What to wear for selfbondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

BoundInKasugai wrote: You mean like this? :mrgreen:
I've been able to create ways to hold my shoes on, in most cases. The only 2 I can think of that are not lockable are my flats, and my studded "barely there" strappies with the toe strap and ankle strap that attach from the back. I can always slide my heel out to either side and pull my toes right out.
Do you have any ideas that don't involve super modification?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Do you have any ideas that don't involve super modification?
Yes, the high ankle strap gives you too much wiggle room to get your toes out. Maybe getting transparent heel straps that won't change the look of the shoes. Search Amazon for "Healifty 1 Pair Women's Transparent Detachable Shoe Straps High Heels Anti-Loose Shoelace Accessories (Transparent)" for an example, but there are many different types.
41h9ojmtleL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Not sure what to do about flats. I don't own anything I want to lock on below 4" :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

I have those in black. Ran the back part through the loop of the ankle, and put the shoe's ankle strap under the "high sole". More secure, but can wrestle my toes out with both hands. If I want to lock them, I may have to stitch on my own "Y" straps, like you have. Maybe relocate the toe strap back a little. A lot of work for the only shoes I can't really lock. But maybe someday... They are the shoes that leave my foot the most exposed, almost like wearing nothing at all, and still having to bear a raised heel position.
What range of heel heights do you have? I have everything from flat, 3 inch, all the way up to 6.5 inch. Can't wear the 6.5 though. Knees buckle, room for only 4 toes (but they somehow go somewhere) , arches feel like they might break. My steel sandals I have in my avatar are 6.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Onixpected wrote:PS: locking the heels in bondage is so nasty :twisted:
You mean like this? :mrgreen:
locked_heels.jpg
Yea! :D And in the frogtie you showed, with ropes behind the heel, they restrict the feet movement a lot! :twisted:
Heels are a form of bondage by themselves! :o
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shoe.jpg
Shoe.jpg (12.15 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
I once did it this way with a chain that went three times around the foot and instep and three times around the ankle (the first time behind the heel of the shoe to the Achilles heel and then in the shape of an eight) and fastened with a lock. The friction prevented me from taking off my shoes. The height of the heel was 1/2 ".
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Seems we hijacked this thread. Oh well :D
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If I want to lock them, I may have to stitch on my own "Y" straps, like you have. Maybe relocate the toe strap back a little. A lot of work for the only shoes I can't really lock.
Uff, that seems like a lot of effort. Maybe these are the ones that got away :lol: By the way, are they called Y straps or T straps?
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What range of heel heights do you have? I have everything from flat, 3 inch, all the way up to 6.5 inch. Can't wear the 6.5 though. Knees buckle, room for only 4 toes (but they somehow go somewhere) , arches feel like they might break. My steel sandals I have in my avatar are 6.
Oh my god, I am getting dizzy just thinking about 6, 6.5 inch, much respect.

The pink pumps I also have in black. The heel is 4.5 inch, which I can just about manage. But they are quite narrow and pointy, so it hard to get my toes in properly, and they can get uncomfortable after a while. The arches also don't provide much support.

And then I have two pairs of 5 inch heels:
back_heels_white_stockings.jpg
sandals_opaque_pink_stockings.jpg
They are both just a little bit to big, but the main issue is the angle, I have trouble rotating my ankles that far. I haven't faceplanted yet, but graceful is something else. Also, not much support from the arches. Maybe I need to get some pads.

Lastly, the Y/T strap sandals are 5 inch, but with a 1 inch platform, and they are a dream to wear. In part because of the decent arch support. The brand is Fabulicious, I believe a Pleaser sub-brand.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Onixpected wrote:And in the frogtie you showed, with ropes behind the heel, they restrict the feet movement a lot! :twisted:
Oh yes, very true. Both. :)
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

kinbaku wrote:I once did it this way with a chain that went three times around the foot and instep and three times around the ankle (the first time behind the heel of the shoe to the Achilles heel and then in the shape of an eight) and fastened with a lock. The friction prevented me from taking off my shoes. The height of the heel was 1/2 ".
I think I see what you mean. Probably depends on how high the toebox goes, whether or not you can twist your toes free or not.
Shannon SteelSlave

Onixpected wrote:
Somebody gets me! viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11984&p=86023#p86023
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

[quote="BoundInKasugai"]
Uff, that seems like a lot of effort. /quote]
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little work, I just don't want to modify something to the point of being unrecognizable or unfashionable. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12025&p=86422#p86422
👠👠
gaby

Post by gaby »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Onixpected wrote:PS: locking the heels in bondage is so nasty :twisted:
You mean like this? :mrgreen:
locked_heels.jpg
Normally I do not wear colored high heels, just black ones, but you look so gorgeous in your pink sandals. Maybe I will be encouraged to buy a pair like yours 8)
gaby

Post by gaby »

BoundInKasugai wrote:And then I have two pairs of 5 inch heels:
They are both just a little bit to big, but the main issue is the angle, I have trouble rotating my ankles that far. I haven't faceplanted yet, but graceful is something else. Also, not much support from the arches. Maybe I need to get some pads.

Lastly, the Y/T strap sandals are 5 inch, but with a 1 inch platform, and they are a dream to wear. In part because of the decent arch support. The brand is Fabulicious, I believe a Pleaser sub-brand.

WOW, those legs are screaming...tie me up!!! tie me up!!! :rofl:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

gaby wrote:Normally I do not wear colored high heels, just black ones, but you look so gorgeous in your pink sandals. Maybe I will be encouraged to buy a pair like yours 8)
:oops: Thanks! I almost didn't post because I didn't like the picture. Something about the angle. And I think they work better with white or light pink stockings. I get what you mean about black heels, though, they look classy (unless you combine them with white stockings :mrgreen: ). But it is good to have some variation, for when the mood takes you and you want to look cute...
gaby wrote:WOW, those legs are screaming...tie me up!!! tie me up!!! :rofl:
:wink:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Seems we hijacked this thread. Oh well :D
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If I want to lock them, I may have to stitch on my own "Y" straps, like you have. Maybe relocate the toe strap back a little. A lot of work for the only shoes I can't really lock.
Uff, that seems like a lot of effort. Maybe these are the ones that got away :lol: By the way, are they called Y straps or T straps?
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What range of heel heights do you have? I have everything from flat, 3 inch, all the way up to 6.5 inch. Can't wear the 6.5 though. Knees buckle, room for only 4 toes (but they somehow go somewhere) , arches feel like they might break. My steel sandals I have in my avatar are 6.
Oh my god, I am getting dizzy just thinking about 6, 6.5 inch, much respect.

The pink pumps I also have in black. The heel is 4.5 inch, which I can just about manage. But they are quite narrow and pointy, so it hard to get my toes in properly, and they can get uncomfortable after a while. The arches also don't provide much support.

And then I have two pairs of 5 inch heels:

Usually I enjoy the classy look of black pumps and stockings, but I must say your sandals and pink colored stockings make a good looking combination! You look very good!
Both are great addons on bondage :D
Out of curiosity, where you use to order your pairs?
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Onixpected wrote:Out of curiosity, where you use to order your pairs?
It depends really, the black sandals come from Amazon. But I also use several local marketplaces and AliExpress for my shopping. PM me if you want the details of anything in particular. BiK.