The 3 month chastity challenge for Novice male players

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

The 3 month chastity challenge for Novice male players

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Yes, you read that right. I came up with the perfect 3 month chastity challenge that is suitable for Novice players. Please understand, I used the word novice, not beginners.

You can use this scenario even if you are in a relationship and do not want to give up sex.

In order to be qualified as a novice, you must be able to wear your chastity device under your clothes and go to work/school while wearing it, even if it is just for a day. If you can do that, then you can consider you a novice. A beginner player would not dare to wear it while going out, which is okay. I know I was so thrilled when I got there and did it the first time.

About the scenario
As you read in the title, the idea is that the challenge will take a quater of the year, but being that this is for novice, it is obviously not going to be: lock on, wait 3 months, get out. There's a game system behind this challenge with rewards that will help you go from being a novice player to an intermediate player. Given that a quater is used, you will start on the day before the 1st of a month, in the evening. You end at the last day of the 3rd month in the evening as well, unless you earned early release days.

The objective of this scenario is going to be, being able to sleep with your chastity device on. Something that requires dedication, and this scenario will provide plenty of rewards to do just that.

A small bonus objective: When you sleep while wearing your chastity device, no underpants are allowed. You can decide to go fully naked too. I personally prefer that, but in any case, your penis is covered in chastity, but its movement itself is not restricted in any way. Let it move freely to where it can do so.

A day in the scenario
This challenge works with day cycles. A day starts before you go to bed and ends the next day before you go to bed. This is done on purpose.

You obviously start the day by putting on the chastity device. If you wake up still wearing the chastity device, you earned the privilege to take it off for the rest of the day. You can also decide to keep wearing the chastity device until the day cycle ends. If at the end of the day cycle you still wear the chastity device, you take it off, to clean your member and the device and put it back on for the cycle to repeat itself. In addition, you earn a day in a streak for early release.

If you woke up wearing the chastity device and you continue to wear it during the day, but at some point, you crave for an orgasm, it is perfectly allowed to take the device off. Just understand that when you decide to do that, it counts as if you had not worn it for the day, and it does not count for a day in the streak. If you were currently in one, the streak will end. (more on that later).

If you haven't slept a full cycle with the chastity device on, your punishment is, that you must wear the chastity device for the remaining of the day.

If you decide you need an orgasm during the night (or want to have sex), you can do so, but that count as not wearing the chastity device during the night, and punishment on the next day is required.

That is basically the mechanism for the challenge.

When you are not wearing the chastity device, you are allowed to get as many orgasms as you please. Keep in mind, that you can't have an early release streak if you are not wearing the chastity device. So either you get an orgasm, or you play to get released earlier. It's your choice.

Keeping score
It is important to keep score for this challenge.
As part of the challenge, you must count every time you did not sleep while in chastity, even if you wore the cage the next day as part of the punishment. You can tally each time, that's fine. (just for clarification, if you sleep in chastity, but wake up in pain, and want it off, so you remove it, that's one to count. If you want sex, but afterwards put the cage on and sleep for the rest of the night, that does count as failed too, so you count it down, and also punishment next day as described earlier. Basically, you count the amount of punishments necessary.

Your ultimate goal for this challenge is to have as few punishments as possible, where at some point you are able to play this challenge without getting punishments at all. Although if you have a partner who occasionally wants to have sex, then you are going to get punishment scored...

The same is true for the start date and end date of a streak. More about that below.
Even though the day starts in the evening and ends the next day in the evening, most time of this day is on the day time. As a result, when writing down a date, you use the date of the day you are in most of the time. For example, you start on june 3rd at 22:00 and end on june 4th at 22:00. This day cycle has the date june 4th attached to it.

Streaks
You can earn days to be released earlier. This makes that you can get out of chastity before the 3 months have ended.

In order to do so, you must be a full day cycle in chastity, with exception the cleaning at the very end.

