many options. :lol:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think some of our recent public players might enjoy this idea. You've done it a gain, Sir Cumference.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Back to the original post, I've found something that I believe is much better than toilet paper.
I believe it is stronger when dry than toilet paper, and weaker when wet than toilet paper.

The brand that inspired me is pictured. I took one home and examined it closer.
The fibers are oriented to run front to back, meaning that it is much stronger pulling a section in line with the fibers.
These are flush able
Weaker but still stronger than toilet paper when you pull perpendicular to the fibers.

Extremely strong so it wont rip when you sit on it.
The second it gets wet however, The strength goes so low it will fall apart under it's own weight.
Attachments
brand I saw - Copy.jpg
Flushable kind - Copy.jpg
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

Wet toilet paper can be frozen.

Four sheets twisted into a rope, and threaded around and around the handles of a pair of scissors before wetting and freezing.
At 20°C it takes about 45 minutes before you can use the scissors.

Having the paper already wet, but frozen would also work as the original weak link originally mentioned
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Stretched out wrote:Wet toilet paper can be frozen.

Four sheets twisted into a rope, and threaded around and around the handles of a pair of scissors before wetting and freezing.

Having the paper already wet, but frozen would also work as the original weak link originally mentioned
That will almost be “pykrete”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pykrete
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sir Cumference wrote:
Stretched out wrote:Wet toilet paper can be frozen.

That will almost be “pykrete”.

And super pykrete is made with paper instead of wood. :rofl:
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

Sir Cumference wrote: That will almost be “pykrete”.

It certainly is and incredibly strong.
You can't smash the ice and because the water doesn't run off, a small amount takes a while to thaw to the soggy paper point
Scissors disabled with pykrete
Scissors disabled with pykrete
This is a loop with the free end simply folded back on itself around the ring and held in place with 4 sheets of two ply loo roll.
As a loop, the release will only be subject to half of the load and this can take my 70kg weight
IMG_20210118_163638_copy_659x1318.jpg
IMG_20210118_163508_copy_659x1318.jpg
The 16kg weight lasted 50 minutes, but timings are dependent on how saturated it is. Just wetted through was only 30 minutes.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:And super pykrete is made with paper instead of wood.
Precisely the material the Mythbusters used to make a boat complete with outboard motor.

With pykrete and duct tape, one could conquer the world! Muahahahahahaha!!!!

yeah... I'm nuts... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:And super pykrete is made with paper instead of wood.
Precisely the material the Mythbusters used to make a boat complete with outboard motor.

With pykrete and duct tape, one could conquer the world! Muahahahahahaha!!!!

yeah... I'm nuts... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
I have to learn to use that secret weapon too. Then I will conquer the moon. In the shade it is cold enough there. 8)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:I have to learn to use that secret weapon too.
To learn to use the handyman's secret weapon (duct tape), you need to study the works of the great duct tape Guru, Red Green.

He does his spiritual retreats in the peaceful domain of Possum Lodge, near Possum Lake. But if you go there, mind the snowmobile pile - it's getting a tad unsteady and could trigger a snowmobile slide.

Keep your stick on the ice (or on the pykrete).

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I have to learn to use that secret weapon too.
To learn to use the handyman's secret weapon (duct tape), you need to study the works of the great duct tape Guru, Red Green.

He does his spiritual retreats in the peaceful domain of Possum Lodge, near Possum Lake. But if you go there, mind the snowmobile pile - it's getting a tad unsteady and could trigger a snowmobile slide.

Keep your stick on the ice (or on the pykrete).

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Thanks, I didn't know the Red Green Show yet. So I build the rocket that will take me to the moon with duct tape (and pykrete). :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You can be an honourary Possum. I like the time he made a Hum Vee from 2 motor cars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaUvZP4QXLA Let's see your toilet paper do that one.
My favourite was when he made a remote control for his television set from a car dashboard and steering column. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=083F2oWtMuQ
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