Bound Jenny update

News and announcements will be posted here.
bdsm984

Re: Bound Jenny update

Post by bdsm984 »

My wishes go out to Jenny and Pony for a speedy and good recovery. Some down-time isn't bad.. Just take it easy for a bit guys ;)
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Jeez, I'm gone for a week and 2 of my favorite people here are in the hospital. Get well soon, both of you.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm getting stronger and stronger, better and better, every day. I went into this strong and healthy, and that helps a lot in my recovery. That and good morale.

Not to forget getting several straight nights of good, deep sleep after getting out of the hospital. Being in my own home, my own bed... oh, that's nice! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

Oh dear Lord. Jenny, Pony, I am so sorry I wasn't here for you. I am feeling so small right now. I was so self absorbed for far too long. You both have been so wonderful to me and I wasn't much support when you both needed it. I am so very sorry. I think the world of you both and I am so relieved that you are doing better. I care about both of you and I promise that I will do better as your friend.

Your very humbled friend,
Dinah M.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

SouthBoundBelle wrote:Oh dear Lord. Jenny, Pony, I am so sorry I wasn't here for you. I am feeling so small right now. I was so self absorbed for far too long. You both have been so wonderful to me and I wasn't much support when you both needed it. I am so very sorry. I think the world of you both and I am so relieved that you are doing better. I care about both of you and I promise that I will do better as your friend.
don't belittle yourself, dinah.

your live was turned upside down. you had every reason on concentrating righting your ship back up.

it's really nice to see you back.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It's all OK. Everyone needs to concentrate on their own problems once in a while, to get them out of the way, so one can get on with life. I'm OK, still alive and kicking (and perving), and so is Pony.

Welcome back, Pervy Lady! (the kettle calling the pot black, I know... :mrgreen: ).

Jenny.
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

Things went crazy again there for a few weeks. My ex has developed some serious health issues and my daughter felt we should be there for him. Sort of awkward with his family and new girl friend but I surprised myself a little. I had no issues of guilt or even anger. I think it's safe to say I've moved on and am happy and independently on my own now. Enough about me. Jenn, Pony, how are you doing? I pray and hope you are both doing and feeling better. I am so sorry to keep going MIA but it seems the older I get the fewer things I can juggle mentally. I will try to read your threads and sort of get caught up Monday and Tuesday the 22nd and 23rd. Feel free to P.M. or email me as that seems to jar my attention back into place. Feel better, the both of you.

Love you guys,
Dinah
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

All is A-OK here, Dinah. Two years later, I'm up and at'em, as they say. Nothing stops this pervy lady!
SouthBoundBelle wrote:I think it's safe to say I've moved on and am happy and independently on my own now.
Good to see that you're adjusting to your new situation. Remember to keep the morale up. If you need a bit of help in that department, we crazy people are here for that. :wink:
SouthBoundBelle wrote:it seems the older I get the fewer things I can juggle mentally.
Tell me about it... :lol:

Take care and stay in touch! :love:

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Hi everyone!

Just to apologize for the prolonged absence and any worry I caused.

I had some egregious internet/computer problems and was down for the last 2 wks.

I'm back now better than ever with high speed internet - I decided to change ISPs and go for the big one.

So it wasn't another health emergency, thank goodness.

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have been trained not to worry. Just kept order around the place while keeping it fun. Just like you wanted.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Oh shit she's ba.... Ehmmm *cough*

*tries to block the view*

Ehmm, welcome back... *nonchalant whisttle*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

[quote="Gregovic"]Oh shit she's ba.... Ehmmm *cough*

*tries to block the view*

Ehmm, welcome back... *nonchalant whisttle*[/quote]
Yeah, let's cancel that thing we talked about. Of course, Greg and I have all the propensity of Pinky and the Brain for conquest.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

[quote="Gregovic"]Oh shit she's ba.... Ehmmm *cough*[/quote]
She has been ba.... cked up and now faster than ever before. So make sure you don't do anything wrong because she'll get to you faster.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh so glad to be back. As much as you guys were worried about me, I was worried about how much worrying I was causing...

Thanks to all of you for your *ahem--cough* concern and appreciation... :mrgreen: .

And thank you Shannon for minding the store while I was CKO (computer knockout).

Jenny.