A day in a hotel room

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
gaby

A day in a hotel room

Post by gaby »

I travel a lot for work, so I take every opportunity I have to practice selfbondage. One day when I returned to the hotel room I decided I had time to play a while before dinner. At that time I also wanted to experiment with padlocks. The truth is that a bit of fun became almost a night of panic. In the end, I was able to escape my bonds, but it took a lot longer than I had planned. Here you can read my full adventure to find out more about what happened to me that night.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A day in a hotel room

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 14 Jun 2020, 09:30, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I use the Chrome web browser and it has a built-in translator for lots of languages, including "foreign" :P :P :P

My Español is a bit rusty so the trusty (non-rusty) browser translator helps me along. :lol:

And it's a very nice story, Gaby. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Amazing story Gaby! It sounds like you bit of a bit more than you could chew and had quite a scare! Have you ever played with padlocks since? I bet there are a lot of us here with stories of unplanned sessions that became a lot scarier than we intended.

Hotel rooms are great, because room service is an additional emergency safety (even if involuntarily!) and more anonymous than being walked in on by someone you know...
gaby

Post by gaby »

bound_jenny wrote:I use the Chrome web browser and it has a built-in translator for lots of languages, including "foreign" :P :P :P

My Español is a bit rusty so the trusty (non-rusty) browser translator helps me along. :lol:

And it's a very nice story, Gaby. 8)

Jenny.
I forgot to tell you my blog is in spanish :oops: :D
Thank you for your comment. I'm glad to know that you liked it. :D
gaby

Post by gaby »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Amazing story Gaby! It sounds like you bit of a bit more than you could chew and had quite a scare! Have you ever played with padlocks since?
yes, I've done it...but not in the same way :rofl:
BoundInKasugai wrote:Hotel rooms are great, because room service is an additional emergency safety (even if involuntarily!) and more anonymous than being walked in on by someone you know...
I hadn't thought of it that way, but you're right. It would be like "the last resort" 8)
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

gaby wrote:It would be like "the last resort" 8)
*BA DUM*
*TSSSSS*
:mrgreen:
gaby

Post by gaby »

BoundInKasugai wrote: Hotel rooms are great, because room service is an additional emergency safety (even if involuntarily!) and more anonymous than being walked in on by someone you know...
...one of friends told me that housekeeper would have told me: "Don't pay attention to me, keep having fun, I just do the cleaning and I retire and don't worry, you're the fifth guest I find bound and gagged in rooms having fun with these little games this week, and it's just Tuesday" :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gaby wrote:...one of friends told me that housekeeper would have told me: "Don't pay attention to me, keep having fun, I just do the cleaning and I retire and don't worry, you're the fifth guest I find bound and gagged in rooms having fun with these little games this week, and it's just Tuesday" :rofl:
And the housekeeper left him in his bondage that started on Sunday. :lol:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:...one of friends told me that housekeeper would have told me: "Don't pay attention to me, keep having fun, I just do the cleaning and I retire and don't worry, you're the fifth guest I find bound and gagged in rooms having fun with these little games this week, and it's just Tuesday" :rofl:
And the housekeeper left him in his bondage that started on Sunday. :lol:
:rofl:
llvr2008

Post by llvr2008 »

Great story! But I can imagine when fiction turns to reality it can get scary!
gaby

Post by gaby »

llvr2008 wrote:Great story! But I can imagine when fiction turns to reality it can get scary!
Indeed. Although I was very scared I must also say that I enjoyed it much more. Maybe it was because I ended up finding something I wasn't looking for. :rofl:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Pinta bien el blog, habrá que echarle una ojeada.

Bienvenid@ al foro.

Saludosd desde Barcelona
gaby

Post by gaby »

qwerty212 wrote:Pinta bien el blog, habrá que echarle una ojeada.

Bienvenid@ al foro.

Saludosd desde Barcelona
Gracias!!! Agradezco tu comentario. Siempre eres bienvenido en mi blog :hi: