DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

DG-Lab experiences

Post by kinbaku »

A first impression in two words. More will follow later.
But others can also share their experiences with estims here.

After the recommendation of Slave_L (I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!) I finally bought the upgrade package of DG-Lab Coyote e-stim powerbox2.0.
DGLabUpgrade.jpg
DGLabUpgrade.jpg (14.73 KiB) Viewed 33499 times
Despite being packed very well - a double layer of mousse - the butt plug was damaged. I asked the supplier which glue I would use to repair it and he emailed me back that he would contact the factory.

It contains 2 connections A and B with 2.5 mm jack plug and a USB type C connection for charging.
DGLABdetail.jpg
DGLABdetail.jpg (24.58 KiB) Viewed 33499 times
IMPORTANT: make sure you do not use more than 2 A charging current and remove the electrodes when charging! I have read that some have damaged their DG-Lab with a heavier battery charger.

Parameters:
Size: 55x100x14 mm
Weight: 75 g
Trans. distance: 10 m (without occlusion)
Pulse width: < 100μs
Battery type: 600 mAh lithium
Battery charge time: 2-3 hours, after 1,5 hours 85 % is loaded
Battery life: 24 hours (average)
Work humidity: relative humidity < 85 %

It has four built-in modes for both ports A and B (works without the app), which can be seen by the color of the coyote's eyes: yellow/violet/cyan/blue.
These are set with the toggle switch A and B:
- connect the electrodes
- briefly press the switch (eyes are yellow)
- push the switch up or down to cycle through the modes
- short press the switch to start the output
- push the switch up or down to increase or decrease the intensity
- press switch A or B for 3 seconds to turn off. Don't forget it: This can save your life if something going wrong!
The last 2 also work if you control via the app. These can therefore best be sealed by a self-made cap with lock so that the sub cannot touch these buttons or pull out the plugs.

When connected to the app, the eyes are white.

The box (15 x 10 x 5 cm) contains:
- the DG-Lab
- a fairly short USB-C cable (30 cm) to charge the battery
- an elastic strap (50-80 cm) with which you can attach the DG-Lab to your leg, for example
- two cables (120 cm) with a 2.5 mm jack plug on one side and a 2 mm diameter and 11 mm long pin on the other side on which you can make your connections
- four sticky electric pads (5 x 5 cm)
- a short folder in Chinese and English with the QR code to the app, warning who is not allowed to use it, prohibition rules, product drawing indicating the parts, basic parameters, instructions for use without an app, how to connect the app, precautions, question and answer about problems, contact address at after-sales service.

Upgrade package set:
- two electrically conductive rubber loops that you can put around the penis or scrotum
- butt plug length 7 cm, diameter 3 cm
- vaginal egg length 6 cm, diameter 3 cm (can also be used anally)
- Silicone electric urethral stick (22 cm !!!) with cable (120 cm) for connection to this and with, for example, a pad; the cable is 70 cm long as one piece and then splits into two parts leaving 50 cm to divide the two connections over your body.

I had already bought for my Rimba estim: 2 elastic bands that can clamp a metal plate against your penis, long electric butt plug, leather belt with four metal contacts that can be closed around the scrotum or scrotum and penis, electric nipple clamps. Only the latter was a bad buy because they are not bi-polar and do not stay closed properly, so you would have to stick them with tape every time.
It is an advantage that they have the same 2.5 mm jack plug.

I connect the rubber cables directly and connect at the bottom of the penis and at the top of the penis, just below the bulge at the top. Only from 20 to 25 times increasing the intensity did I start to feel the flow. But then it goes quickly. It's the first estim where I couldn't keep my mouth shut before I even hit half the possible strength.

