Request for messy scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ononodido

Request for messy scenario

Post by ononodido »

Hi everyone!

Been lurking around for a little while and tried out a few scenarios but this time I felt like following instructions :roll:

So I wonder if I could request a scenario-specifically something with some sort of messy or gross predicament. (For some reason I am extremely averse to getting covered in food and grossness-and being a masochist, being forced into this /to endure this is an incredible turn on).

I also enjoy chastity, cross dressing and anal and strict bondage(duh).

I’d say I have a medium level of experience, have done a fair bit of self bondage in the past with things like ice release methods, light timers and emlalock also.

here is my situation/equipment list.

Location- house with Non private garden (would prefer to do inside). Have multiple raised things (pull up bar, raised bed) For out of reach key drops.

Timing- I have the next few weeeks free :D so can be long/short and require some prep/procurements. Ideally would last minimum a few hours.

Equipment:
Ropes
Handcuffs
Ankle/wrist cuffs with rope
Ball gag
Open mouth gag (both lockable)
Blindfold
Chastity
Clover clamps
Assorted dildos/plugs -1inflating
Also latex pants with inbuilt dildo
Collar
Multiple padlocks
1 combination locked box

Clothing-some lingerie and a maid outfit

Foodstuffs/messy- pretty much fully stocked house-feel free to use any/everything and if I don’t have I can get.

Limits: nothing public please.

Phewf- I think that’s everything- if not please ask. Thanks in advance for all suggestions -if there are multiple I will try to complete all and report back.

I hope this is in the right place- what is the difference between a scenario and a dare?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Request for messy scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, ononodido.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome ononodido to BoundAnna.
I hope I'm not saying a mistake here, but that's how I see it. :oops:
A dare is a scenario where you go beyond your limits: in your case when we would ask you to go outside in the public tied up (do you dare or don't you dare). :twisted:
At the moment I am still busy. Immediately after the hustle and bustle is gone I will come up with something as a scenario.
ononodido

Post by ononodido »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, ononodido.
Thanks for the welcomes :] :]
kinbaku wrote:Welcome ononodido to BoundAnna.
(do you dare or don't you dare). :twisted:
ahh.... then I think I posted in the correct section- I do not dare...

Well, I am feeling a little daring and- I would be willing to push this limit - I have a semi overlooked garden, or could use having to go somewhere in public a backup escape option.- - something that is possible but that I would reallllly not want to do if very messy/dressed in humiliating way.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ononodido wrote:Well, I am feeling a little daring and- I would be willing to push this limit - I have a semi overlooked garden, or could use having to go somewhere in public a backup escape option.- - something that is possible but that I would reallllly not want to do if very messy/dressed in humiliating way.
Ok, I'll only use that as a last backup. :wink:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Put your latex pants with inbuilt dildo and lingerie on. Above it your normal clothes and normal pants. So only you yourself know what's going on underneath. :oops:

Like that, go to the store and buy 40 clothes pins (for a men) or 46 clothes pins (for a women = emancipation) and 7 meters (23 feet) of very thin, strong strings like dental floss or fishing wire. I suppose that you have a belt with some sort of open buckle, so that you can tie a rope directly to the buckle. Otherwise you need also to buy it. (You can do it also with a rope, but with a belt it’s faster and easier).

Take the spare keys from your handcuffs and put them on the floor at the back of the yard. It's your backup that you don't normally need. :mrgreen:

Prepare a lot of mashed potatoes, possibly mixed with something you like or dislike (carrot puree, spinach puree, Brussels sprouts puree, leek puree, …). When it is ready leave it on a low heat to keep it warm.

Now you can remove all your clothes, including the dildo. But instead put on your ball gag and your clover clamps.

Now perform what is said on https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=16752. This until you get to page 10 (see top in the address bar: id=16752&p=10#t) while every time you press “Continue” you remove the clover clamps and put them back, 90°rotated from the previous time (so first vertically, then horizontally, back vertically, and so on). The switch from page 7 to page 9 (left-/right-handed) counts as one change of the clamps. Any good exercise needs its warm-up. :lol:

Now is the moment of truth. Remove the gag and the clover clamps. Mix the key to your handcuffs in the potatoes mash, so that you don't know where he is. Put everything in a deep plate and place this plate on the floor at least 4 meters from your computer and the bondage place. Now continue from page 11.