If you are indeed a full day into chastity for the first day, you write down the start date of the streak.
For every consecutive day, you do not have to write down anything. The moment you stop your streak, you write down the date of the last day you were fully in chastity. The following example is a possibility:

On june 3rd 22:00 you go to bed in chastity. The next morning, you decide to try a streak. In the evening at 22:00 you successfully complete the streak. You take off the device for cleaning and put it back on. As this is the first day of the streak, you write down the start date of june 4th. During the night on june 5th, you wake up with unbearable pain and take the device off. The next morning, you write down streak ended: june 4rd, giving you a 1 day streak.

Your scorecard would look something like this:
Streaks:
june 4rd - june 4rd: 1 day.

The chastity cage obviously goes on for punishment on june 5th too, but its not a streak anymore.

The early release system
As you can read above, you can have streaks. Why a streak? Because I want you to try and keep the device on longer than just a day. For that reason, you need to be wearing the cage for almost a full week, aka 6 day streak minimum, in order to actually have the streak count for early release. I know this is going to be tough. This is going to be something you need to work towards. That's the whole idea.

If your streak counts, you are allowed to subtract the amount of days of this streak from the end day and get released earlier.

If your streak lasts longer than 6 days, all days afterwards do count too. So if you manage to wear your chastity device for 21 consecutive days before you decide to take it off in the morning so you can get an orgasm, then you are allowed to subtract 21 days from the end date and get released 21 days earlier. Of course, you can have more than one streaks, even if you can only manage to be in chastity for a full week before you desperately need that orgasm, you can repeat the cycle and just have one orgasm a week and still get a lot of days off.

If you have done this dare a few times and you start to get experienced enough, to be able to wear the chastity device for a full 1,5 month, you automatically earn the rest of the period free. If so, I suggest you to do the scenario again. Add another 3 months playtime right after, no orgasm in between and see if you can do it a full 3 months.

At the end of the challenge, you have written down how often you failed to not go to bed while being in chastity and wake up while still being in chastity. Each time, you required punishment by wearing the cage for the day even though that didn't count as a streak. At this point, you have a score of many failed attempts. At your own will, choose a fitting punishment for this failure. This can be so many lashes with a whip on your bottom, or so many minutes of wearing nipple clamps while being tied up. Its up to you how you want to punish yourself. Even if you decide that you do not want to administer additional punishment, for this score, that's up to you.

Additional punishment
There is one situation that requires additional punishment. It should in theory not happen, but I define it here just so you are clear it should not happen.

You are under no circumstances allowed to have a day cycle where you don't wear a chastity device at night and not during the day either. Not wearing the chastity device at night means punishment: wearing the chastity device during the day. If you don't do that either, or only partially, that counts as invalid, and additional punishment is required. Given that I think this is very severe, the punishment is: 1 full month(31 days) is added to the very end of your end date. Yes, that seems like overkill, but honestly, if you go this route, you should not even be doing this challenge.

There is one exception: if you weren't wearing the chastity device due to an (medical?) emergency that somehow prevented you from wearing it (aka, it was not your own free choice to not wear it), then the punishment changes from 31 days added to the total into just 1 day. You have to redo this day, but just that.

That's it.
Well, that's basically the game. If you decide to play this, it will definitely improve your ability to wear a chastity device for a longer period of time. At first you will be able to sleep with the device on, which will allow you to wear it on for days at a time. Eventually you will get to the point where you don't get an orgasm for many days which will start to drive you crazy. Will you break the streak to reset your body clock, or will you desperately try to get that extra day?

Be warned, you will become as horny as fuck! Yes, that is part of the life of being in chastity. And no, you can't have sexual release either. Well, you can... But at the cost of ending a streak. Lets hope you had enough days to at least get out earlier.

To end this post, lets recap.

So you start on the 1st day of a month, but given that a day starts on the evening before, you start 4 hours earlier, right before you go to bed. If you can't sleep in chastity and you know you have an important day ahead, you can always decide not to wear the device at night, but wear it the next day as punishment. At some point, you will need to try and sleep with it and the first days, that may be painful and you may be wearing the device during the day too as punishment.