Then having the perfect sort done on the computer with the video from Slave_L (see 04 Jan 2021, 6:38 pm in the same post as mentioned above): 59 minutes of “fun”. :mrgreen:
I also converted this into mp3 and put it on my mobile phone. You can then choose in the app not to go via the micro, but via the file. There is a delay when the sound is there and when you get the power surge, as if a capacitor is being charged depending on the pitch and loudness and then once this sound disappears you get to feel the discharge of the capacitor. This means that it is better to silence the sound of the cell phone when you play the mp3. Your body will unconsciously react to the sound, so that you adapt to the shock that will come. However, if the sound is off, it is just random pulses and the intensity is much stronger without even changing the parameters.

Just like Slave_L I had set the bottom 2 sliders to 30-100% and 50-100%. There is a lot to experiment with here: just by setting the top slider to 30-90% I got a completely different sensation. Keep quiet when you lower the right side of the bottom slider (10-40%) which can cause the intensity to increase very sharply, even with a not so high intensity volume setting.

I also did a test with Audacity with the pitch increasing every 3 seconds from 100 Hz to 10000 Hz: at the lowest tones (up to 200 Hz) and the highest tones (above 8000 Hz) little happens. I initially made a square wave for this. I've tried a few sine waves and triangle waves, but I have to figure this out further.

An interesting experiment was also with the micro to watch a horror movie. These types of films usually have long periods of silence during which your body recovers and becomes more sensitive to electricity again and then suddenly have to put up with the loud screams.
Even ordinary conversations were impressive: the lower male voices were not too bad, but when a woman spoke, the DG-Lab reacted much more strongly to the higher tones. Here I had previously attached the plates to my penis with elastic straps and the leather strap with the 4 contacts around my scrotum. I had also used enough electric gel. Now the shocks were felt from the value 2 instead of 30, so I had set 50 for my penis and 70 for my scrotum.

Another scenario I did was to randomize the penis stimulation between the 16 scheduled programs on channel A and the scrotum on the micro on channel B with strength 170 and bottom slider at 10-30%. Because there are some fierce ones among those 16, I screamed out and got an extra shock on my scrotum. :twisted: Even the creak of the chair because I sat differently was enough to get a shock on my scrotum. I had to pay for it when a friend called me late at night and I forgot to set the phone to vibrate. :shock:

I also envision a scenario where you go to a restaurant with the DG-Lab on and connected everything with an mp3 file that initially has 2 hours of silence and then the audio file from Slave_L. Does the experience start with the soup or only with dessert? :roll: Hopefully you are just not drinking the wine at the moment. :mrgreen:

I also briefly tried the X-Y screen: if you describe a very small circle in the lower left corner, you have a very pleasant feeling. Here I imagine your mistress writing all the letters of the alphabet in it, both uppercase and lowercase, both block letters and ordinary writing. And I don't want to think about it when she then starts practicing all the signs of the hiragana and katakana, of course also with the “ (dakuten) and the ° (handakuten) for the voiced sounds and the p-sound, and the compound kana with the little kana ya, yu and yo. From time to time alternated with the 8 standard modes below the X-Y touch pad.

I also did Estim Bondage. With the volume on my PC at 60%, strength 202 and the sliders at 0-100% and 0-20% for the bottom one. Only with the low tones it does not work properly, because the DG-Lab does not respond to this. I had to endure it because I didn't tie myself up properly the first time. :facepalm: I didn't know what to expect and that is why I took the option that I could turn everything off quickly. :oops:
The second time everything was done according to the rules with the settings PC volume 60%, strength 200, sliders 90-100% and 0-15%. However, do the calibration exactly as the webtease tells you because this is different for everyone and also different at the moment you do this (Have you played with your estim in the past week or not?).

Also Estim - Project Faraday Pt. 1 is very good. My settings were: PC volume 60%, strength 150, sliders 50-100% and 0-25%.

I did Estim Tower with channel A on the penis: volume PC 60%, strength 50, sliders 0-90% and 0-50%. Channel B was connected to the scrotum, strength 90 and the program “Breath”.
The intention is that you always go one floor higher. But the higher, the more stimulation! On the top floor, you can get your well-deserved orgasm if you're lucky and if it doesn't turn into a ruined orgasm by the long way to get there.
Again, if you think you should be punished and choose the “Pain” option then these are sometimes disappointing because they contain a lot of low pitches most of the time.
Still one that deserves all your attention for a few hours working on your estim. Especially for the estims for which they are written.

