My latest high-tech captivity game: the no-escape room

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Onwrikbaar

My latest high-tech captivity game: the no-escape room

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Over the last three years, I developed a wearable Bluetooth-controlled electrostimulation device. This started out as an 'invisible leash' that can automatically administer electric shocks when the wearer strays too far from a so-called Bluetooth beacon (a keyfob-sized device working on a button cell), and later I added various 'regular' stimulation modes. To 'motivate' the wearer of the invisible leash to stay close to the beacon, it must of course be impossible to remove or disconnect the electrodes or to switch off the device. Here is what I did.
HTB1VkbajtcnBKNjSZR0q6AFqFXa9.jpg
I put on above stainless steel chastity cage that I modified to serve as a single electrode covering the cock and balls. For a second electrode I used a fairly large sticky pad near my tailbone and put on a pair of tight shorts to keep it in place. I put the device (that measures only 66 x 66 x 28 mm, or 2.6 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches) in a pouch on a belt around my waist, connected the electrodes and switched it on. Next I put on my tear resistant jumpsuit and padlocked it closed. I could not tamper with the device, the cables or the electrodes anymore.
IMG_2193.jpg
I placed the beacon in a locking cabinet in my home office on the top floor of our house and made sure there were no scissors or other tools around that I could use to get out of the suit. Then I took a deep breath and (from my computer) activated the electronic leash with its timer set to four hours. The program running on it keeps me very aroused through e-stim, but due to the chastity tube there is no way I can have an orgasm. When I try to leave the room, the electrostimulation quickly goes from pleasant to unbearably painful. No matter how I tried, I couldn't bring myself to move away further than about three metres from the -inaccessible- beacon. Leaving the room to get the keys was thus out of the question, and there was no escaping the extremely arousing electrostimulation either.

My device also contains a 6-DoF IMU (inertial measurement unit) that the program could use to force me to keep still, keep moving, stay on all fours, and so on. That is going to take quite a bit of programming, so I hope to get some free time again soon :-)
Last edited by Onwrikbaar on 12 Jan 2021, 22:08, edited 2 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My latest high-tech captivity game: the no-escape room

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Onwrikbaar wrote: My device also contains a 6-DoF IMU (inertial measurement unit) that the program could use to force me to keep still, keep moving, stay on all fours, and so on. That is going to take quite a bit of programming, so I hope to get some free time again soon :-)
Feel free to ask for help in Development if you get writer's block. Many could benefit from a program like that. :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
prof81

Post by prof81 »

That's a great idea.

Can you share some details?
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, prof81, where we are always cranking out these ideas.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

prof81 wrote:That's a great idea.
Thank you :)
Can you share some details?
The chastity belt came from Aliexpress.
The tear-proof suit came from a Dutch supplier.
The electronics are my own design, see below. It is a pretty sophisticated electrostimulation circuit controlled by a Bluetooth-capable microcontroller. It is powered by a single-cell LiPo battery that can be recharged through the micro-USB port. I wrote the software too.
Wearable Bluetooth e-stim device and "invisible leash".
Wearable Bluetooth e-stim device and "invisible leash".
Last edited by Onwrikbaar on 02 Aug 2020, 12:29, edited 4 times in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Well made and nice idea. :)
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Onwrikbaar wrote:Many could benefit from a program like that. :twisted:
Hi Shannon,
I'm afraid the program alone would not be of much use without the (custom) electronics. Or do I misunderstand you?
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

kinbaku wrote:Well made and nice idea. :)
Thank you! I'm having so much fun with it :mrgreen:
Zefiro

Post by Zefiro »

Onwrikbaar wrote:My device also contains a 6-DoF IMU (inertial measurement unit) that the program could use to force me to keep still, keep moving, stay on all fours, and so on. That is going to take quite a bit of programming, so I hope to get some free time again soon :-)
That does sound very interesting :)

There could be some chores (positions/movement) programmed in, and be triggered either at random, or via a webcam partner.

Do you have any kind of emergeny-off, e.g. when the bt-beacon stops working?

*purrrr*
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

This is a great piece of kit. Perhaps you could use it to lock yourself up to get the next bit of programming (or any other task) done without wandering off. If you can rig it so you can’t see the remaining time and have to ask for release, you can make it add time (or give some other punishment) if you ask too early. I used a system like that to get the ironing done. See the sixth post here for details. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12198
Shannon SteelSlave

Keyless wrote:This is a great piece of kit. Perhaps you could use it to lock yourself up to get the next bit of programming done without wandering off. If
Just going to add that Onwrikbaar seems disciplined enough to invent without this, but forget I said anything if it was meant as a fun suggestion. Just lookin' out for the Developers.
👠👠
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Zefiro wrote:
Onwrikbaar wrote:My device also contains a 6-DoF IMU (inertial measurement unit) that the program could use to force me to keep still, keep moving, stay on all fours, and so on. That is going to take quite a bit of programming, so I hope to get some free time again soon :-)
There could be some chores (positions/movement) programmed in, and be triggered either at random, or via a webcam partner.
It is indeed my intention to interface the device to my DeviceWeb remote control system, so it can be controlled from anywhere on the internet, or through one of my automated scenarios.
Do you have any kind of emergeny-off, e.g. when the bt-beacon stops working?
When the beacon 'disappears', either because its battery runs out or because I manage to go out of range, I will have to endure 60 seconds of pure agony before the shocks stop. I do have a little utility program to check the beacon's battery level, so a flat battery should only occur when I'm being stupid :mrgreen:
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Keyless wrote:This is a great piece of kit.
Perhaps you could use it to lock yourself up to get the next bit of programming (or any other task) done without wandering off.
I'm almost done building a second specimen of the device, so then I could wear one while using the other for programming & testing. Not sure if it's going to improve my productivity, but it'll be fun trying :D
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Keyless wrote:This is a great piece of kit. Perhaps you could use it to lock yourself up to get the next bit of programming done without wandering off. If
Just going to add that Onwrikbaar seems disciplined enough to invent without this, but forget I said anything if it was meant as a fun suggestion. Just lookin' out for the Developers.
Thank you for the kind words :) I'm not nearly as disciplined as I would like to be, but the prospect of being able to play new high-tech games is a pretty good incentive to keep putting in the work.
Shannon SteelSlave

Onwrikbaar wrote:
Thank you for the kind words :) I'm not nearly as disciplined as I would like to be, but the prospect of being able to play new high-tech games is a pretty good incentive to keep putting in the work.
I sense that you don't want to be a disciplined individual.
👠👠