But its definitely possible, and at some point, you manage to have your first sleep fully in chastity. You wake up exciting as you finally did it. As a reward, the chastity cage can come off and you are free for today. The next night, you sleep with chastity on again, and again you manage to do it. You are free during the day, may give yourself an orgasm as you are horny from knowing that you sleep with a chastity device on.

At some point, you want to go a step further and start working on a streak. You sleep with the cage on, and the next morning, you decide to keep it on too. You are thrilled by the idea, but you manage. In the evening, you get to see your locked up member so you can clean it and the cage, and it goes back on. You attempt a few days but the more you get into this, the hornier you get.

You didn't know you could get this horny. Damn it, screw it... the cage goes off, I need my orgasm.

Streak ended on day 4, 3 days total, which is not 6 days, so they don't count for early release. But damn, what a great orgasm!

But you want more... You build on for another streak. Again, on the 4th day, you can't take it anymore. Streak ended, again 3 days, but yet another great orgasm.

But no... this time, you are stronger. You build on for another streak. This time on the 4th day, you are going to deny yourself that orgasm. Yes! You are horny as fuck, but you managed to survive. Day 4 is over, and you begin at day 5. Sleeping seems to go well but during the day, oh man... that crave for another orgasm is there and even stronger. But you want to reach day 7 so you have 6 full days that count for a streak.

And with a lot of pain and effort, you manage to get to day 7. You are about to go to bed but you know what, screw this... You need sexual release. You get that orgasm that evening, and sleep without chastity (or with, if you want). The next morning, you are forced to wear chastity though, as per punishment, but that's totally fine. That orgasm was so good.

And eventually you get out with a great experience behind you. You wait a month or two and decide to do it again. This time you are much better at it, and you seem to be getting bigger streaks. Your record is 15 days!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
AutumnLeaves

Re: The 3 month chastity challenge for Novice male players

Post by AutumnLeaves »

A well thought out novice challenge. Good work!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. :)

Is there anyone who is doing this? Or is planning to do this? I wonder. I'm too experienced to do this myself, but I definitely would have loved to find such post when I was still a novice.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Sorry, still beginner category. I can't yet imagine a chastity device that doesn't almost yell "Hey everyone around, this guy wears a chastity belt!" :rofl: It's really difficult to find a small one that doesn't bulge, and even harder to find one you also can't remove when you want even if it's still locked.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're not female. Its normal to have a bulge down there.

Its a common mistake beginning chastity players make. They don't notice that they already have a bulge down there normally, and suddenly think the chastity makes things 100 times worse. Nope, it will be more noticable, but only slightly.

If you wear the proper clothes, no one can tell. The only thing you need to worry about are weird sharp edges protruding through the clothes. So you can either see the shape of part of the padlock or a some of the chastity cage attachment points.

Usually wearing underpants already solves that.
gaggedfantasy

Post by gaggedfantasy »

I first saw this challenge a couple weeks ago and found it very enticing. I've never contributed to a forum like this before, but decided to sign up to let you know that I am giving your challenge a try. I started on March 4 and am hoping to complete the whole three months - so far it hasn't been easy. Being a little ambitious, I have been on a streak since I started and am seeing how far I can take it. Thanks for the suggestion!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

gaggedfantasy wrote:I've never contributed to a forum like this before, but decided to sign up to let you know that I am giving your challenge a try.
Might I suggest that you introduce yourself in NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS ? It is the best way to let people know who you are and announce your future participation. We may even have some other challenges and dares for you. :whip:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hans

Post by Hans »

Very interesting game. I think this is a pretty reasonable challenge.

However, right from the start, I found it not so difficult to sleep with the cage, just had problems at wakeup. So, according to the rules, spending every night in chastity but being totally free during the days has in my eyes a little bit to little of the 'orgasm control' aspect. Going for the streak is optional, I feel that is maybe not enough denial. One could completely avoid getting really horny.