The sequel The Estim Tower - Endless Mode also promised a lot because after calibration no further action is required (with the Estim Tower you have to choose what to do , this means that a time passes without estim, making your body more sensitive to electricity). However, after a few floors, the image turned black. At first I thought it must be this way to get you to recover, but presumably it is more of a bug in the program.

In the following I will give a short overview of the screens and the functions, as well as working out the individual accessories.
And of course the further adventures. :hi:
Last edited by kinbaku on 19 Aug 2021, 13:29, edited 2 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The world of e-stim is such an unknown galaxy to most. Thanx for the great review.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice review.

Have you played with the AI setting? You can turn on AI, exit the screen and then start an MP3 playback and the AI will still work. ;)

Also, did you enjoy it? Was it as good as I made it to be or do you have regrets? :P
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Nice review.

Have you played with the AI setting? You can turn on AI, exit the screen and then start an MP3 playback and the AI will still work. ;)

Also, did you enjoy it? Was it as good as I made it to be or do you have regrets? :P
It's a fantastic estim. :drool: I still have the cuffs on because I did the following milovana: Estim Laboratory and just like with the "Milovana Estim Bondage" you have to tie yourself to the chair.
And yesterday I did: The B.E.S.T.
Volume PC 60 %
A: Penis
Power: 120
10-80%
0-50%
B: scrotum and penis contacts close to perineum
Power 119
0-100%
0-100%
A labyrinth where I skipped once (it was too heavy, I could only hold on for a few seconds) and so reached level 7 after finding 2 keys and the exit.

Estim Journeys
Volume PC 60 %
A:penis
10% -80%
0-50%
B: scrotum
0-100%
0-100%
Different women with different tones.
Each time you get points, And if you have enough points you can earn your orgasm.

With AI I only briefly tried to lower the Increase Rate slider to see (feel :mrgreen: ) what it does. I have not used the Timer yet either.
Still so much to discover. I have already become addicted to it during a few days.

Have you already used your nipple clamps at DG-Lab and have you made an adapter to 2.5 mm yourself or bought it somewhere?
Last edited by kinbaku on 14 Jan 2021, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
llvr2008

Post by llvr2008 »

Great review, thanks! Just too bad the device can't be ordered at the moment.

Just one question:
kinbaku wrote: - vaginal egg length 6 cm, diameter 3 cm (can also be used anally)
How would this work anally, wouldn't it get sucked in without a flared base? How do you get it out again?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

llvr2008 wrote:Great review, thanks! Just too bad the device can't be ordered at the moment.

Just one question:
kinbaku wrote: - vaginal egg length 6 cm, diameter 3 cm (can also be used anally)
How would this work anally, wouldn't it get sucked in without a flared base? How do you get it out again?
While it would fit up there, and the cable is probably fixed to it so you can use that to pull it out (theoretically, if it doesn't break or come loose), I would probably not use the egg in the back door.

With all the good reviews, I've just ordered one too. (It's still available from multiple AliExpress resellers, so I've ordered through there). We'll see when it turns up (probably won't be until the end of February)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks livr2008, it contains metal cables for reinforcement that can have a pulling force of 12 kg. However, it is recommended not with pulling power, but rather as if you have to go on the big toilet and shit. Also, as always with anal toys, don't forget to use plenty of water-based lubricant.
I therefore want to use the regular butt plug with the same diameter first to see if I can push it out without using my hands. Unfortunately I have to wait a while until I have restored it in a safe way.

Gregovic, I hope you are as lucky as I am: my DG-Lab wasn't due to arrive until mid-March and I have had it for a few days now.

