What to wear for selfbondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
gaby

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

Post by gaby »

TNTBound wrote:wearing gloves can make for a fun time escaping, since its much harder to get a key into a lock if you can hardly feel that your holding a key in the first place! a nice heavy pair of rubber gloves does the trick nicely. another way is with a zentai suit. the spandex gloves are so slippery it makes grabbing anything 2x as hard.
Right, that's true. Gloves increase the difficulty (and fun) but also often help prevent rope marks :wink:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

bound_jenny wrote:You bet your boots they're essential. Nice high boots, at the very least to the knees, better yet up to the thighs, and sky-high stiletto heels. :drool:
These came in this weekend
:love:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I will now proceed with mopping up the mess I just made... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

6A5XK.jpg
6A5XK.jpg (24.93 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
Clean up on aisle 15.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gaby

Post by gaby »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:You bet your boots they're essential. Nice high boots, at the very least to the knees, better yet up to the thighs, and sky-high stiletto heels. :drool:
I like to see the lace of stockings (...and to show them also) :rofl:
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Wow. Those look amazing. And plans for a selfbondage session in them.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Part of my selfbondage is going to involve crossdressing. I like the clothes to add to the adventure. There’s certainly going to be pantyhose/stockings/tights involved. A recent example was that I wore sheer black pantyhose, high heeled pumps that had ankle straps, and a dress. They reason for picking this outfit was that I put my air conditioner on maximum cold. Then I secured myself right over an air conditioner vent. Think Marilyn Monroe action. The cold breeze up my legs was so erotic. I was helpless with my wrists cuffed above me, a magnet lock holding me firmly on my toes.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

gaby wrote:I like to see the lace of stockings (...and to show them also) :rofl:
I know right! I love to get a peek at them. Also, before I started dressing I didn't know I was such a tease :twisted:
CD Tammy wrote:Then I secured myself right over an air conditioner vent. Think Marilyn Monroe action. The cold breeze up my legs was so erotic. I was helpless with my wrists cuffed above me, a magnet lock holding me firmly on my toes.
That sounds like a great session!
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

CD Tammy wrote:Part of my selfbondage is going to involve crossdressing. I like the clothes to add to the adventure. There’s certainly going to be pantyhose/stockings/tights involved. A recent example was that I wore sheer black pantyhose, high heeled pumps that had ankle straps, and a dress. They reason for picking this outfit was that I put my air conditioner on maximum cold. Then I secured myself right over an air conditioner vent. Think Marilyn Monroe action. The cold breeze up my legs was so erotic. I was helpless with my wrists cuffed above me, a magnet lock holding me firmly on my toes.
No air conditioning but otherwise sounds good to me. 8)

I used to have ankle straps like these https://www.affordable-leather.co.uk/cc ... age-straps but lockable. There was no way heels were removable with them on.

I'm with Tammy on the dressing which is handy as I'm a transgirl. For me self-bondage starts with a soak in the bath, then night-time makeup. Numbing gel on the boy bits and a tight harness with a 10" dildo which has a flat front to keep tucked. Heels...always high heels often thigh high boots. Then after restraining my legs (currently working on getting my heels to touch the back of my thighs) it's a tight leather mini-dress or skirt and top, posture collar, penis gag, and getting my magic wand fixed against the dildo.
One wrist cuff is locked to the bed post then I flick on the wand and clip the other cuff to the bed post. A second clip is in a polybag of water surrounded by a larger bag. A blast with pipe freezing spray and I'm going nowhere for at least 90 minutes. When the ice has melted I can pull the clip free to release it, it took a while to get the water volume right :D
Going a bit OT after practising anal stimulation I can now dry orgasm (ASKA sissygasm) about every three minutes. By the time I'm able to release I'm barely able to walk on my wobbly legs. I love it. :gag:
gaby

Post by gaby »

Natasha Belle wrote:Heels...always high heels often thigh high boots
High heels should always be present, although wearing boots is also a good idea.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Usually it's nothing different from what I'm wearing normally + some heeled/platform boots. Alternatively I wear a skirt and pantyhose to shoes that don't really fit to pants like high heels or boots that are tight around calves.