After the task of Milovana, the task awaits you to eat the mashed potatoes with your hands behind your back and only with your mouth until you find a liberating key. Be careful not to eat too quickly and swallow the key. :shock:
If you don't want to do this, you will have the tedious task of getting the spare key at the back of the garden. :twisted:

If you are very brave, you can also tie your ankles so that they can only take small steps. But make sure that you can put yourself down and get up again in that way :!:

Let us know if you were able to free yourself from the task of Milovana in one go. I could not do it. :cry:

So, then you have a scenario with satisfaction for your masochism, messy task, a light dare (go to the store) and a heavier dare if you don't want to do the standard liberation. That way you clearly know the difference between a scenario and a dare. :rofl:
And you have your zippers ready if you want to repeat it again. :hi:
ononodido

Post by ononodido »

oh awesome! thankyou so much -I am at once turned on, preemptively embarrassed and grossed out (bliss) - I will for sure be doing this in the next few days. :D

I also might up the ante a little by adding multiple bowls and messy obstacles (so i have to move around to find the key) and frogtie my legs- which will really force me to wallow about and make the zipper all the slower :]:] will of course have safety measures in place and inform a spotter.

temped to also add a blindfold and/or open mouth gag (which is one of the squishy lips gag so not rigid) but don't know if it would make things too difficult to find the key. (haha i just tried eating bowl of icecream with it on and it was doable but difficult and very messy!! :oops: )

as for what to mix with the mashed potato - i'm open to instructions... :oops: - otherwise i will use https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?id=328702

thanks again! will let you know how it goes <3
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ononodido wrote:frogtie my legs
First test well if everything is possible. Personally, I would go for hobble bondage for the first time.
hobble_tie.jpg
Thank you for sharing. I didn't know this yet. :)
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

Try Enema play. You can try it while bound. You can combine it with diaper play. You can use An old fashioned enema bag or a disposable. You will go it will be messy. I like the fear of getting caught. I took a disposable one to a public restroom and put it in and let it do it’s job. I’ve put one in With a diaper on and went for a walk. Adding nipple clamps slows you down.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

whomadeangus wrote:Try Enema play.
That reminds me of the following:
Put on the woman's clothes, including panties and lingerie, but leave your butt free for now.
Put on your open mouth gag and lock it.
Stick a supository glycerine up your butt.
Now do this: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9062&p=64890&hilit=banana#p64890

Now complete your clothes: buttocks nicely covered.
Then your blindfold.
Tie your handcuffs at chest height with an ice lock so you can stand and sit but can not untie your clothes.
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

What do the bananas do in the rectum??? Make you go more, give you a feeling of fullness???
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

whomadeangus wrote:What do the bananas do in the rectum??? Make you go more, give you a feeling of fullness???
I have never personally tried it but have read it earlier on the above post and elsewhere as well. I think the natural sugars in the banana will make them ferment and make you feel full, which makes putting it in your pants inevitable.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

whomadeangus wrote:What do the bananas do in the rectum??? Make you go more, give you a feeling of fullness???
I found the old post where I read it and where someone with experience explains it well (Don't forget to read the reference I gave on Aug 17, 2020):
Diaperguy 08-04-2010 01:33 PM
I dare you... Bananas, Diapers and Enemas oh my!

This is not mine, but I have done it countless times over the last couple years. I find it best to use a Poise Medium pad instead of the flimsy maxi pads, but either way, Enjoy!

* 4 bananas - not too ripe, but not green either - break each in half
* 1 Kotex pad -- medium absorbencys fine
(note: a disposable diaper liner is a suitable alternative)
* 4 liquid fleet susuppositories-
(note: not fleet enenmas and not solid glycerin suppositories)

(1) place banana halves in a glass bowl and nuke for 30 secs (optional)

(2) empty two of the fleet liquid suppository applicators onto the banana
halves making sure the tips of each are lightly lubricated

(3) empty the other two applicators up the subs rectum

(4) slip the banana halves tip-first into the sub's butt, one at a time
(obviously). This may take a couple of minutes. It is a wonderfully
strange sensation for the sub, so no need to race through this. the first
banana will completely smush up. Push as much as you can in with your
gloved hand. It's weird, but believe it or not, they start to go in easier
and easier. By the 3rd or 4th half, they pop right in. This is why you
start with 8 halves. By the last half, you're sub will be incredibly full.