Slave_L, perhaps a very small disadvantage is that it is not sensitive to the low tones that are sometimes played in the Milovana sites. But on the other hand, your body also gets the rest so that the new high tones come through stronger.
And for that low price and portable estim, I can't complain. I will probably buy the ET-312 in the future, but then I can also use both at the same time. So the DG-Lab is certainly not a bad buy.

Also today I did The Estim Experiment Day 2, it was written especially for the ET-312b and is very comprehensive. Each time you also get a rising signal on which you have to decide that it will give the same impulses as the previous exercise. So be sure to keep your hand on the mouse because once you feel it is stronger than the previous signal, there is no going back. :shock: Even the default settings that you can adjust in the beginning are extremely difficult. So I would use the least heavy settings for the first time. :hi:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I mostly use the DG-Lab with my nipples and electric japanese clover clamps. Its a treat.

Recently I bought a specific estim buttplug though. Its a small 3.5cm ball attached to a 1cm pole of 3cm with a base. The ball and the rest are separated as a bipolar buttplug. This means that the estim will stimulate the sphincter muscle, which IMHO is the best form of ass estim there is.

Yesterday, when I read your review and you mentioned the device also has 4 modes you can use without using the app, I decided I was allowed an orgasm but the requirement was: no jerking off, only through estim on the penis. I know, I can put estim on my nipples for a guaranteed orgasm, but the penis can also do this when the right program plays. I hadn't actually done estim on my penis yet as I'm mostly in chastity, but today I was allowed out for this occasion.

Estim turned on and tried all 4 programs. They're very interesting, but the way they are setup won't induce an orgasm unless you either have a lot of time on your hands and/or are very horny. I needed more stimulation, so I decided to try out the buttplug on channel b to see how that goes. Interestingly The device is properly shielded which is great.

On the device, you cannot control which of the 4 programs goes for channel A and B seperately, you choose a color and it sets the programs for A and B respectively. I do think they aren't always the same program, which is very interesting, and when they are the same program, they play a different part of the program at the same time, so it can have a strong and weak part, then they will alternate between both channels, which is really good.

But alas, these 4 programs could not get me an orgasm. I have to say, I did not go as high as I could in intensity either, it felt very powerful regardless, but I could go way higher. I just wasn't sure that would eventually give me an orgasm, so I decided to abort.

I went to the app and repeated the same, testing all 16 programs and my 4 custom ones and only 1 custom one was good enough to easily get me over the edge. Oh my, that felt so good... and it was actually an unintended program.

Setup the lines as shown in the attachment.

The last 2 lines, make sure you press + or - so they are not there. Once you have the pattern set, hit + until you get a message that 30 is the maximum number. This should put a fade out line after your pattern, fading out from the last spike in your pattern.

The weird pattern at the start will feel like a ticklish feeling with a fading estim afterwards. The delay here is crucial because it will do the ticklish in a certain pattern that provokes an orgasm. 30 is probably not the most optimal setting either, maybe 28 or slightly less, but 30 works for me so I keep that.

------
EDIT:
Btw, how do you connect it to the PC? and what mode do you use? Do you just set the pc to speakers and have the phone set to listen mode?
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-01-14-14-03-31-518_com.bjsm.dungeonlab.png
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:------
EDIT:
Btw, how do you connect it to the PC? and what mode do you use? Do you just set the pc to speakers and have the phone set to listen mode?
I just let the sound play on my PC, that way I can also make a fine adjustment by adjusting the sound volume of the PC. My cell phone is simply on the desk of the PC with on the DG-Lab: microphone activated so that the mobile listens to the speakers.