So I propose some modified rules:

Goal:
- stay in chastity every night, days are free
- once per week, stay in chastity for 48h straight
- taking the cage off solely fo cleaning once per day is not considered interruption of chastity

Punishment:
- if the cage was not worn the full night, it has to be worn the full following day
- if the 48h straight within a week were not met, the week is lost and added to the duration

Bonus:
- for every 48h straight in chastity in addition to the mandatory weekly 48h, one day is taken off the period or it buys a 'free day'
- if the accumulated time to be in chastity without interruption is above 96h, 1/2 a day is taken off the period for every day the streak lasts

The way the bonus is defined might not be ideal. But there has to be a reward to stay longer in chastity. Four days are a lot harder than twice two days. Had no better idea how to implement that without non-linear math.

I might try this for a Month. Now in lockdown it's easier. Let's see...
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Hans.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Hans.
👠👠
userddl

Post by userddl »

I Like your challenge,
And today 1-06 I will start with your challenge. Except with a few changes

- Stay in chastity day and night.
- Minimum to get a streak is 6 days consecutive wearing day and night the chastity device (streak attempt start from first day of wearing)
- There is a diminishing return on the days you get from the streak. (I came up with this formula) N (numbers of streak day minimum 6) / m (numbers of times you removed the chastity device) x 0.62 ( sentence multiplier) So for example I managed to have a streak of 10 days but i removed the device 3 times it would mean I can only get sentence reduced by 2 days (always round to the lowest number so 2.9 becomes 2).
By changing that It will make the "3 months of chastity more challenging"

-Bonus part
A release of 1h can be received by performing the following:
- Ask someone who knows (online or offline) if You can get a release. (If the answer is no try again in 48h)
- (If you dont have anyone or noone answered online) Play roll the dice game with the following rules:
Rule 1: Roll a 6 dices roll (online or offline)
Rule 2: You can only roll once a day for release (this release doesn't affect the rule of removing the chastity device)
Rule 3: Dice layout and tasks
Number 1: No remove for you
Number 2: Play Risk it all streak
Number 3: No remove for you
Number 4: Release for 1h no touching!
Number 5: Release for 1h touching and cumming allowed
Number 6: Play risk it all Streak (badluck)

- Risk it all
Before starting this game you can decide either you play it or not (except level 3 you are obligated to do it).

If your current streak is higher than 3 you can play risk it all
So its very simple, you take a dice and roll twice the dice. To win this game you to roll twice the same number.
there are 3 levels;
First level, you roll your dice try to run the same number in the second roll. -> you win a release and 25 percent of your current streak as sentence reduction (too bad if you have 3 days because then it means you get 0 removed), if you fail you have to add the dice number to the amount of left days in chastity.

2nd level:
You say before rolling the dice the number you want to roll twice. if you manage to get twice the same number, you can get another roll but this time it will decide how many days will be removed from your sentence.
If you fail you have 2 options: take sentence which is: your last roll will be added to your sentence and you lose your current streak without release. or you play level 3 (badluck). once you said You will play level 3 there is no turning back.

3th level badluck:
For this game you have the change to win the amount of streak days * 2 (without multiplier). so if you have 12 days in chastity you could reduce your sentence with 24 days if you win.
So what you have to do:
Roll the dice once. The number that is now visible will be your lucky number, if your roll this number again in your second roll you can make the victory roll (will be explained later).
So now you have 1 chance on 6 to go to the victory roll and 5 out of 6 to lose it all. So lets take an example you rolled a 4 as lucking number. Which means 1,2,3,5,6 so to make it interesting we will compare our number to the lucky number (4), 5 is (4+1), 3 (4 -1), etc. Lets say we roll a 1 which makes it 4-3, So this 3 means we have to stay 3 days consecutive in chastity (no release), that after the 3 days our streak is back to 0 and that we have to add 1 to the amount of releases (even tough we didn't get the release but yeah that's the bad luck aspect)

So the victory roll
So you rolled twice a 4 and now you can do the victory roll, the victory roll is quite easy, you roll the dice, if you roll a number higher than your lucky number you get amount of streak days * 1.25, number less that magic number * 1.30 if you roll the magic number you get 2 as multiplier. making your (streak days count for double).

