lock on a bra, how to do it

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
gwrolla

lock on a bra, how to do it

Post by gwrolla »

hey, its me again.

i love the way a bra feels, even better, when i have water balloons filled in it.

but, how can i trap myself in the bra, without ruining my bra?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: lock on a bra, how to do it

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

thanks, that enlighted me.

but now, my next question is this:

how can i make sure, that i dont cheat, and take out my water balloons?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Make a leather belt with 2 holes punched into it where the breasts go when wrapped around your chest. Fill the water balloons with water or something :twisted: Run the ends of the balloons through the holes in the belt and tie off the end with enough knots that it can not slip though.
If you try to pull them out, or try anything funny, they pop and you get soaked as a penalty. :twisted: You'll be the product of
8 X 6922251 = (Turn the number upside down)
And of course, you ruin your bra :rofl:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

What will you be wearing over the bra because that's another way to stop cheating. The first method I used was a turtleneck body that I could padlock at the crotch (rather than using the hooks and eyes or poppers as intended, overlap the front and back flaps and put a padlock round so the fastenings can't pull through). But I've also used a turtle or tight round necked dress locked in place by a chain around the waist either through belt loops, or using the coin in pocket method. (If the dress has pockets, or if not, gather the fabric at a strategic point, in each side put a coin that's slightly larger than the hasp of a small padlock, then inside the dress loop the padlock around the fabric so the coin is trapped, hook onto the waist chain and snap shut.) With dress and heels locked on the only garment I can remove is the French knicker and that's assuming there isn't a chain between my heels.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You'll be the product of 8 X 6922251
:rofl:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Sergio wrote:What will you be wearing over the bra because that's another way to stop cheating. The first method I used was a turtleneck body that I could padlock at the crotch (rather than using the hooks and eyes or poppers as intended, overlap the front and back flaps and put a padlock round so the fastenings can't pull through). But I've also used a turtle or tight round necked dress locked in place by a chain around the waist either through belt loops, or using the coin in pocket method. (If the dress has pockets, or if not, gather the fabric at a strategic point, in each side put a coin that's slightly larger than the hasp of a small padlock, then inside the dress loop the padlock around the fabric so the coin is trapped, hook onto the waist chain and snap shut.) With dress and heels locked on the only garment I can remove is the French knicker and that's assuming there isn't a chain between my heels.

The turtleneck can be locked in the same fashion as described for the bra on brassiered.

@ Shannon:
That's mathematics put to strange use... :facepalm: :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Blacky wrote: @ Shannon:
That's mathematics put to strange use... :facepalm: :mrgreen:
But as a mathematician I love it. :D :rofl:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

thank you.

i know, i havent posted, for a short time, but my water balloons, in my sports bra, are still there.

anyway, thanks, for the tips.
leylaonedge

Post by leylaonedge »

Hey All,

This might be another solution, if you have access to a 3D Printer

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4700208

I'm planning on using this through a bra, with limited modifications to the bra. I think I may just print some spacers/rivets for the towers you can see, so they can easily clear, and will glue them in, so the fabric doesn't rip outside the puncture.

Just Food for thought

L