I have tried the AI with the mp3 file made of your sort file audio (59 minutes) played and turned off the loudness from the mobile phone:
Stripped me off with only my handcuffs and ankle cuffs on.
First I put a Lark's Head around my scrotum with a rope and reinforced it with a number of turns. That way it was easy to slide the rubber loop over the testes as they cannot escape into your body.
The other rubber loop connected to the penis, as close to my body as possible; that way there is a short distance between the 2 electric pinched loops.
This connected to the A of DG-Lab
Settings on the DG-Lab:
Strength 80 (adjust to your liking, so you can feel the pulses gently)
the sliders at 75-100% (the left side shifted 3/4 to the right) and 0-100% (if you want to make it heavier, move the right side to the left)
the sliders of the AI:
max + 24
1 time/1s (full right)
max increase +22
every 58 sec
Then tied me up in spread eagle and enjoyed over 4 hours! :shock:
I was waiting for the 59 minutes to be over, but the AI is merciless and resumes the mp3 file without interruption. :shock:
In the beginning I only felt that my testes were stimulated and almost nothing on my penis, but despite the ring being attached to the base, in the end I got stimulation right up to the tip of my penis. So put a mop or towel under your penis to absorb all the moisture. :oops:

------
EDIT: :rofl:
Btw, where did you buy the electric bi-polar Japanese clover clamps (because your Mystim clamps have a 3.5mm plug)? I looked for it but found nothing.
I did find this do-it-yourself site to possibly make it myselff if it is no longer available.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:... and only 1 custom one was good enough to easily get me over the edge. Oh my, that felt so good... and it was actually an unintended program.
Yes, this together with the AI on and with the same settings of the AI as my previously described experiment (Kinbaku 14 Jan 2021, 17:42).
Started with strength 150 to see how long I can last. :twisted: :mrgreen:

After an hour you have to call someone who you know will stay on the phone for a long time or try to write a sex story of 2 pages. :evil:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

My first description of the accessories. Let me know if it is legible enough. You can click on the image so that it is displayed slightly larger in another screen.
ConductivLoop.jpg
ConductivLoop.jpg (23.59 KiB) Viewed 33233 times
RubberLoop.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

From an idea I got while writing the scenario for gwrolla I did the following.

I have 3 rooms A, B and C that are in line with each other.
In the middle room B I had put my cell phone on a table with the custom program of Slave_L (see the figure of the graph there). This prevents the signal from dropping out because I would move too far away.

My penis connected to the flexible penis straps with electric gel. That way I already feel activity with only a strength of 2.
Tried what I could handle and that turned out to be a strength of 47.
Then set the strength to 30 and the AI ​​as above in the other posts. So I had to take into account a possible maximum strength of 52 with an occasional peak of 54 if I lost too much time. And the DG-Lab was attached to the outside of my thigh, so no possibility to change the program. :twisted: After a minute I was already producing pre-cum. :roll:
I only had a belt on which I guided the cables so that they did not get in the way.

In the far corner of Room A was the key to my handcuffs.
Then went to the far corner of room C, made a hobble tie, handcuffed behind the hobble tie with the arms between the legs and blocked with an unfolded paper-clip.

Then the shuffling started on my bare ass for the key, with one difficulty though:
I had to earn my movement each time by counting the periods of the stimulation. So counted up to 100 periods before leaving, then before I was allowed to enter the next room back 100 periods and before I could take the key again 100 periods (so 4 times 100 periods, each time with a stronger stimulation by the AI :evil: ). This means that you can always rest from the effort and "enjoy" the stimulation. :shock: :mrgreen:
Duration: almost an hour of fun! :D
Last edited by kinbaku on 15 Jan 2021, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:From an idea I got while writing the scenario for gwrolla I did the following.
Helping others is the surest way to help yourself.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:From an idea I got while writing the scenario for gwrolla I did the following.
Helping others is the surest way to help yourself.
Very true :!:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is the estim japanese clover clamps
https://aliexpress.com/item/10050012898 ... 4c4dFaswc7

When I got them they were a bit bent so it wasn't really a strong grip. A bit of bending metal (the ends rubbed against the other ends at the base) its now working great. Very snug pull.

And this is the buttplug I used:
https://aliexpress.com/item/40003519677 ... 4c4dAKt1G9
Color: EAP 008-A-L (7th image)