So now you did that you can chose 2 things, use up your streak and increase the numbers of days without chastity or add them to your streak timer and try again for a non counting "free hour" tomorrow.

SO this is how i will play your challenge :)
userddl

Post by userddl »

userddl wrote:I Like your challenge,

- Stay in chastity day and night.
- Minimum to get a streak is 6 days consecutive wearing day and night the chastity device (streak attempt start from first day of wearing)
- There is a diminishing return on the days you get from the streak. (I came up with this formula) N (numbers of streak day minimum 6) / m (numbers of times you removed the chastity device) x 0.62 ( sentence multiplier) So for example I managed to have a streak of 10 days but i removed the device 3 times it would mean I can only get sentence reduced by 2 days (always round to the lowest number so 2.9 becomes 2).
By changing that It will make the "3 months of chastity more challenging"
So I didn't think through with this rule. as the first streak is incoming . I was planning to see how many days i would get deducted from my sentence. Since I didn't remove my device the past week, I thought I would get some "off time". But the formula makes it impossible. (for first time removing). When I made this formula, it seems it would punish if you would remove it the first time. So yeah now my options are either staying lockup for 3 months without having one moment of free time or remove let my streak go back to 0 stay lock up for another week. For now I will let it be as is. Just keep it locked up and keeping my streak going.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Glad to see people are enjoying the challenge. I'm totally fine if you change the rules so it fits your lifestyle, but I'm not going to alter the first post with these rules for the simple reason that the new proposed rules are making it an intermediate or harder challenge. This is for novice players who want to step up their game, and it is meant to be a game. If one only goes in during the night and take it of during the day, there will come a moment in the 3 month time where they'll just keep it on and start building for that streak and then the real game starts. If they do this near the end of the challenge, its likely they will redo the challenge properly, and that is my goal.

Some of you want a harder challenge and might even underestimate the suggestions made, or they are simply not novice players anymore.

But it does not really matter. The biggest goal for this topic is the following: have fun with chastity. If at the end you achieve this, mission accomplished. ;)
userddl

Post by userddl »

Slave_L wrote:Glad to see people are enjoying the challenge. I'm totally fine if you change the rules so it fits your lifestyle, but I'm not going to alter the first post with these rules for the simple reason that the new proposed rules are making it an intermediate or harder challenge. This is for novice players who want to step up their game, and it is meant to be a game. If one only goes in during the night and take it of during the day, there will come a moment in the 3 month time where they'll just keep it on and start building for that streak and then the real game starts. If they do this near the end of the challenge, its likely they will redo the challenge properly, and that is my goal.

Some of you want a harder challenge and might even underestimate the suggestions made, or they are simply not novice players anymore.

But it does not really matter. The biggest goal for this topic is the following: have fun with chastity. If at the end you achieve this, mission accomplished. ;)
Understandable. Your challenge is really good for novice wearers. But yeah I wanted it more challenging (and think I got more than I asked for)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ask yourself if it would be allowed to revert back to the ruleset I laid out instead of completely chickening out, just so you can do the game once, then with that experience under your belt, do a second round with altered rules that you know you can follow.

Don't forget, chastity is not punishment. It is training. Chastity may seem as punishment, but it really is: a way to train yourself be at your best while being sexually stimulated most of the day without being able to get release. It is not a form of punishment where you say goodbye to your penis. Punishment can be achieved with chastity of course, but then it is limited to a week or maybe two, not three months as this challenge suggests.

Again, this is training, not punishment.