Damsel rescue fantasy

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
DIDfan

Damsel rescue fantasy

Post by DIDfan »

Does anyone else with damsel in distress fantasies like to include being rescued in those fantasies? In my fantasy where I'm the melodrama damsel in distress tied to the tracks by the dastardly villain being rescued by a brave man is an important part of my fantasy. It's not complete without my dashing hero arriving to fight the villain and then risk his life staying on the tracks to untie me as the train is getting closer and then lifting me in the safety of his strong arms just in the nick of time as the train passes by. Sigh! Does anyone else fantasize about being rescued from dire peril?
FitPanMan40

Re: Damsel rescue fantasy

Post by FitPanMan40 »

DIDfan wrote:Does anyone else with damsel in distress fantasies like to include being rescued in those fantasies? In my fantasy where I'm the melodrama damsel in distress tied to the tracks by the dastardly villain being rescued by a brave man is an important part of my fantasy. It's not complete without my dashing hero arriving to fight the villain and then risk his life staying on the tracks to untie me as the train is getting closer and then lifting me in the safety of his strong arms just in the nick of time as the train passes by. Sigh! Does anyone else fantasize about being rescued from dire peril?
I like this scenario of the "rescue" with the implication that the rescued damsel will definitely show her appreciation in a sexy way to her rescuer..what would be a "suitable seXXXy gift" to him,,or would he put her into steel handcuffed bondage himself in a perverse turn of "being rescued for something even more sinsiter"??
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

FitPanMan40 wrote:I like this scenario of the "rescue" with the implication that the rescued damsel will definitely show her appreciation in a sexy way to her rescuer...
From the perspective of someone who's written a few stories, the "I rescued this dame from a sexy peril, and she wanted me to do more of the same..." fantasy just doesn't ring true for me. You might get away with it if the peril is self-inflicted (i.e. she really did want it), but it's a tricky one to engineer in a believable story. Not that I haven't circled around that idea a few times...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

DIDfan wrote:Does anyone else with damsel in distress fantasies like to include being rescued in those fantasies?
Better believe it. :wink:

The rescue is the closing chapter of the old-timey movie running in my mind as I lie writhing on the floor of my living room, with nothing else outside of my imagination carrying me along in my fantasy. Or I could be tied to a chair. I can fit this kind of mind-movie to any type of self-bondage.

And it's fun. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
DIDfan

Post by DIDfan »

You get it, Jenny. The rescue does add a lot to the scene running in my head. Whether I’m tied on the floor, to a chair, or imagining I’m tied to a post (I wish I had a post I could tie myself to) in my head I’m in a black and white silent flickering movie (with furious piano music) in the clutches of the dastardly villain in dire peril and in need of a brave man to come to my rescue. So that rescue has to occur. The rescue adds a sweet romantic element to the bondage, which is really nice. And of course after the rescue, whether I’m doing the scene with my husband or by myself with the imaginary hero I clasp my hands beneath my chin, flutter my eyelashes daintily, and sigh “My hero!” as I look adoringly at my real or imagined dashing hero.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

DIDfan wrote:Does anyone else fantasize about being rescued from dire peril?
I really like the scenario you described in your post, but I'd rather be rescued by another villain who kidnaps me again :roll:
gaby

Post by gaby »

DIDfan wrote:Does anyone else with damsel in distress fantasies like to include being rescued in those fantasies? In my fantasy where I'm the melodrama damsel in distress tied to the tracks by the dastardly villain being rescued by a brave man is an important part of my fantasy. It's not complete without my dashing hero arriving to fight the villain and then risk his life staying on the tracks to untie me as the train is getting closer and then lifting me in the safety of his strong arms just in the nick of time as the train passes by. Sigh! Does anyone else fantasize about being rescued from dire peril?
Like a lot of people here, I like too much this kind of fantasies. Since I discovered John Willie's art I always fantasized about being a damsel in distress. I dreamed of being Sweet Gwendolyne, specially dressing like her with that vintage lingerie and being rescued by the hero (well, in Sweet Gwendolyne was a heroine but I'm getting off topic :rofl: )
gaby

Post by gaby »

gaby wrote:
Like a lot of people here, I like too much this kind of fantasies. Since I discovered John Willie's art I always fantasized about being a damsel in distress. I dreamed of being Sweet Gwendolyne, specially dressing like her with that vintage lingerie and being rescued by the hero (well, in Sweet Gwendolyne was a heroine but I'm getting off topic :rofl: )
...talking about Sweet Gwendoline... 8)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gaby wrote:...talking about Sweet Gwendoline... 8)
You can download the pdf at http://taliakain.free.fr/gwen/John%20Wi ... doline.pdf
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Page 78= It's ponylady!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Page 78= It's ponylady!
Yes, she's acting the part of Sweet Gwendoline really well. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

I know someone who would like to do page 105
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I know someone who would like to do page 105
The top one? :gag: :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

The top one.
👠👠
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:...talking about Sweet Gwendoline... 8)
You can download the pdf at http://taliakain.free.fr/gwen/John%20Wi ... doline.pdf
Thank you. In that link I found also six more comics of Osvaldo Greco (...and Sweet Gwendoline in french :) )