Mmmm

Post your dares or request a dare here.
lovetoy

Mmmm

Post by lovetoy »

Someone dare me :D Something involving drinking urine maybe ( diluted, pure, straight from the tap, your choice :D )

I've got handcuffs, lots of rope, nipple clamps, a blindfold, a butt plug, and two hooks in my ceiling (cant support more than 10-15 pounds or so though)
lilreichel88

Post by lilreichel88 »

Well since you hooked me up with a dare I will try to give you one. (This is my first time posting a dare and I hope it comes out well.)

First take a long tube and tape one end to the bottom of the inside of a bucket. (This tube should be long enough to reach your mouth with you in a kneeling position under the bucket when it is attached to one of the ceiling hooks. Next take some of your urine (or someone elses your choice) and put it in a bucket. You can add water to this or whatever else you would like to do. Then tie the bucket to the ceiling hook. Take the key to your handcuffs and put them inside the bucket. Then tie some rope around the top of the bucket so that a piece of string hangs down (this string should, when pulled tip the bucket over and if it is pulled too much the contents will spill.

Now kneel under the bucket and tie your ankles together. Put a noose knot around your ankle cinch and attach the noose knot to the middle chain of the handcuffs. Once you cuff your wrists you will be hogtied kneeling.

Before you attach the cuffs on your wrists place the nipple clamps on and connect then with rope to each other. then tie the rope around the bucket to the rope connecting your nipple clamps. In order to dump the bucket you will have to pull down with your chest. Tape the tube into your mouth and put the blindfold in place. And before you have a second thought cuff your wrists behind you.

This will last for the amount of time it takes you to drink the contents of the bucket and tip it over to drop your keys, once keys are on the floor you have to blindly find the keys and unlock your wrists. You can end this early by just dumping the contents of the bucket over yourself.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if any of this seems impossible. I am off to do the dare you gave me.
lovetoy

Post by lovetoy »

UHHH I love it :D :D :D I'm sooooo looking forward to trying it later tonight :D Either drink the piss or dump it all over myself... wonder what I'll do

Excellent dare, I'll let you know how it goes :D

Edit: hmmm not sure what I'll use for a tube though... ooh I think I have some bendy plastic straws somewhere, if I can find them I'll connect them together and use them for the tube
...And when I said sweet I meant dirty
huve

Post by huve »

don't make the tube too long or you won't have neough suck to drink the urine
lovetoy

Post by lovetoy »

UHHHHH :D I did it I did it

I did it in the bathroom instead of my room (didn't want to spill piss on my bedsheets), I used the shower curtain rod instead of the hooks, and it worked great

I got into position with my ankles tied tightly together and my hands cuffed behind my back, and the tube in my mouth, taped to my cheek to hold it in place

After about 5 minutes I decided to take a lil sip and taste it... the urine didnt stop flowing through the tube, it kept coming and coming and it was all I could do to swallow it fast enough. A minute or so had gone by and the bucket still wasnt empty, so I tilted my head back, and jerked my chest forward, giving my nipples a nice tug, and splashing warm piss all over my face. The key didnt fall, and the bucket still wasnt empty yet. Another minute or so of nipple pulling fun and I heard the key drop. I felt around behind me for the keys, and couldn't find them. I slowly leaned forward, pulling my nipples hard, untill the clamps ripped off. I screamed in pain and pleasure, then brought my head down to the floor, and felt around the puddles of piss with my tongue till I felt the key. I picked it up with my teeth, straightened my back, turned my head and dropped the key behind me.

I uncuffed myself, took off my blindfold, undid my ankle ropes, then put my clamps back on and came down here to type this :D
...And when I said sweet I meant dirty