Cherrykeeper

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
tueffy

Cherrykeeper

Post by tueffy »

Hi,

I recently ordered a cage from Cherrrykeeper and I am curious if anybody has experience with them?

I ordered a large wide since that seemed to be the closest to my size.

If anyone has experience with the headlock what does it feel like and does it help with security? I ordered without one because I did not want to take the risk before I know for sure that I have the right cage size.

I will followup with my impressions as soon as possible if there is interest but the cage is not here yet.

have a nice day,
Tueffy
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cherrykeeper

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hi, T. Might I have a word with you? It is not about your cage. Send me a Private Message, might have something else for you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I would be very interested in how this device works out for you.
Please post a review once it arrives!

R. Mc.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

It arrived yesterday.

First impression: Print looks very good. I went with the versatile plastic that was said to have an egg like texture and I do agree with that comparison.
I just had a quick test fit and think I got the sizing about right but time will tell.

Unfortunately the next days will be too busy to give it a longer try and properly break it in. But I will report back once I have more to say about it.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

I have had it for a while now and had the opportunity to wear it for couple of hours over the last evenings.

First the good:
- It is light, you barely feel any weight from it and there is almost no pulling down because of it.
- Peeing is very easy, from all the devices this is the most easy to pee in and there is no mess.
- So is cleaning, since it is "Bar Style" it is really easy to clean it in the Shower.
- No clicking lock. Since it has the same locking system as the Holy Trainer (Magic Locker?) there is now external lock that could make noises while moving.

Now the not so good:
- Texture: I like it for the most part, it grips the skin a bit and aids to prevent the cage from sliding down. But I think it has a higher chance to cause rashes but only time will tell
- Bulge: This might come down to the size I had to choose to get a good fit but it is not small and to big to wear it under jeans with out it causing a noticeable bulge.

Road ahead:
- Bigger Ring, I think I need the next size up to wear it longer term. Fortunately they aren't expensive so it is already ordered.
- Wear it over night.
- Wear it over a weekend. I do not have long term Chastity on mind with this but life is just too busy right now to wear it for longer than a few hours in the evening right now.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Short update after the first night. Well half a night to be fair.

Night time erections are still a thing, no surprises there. But they are just uncomfortable and not painful like with the Holy Trainer or any CB Clone.
Still enough to wake me up but I went back to sleep pretty fast afterwards. Around 2 AM the feeling of the cage being on me was just to new to get back to sleep so I took it of.
Next try when I don't have to work on the next day....
No chafing so far either.

All in all still satisfied with my purchase.

Oh, and the bigger ring arrived a few days ago and is definitively a better fit.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Hi,

it's been a while but since it is locktober I thought I give a little update.

I have been wearing the cage over a few weekends since the last update and have to say it is fitting pretty good.
Not 100% perfect but good enough for my use case. Could be a bit better if the tube were a bit longer and if it were it might even be able to not be as wide as it needs to be right now.

In late September I decided to try and do what I call "Locktober light".
The rules are as follows:

- No Orgasm from penile stimulation of any kind.
- Wearing the cage whenever I am home alone (so everyday after work)
- Wearing the cage overnight when I don't have to work the next day (I have to be somewhat rested at work and the cage still wakes me up at night)
- Wearing the cage from Friday after work until Sunday evening.
- Stay clean shaven in the crotch for all of October (I usually just trim it)
- Do something anal at least every other day.
- Anal orgasms are allowed as long as no penile stimulation was done at the same time. This includes vibration/stroking the cage. (this is kinda the goal of this)
- Explore "Hypnotic Chastity" as an addition to the device

I have to say it is working well sofar.