(5) tightly roll the kotex pad in sleeping bag fashion. sticky plastic side
inward; cotton side facing out.

(6) wipe up the glass bowl with remaining liquid suppository - if
necessary, pop open another and thoroughly lube it up.

(7) insert the rolled-up kotex into your sub's quivering (and very full)
rectum. If necessary, use your finger to push it all the way in.

(8) tightly diaper your sub and finish it off with snug plastic pants.

(9) Allow your sub to lay calmly for a few minutes; then make him get up
stand; answer questions; walk around; whatever.

Here's what is going on. The sub is obviously incredibly full of very wet,
warm and weighted mush. And the quick-acting suppository is screaming at
the poor sub's bowels "void. Void!". But...as the kotex begins to absorb
the moisture from the bananas, it slowly expands and forms a snug and
incredibly effective plug.

The resulting predicament is that the sub feels that intense crampy and
panicky feeling. If they try to tighten their sphincter, the intensity of
the cramping actually grows. I'm not sure why, but it does. And if
they relax their sphincter (and eventually they have to); they find that
they are absolutely 100% sure they are about to fill their pants, but at
the very last second...they don't. The cramping and trembling subsides.
They can actually stand and converse semi-intelligently. But then, in
about 90 seconds, they feel it building again. That nasty wave of
cramping. Everything goes crazy again. They can't focus; can't speak. It's
happening, oh my god, I can't hold it....but then it backs off again. It's
like wave after wave of contraction. Each one gets slightly stronger. And
each one forces the sphincter to dilate a tiny bit more. This can
sometimes go on for 45 minutes or longer.

After 30 to 60 minutes, the sub is totally freaked out. This is
supremely controlling for the domme. You own every part of their
existence at this point. And there are all kinds of creative ways for you
to intensify the mind fuck. Dress him up, take him for a walk, maybe
grocery shopping, and watch him try to mask his contractions and misery.

This is as close to incontinence as most subs get. I mean, with a full
enema, at some point, you release and soil yourself. But with this, even
if you push down a little, the plug means that everything takes it's own
course. It will happen when it happens. And that's that. You won't know.
And the big baby won't be able to tell you either.

But then, at some point the sub's tired and quivering little
sphincter surrenders all hope, and involuntarily spreads and the sub's
diapers fill with a mass of warm, wet, steamy ooze. But that's not it, in
most cases, about 30 seconds after the pressure is releived from the
prostate gland, the sub's bladder will involuntarily empty as well.

This qualifies as an emotionally, mentally and physically intense
experience. Sure to leave any bottom completely chagrined, humiliated and
weakened. Most dommes who have tried this recipe have been utterly blown
away that such an intense form of control and humiliation can be
relatively easily orchestrated with common grocery store items.
ononodido

Post by ononodido »

wow! that looks intense. maybe I will give it a go over the holidays.

never came back to let you know how the above went^^ ... great! - i planned it out very methodically - practiced with the handcuff crotch tie blindfolded a lot until i had it down. ended up frogtying myself too and attached a rope with mutiple padlocks to my hand cuffs (instead of the clover clamps line - although that would have also been fun - but i wanted it to last a while). I then had multiple large bowls with the keys in and also different food combinations - some of them were reeeaally gross actually (mushroom soup i remember especially. not my thing)... anyway the last bowl had my handcuff key in but was out of reach - meaning i had to find the padlocks that held me connected to the line before i could unlock my hands and free myself. the safety key was within reach but outside.

anwyays so flopping around blindfolded trying to find keys in bowls of gross... it got extremely messy. although still did not last as long as I was hoping for - maybe 40 minutes max but was a lot of fun - thanks! will give it another go some time for sure but think about how to make it last longer - perhaps combine it with the banana thing :p

yeah never given enema or diaper play a go -next time!

-
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Nice to hear that you 'enjoyed' :mrgreen: it.

If you have a 4 digit number lock, you can use (16 Oct 2020) ([url=https://forum.%20boundanna.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13054&start=15]Codelocker[/url] and TimelockerforImages). In that case you cannot blindfold yourself. For this I use the alarm of an alarm clock or mobile phone: I am only allowed to start after the alarm goes off.