Chair Tied

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lilreichel88

Chair Tied

Post by lilreichel88 »

Last night I was trying to find a position to put myself in that I have not done before. Being relative new to this stuff that was not all that hard to find something new. I decided to do something to play with my mind and body.

I started by inserting a hook into the ceiling and attaching a string to it with my key for my padlock. This was directly infront of the window in my hotel room. I then position the desk chair in front of the window. I put on my stockings, butt plug and boots and put all of my rope, cuffs and other things within reach of the chair.

First I set my release I set the alarm clock on my phone for about an hour and 10 mins. Figuring it would take be about 10 mins to finish the bondage a hour was a good time for this. I then put the key ring on the cell phone all was set for release.

First my ankles, I tie my ankles together with about 7 inches between them attach both ends of the rope left from the ankle tie one of the wheels of the chair (The chair is a normal computer chair, had post coming down from seat to star of wheels) Once both of these ends are tied off if I rotate the chair the rope gets tighter.

Next is my right wrist. I put a slip knot on the padlock and locked the end of a long piece of rope to my wrist cuff. I then start wrapping the rope around my wrist to the arm of the chair. I continue up my arm to my elbow. I then go around the back of the chair and tie off the rope on the opposite arm of the chair. Now i can't reach the knot and can't free my right wrist with out the key.

I then looped rope 4 times around the left arm of the chair and left enough slack in the loops to fit my arm at the elbow. Then i made a cinch noose. I attached the loose end to one of the wheels and wrapped the noose part around the left arm of the chair.

Then I put on my blindfold on. Once i put the blindfold on I found the loops and trapped my left elbow and lastly i found my noose for my left wrist and pulled it taught. now i am all tied up but with one last twist I spin the chair thus making the ankle tie and noose on left wrist tighten. I have no escape until the key falls. Based on my calculation i have about an hour. Now playing with my mind is the fact that i can't tell if i am facing out the window for all to see or with my back to the window. Because there is one light on in my room you can see me perfectly through the window. After what seemed like forever I started to fall asleep and jolted myself awake. I had no idea now how long i have been tied and i feel around for my key but nothing. I start to get nervous.

I know that my backup release is that my normal alarm goes off in a about 5 hours from the start of my bondage and then after that I am in a hotel, maid service. My mind starts to race as I try to find some way to get out. After much squirming and pulling i was able to get the blindfold off and at least see what i am working with and also see the time. I have been in bondage for about 2 hours so i must have set my alarm wrong. Now i have to either wait 3 hours for my second alarm and hope it goes off before the maid comes. I deciede to try to get free. After about an hour of struggling i am able to free my left wrist and i am then able to grab the string with my key on it and unlock myslef the rest of the way.

This was an awesome experiance and can't wait for more self-bondage tonight... hopfully something where i get caught hehe :twisted:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Interesting technique there, using the pivoting chair to help cinch some restraints tight.

I see that you enjoyed yourself immensely! I like the psychological aspect of some scenarios, the uncertainty of being seen or caught, someone peering in the window out of curiosity...

Messing with the mind is just as good as tying one's self up. The suspense heightens the excitement, the arousal. Add a good dose of imagination, and the mind races!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!