Re: Sb with ants ideas needed

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hey, Cross, and welcome to Bound Anna. Maybe this thread might help get your idea started. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12376&hilit=ants
Be careful though, anger the wrong kind of ants, and it might go bad.
Edit : This is not my thread, the original post was apparently deleted sometime after I responded to greet the new member, sruticross1
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 11 Jun 2020, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sruticross1

Post by sruticross1 »

Thanks for your reply.In your reply I could see more with only nettles.Iam planning with ants.kindly pour more ideas or scenario for tonight my plan.thanks in advance.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I have lived in Texas my whole life.ants can be deadly
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

When I played with a friend as a child, he happened to sit on a nest of ants, which he said was not a pleasant experience. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

I totally get that you want to have hundreds of tiny little legs brushing you to eye crossing distraction. Does anyone have a safe way to accomplish that feeling for sruticross1?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have a suggestion for you:

Go for a hike, look for an ant hill along the trail. It shouldn't be hard to find, there are ants everywhere! Wait until there is no one within sight and then lift your shirt and lay down on top of that ant hill, so that your nipple is right over the hole.

I bet that within 2 seconds you will decide that being bound and helpless with ants after you is NOT something that you would actually enjoy.

Ron
Shannon SteelSlave

OK, what about caterpillars? Make sure you only employ the non poisonous ones, because poisonous ones do exist. That's all I got. Or maybe those spider droids from "Minority Report" (2002). May have to wait until 2054 for them to be invented. Good luck, Sruticross1.
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

Taking on my usual boring role of "elf 'n safety", you really do need to be careful about involving insects in play. Some insect stings can trigger anaphylactic shock, and that can kill. Some trigger very unpleasant immune responses (other than anaphylactic shock) or allergies.

There is no way to generalise either insects or your reaction to them "all ants are safe" "all ants are dangerous" "the ant stings were fun" "the ant sting nearly killed me". (for "ants" substitute the insect of your choice")

In the UK we have very few serious nasties. Some caterpillars will trigger a painful rash (the hairs on the caterpillar are the cause), ants will be uncomfortable, but bees can kill those liable to anaphylactic shock but just be a bit painful to most.

You are probably safer with plant-based chemicals, nettles can give some interesting reactions, peeled and shaped ginger root used as a butt/vaginal plug, mashed up chilli peppers placed on delicate skin. Combine with (self) bondage and you have the opportunity to suffer with little risk to your survival!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

sruticross1 wrote:I want to try with ants eating my ass and nipples.
Sorry, but I tried. Please don't hesitate to ask if we can help with anything else.
👠👠
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I will echo the various concerns with ants. If you do decide to proceed, note that a single fire ant will bite repeatedly, delivering meaningful poison on the first 6-10 bites. Each of those will build a pustule that will be around and a bother for the next week or so, and a site for potential infection. There are serious concerns about toxicity with repeated bites, even with relatively tame ant varieties when bitten many times.

In the insert world, far more useful critters are young crickets and medium superworms (darkling beetle larvae). Both will chew away surface skin without venom issues, resulting in a wound that will take from a few days to a week to heal but unlikely to generate other effects. Depending on preparation, the start time of the chewing can range from minutes to an hour or more. Just FYI.
Padlocked Markus

Post by Padlocked Markus »

Kindly leave the poor ants alone. Also all other living, breathing beings, however tiny. Their lives are not ours to dispose of just to have some fun.
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

I've seen common house ants eat mice alive who were stuck on a sticky trap. Not to be too graphic, they show no remorse. Please be careful and leave this kind of thing to partner play! If you want to be tickled mercilessly maybe have a dish of Hunny on top of your chest near an anthill. This will give them something else to eat while a partner patiently watches.

In Roam, tortures use to use a salt solution on people's feet to cause the goat to lick them. First it tickles, then it hurts. Bad
Something that I wanted to try but probably never will...
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Padlocked Markus wrote:Kindly leave the poor ants alone. Also all other living, breathing beings, however tiny. Their lives are not ours to dispose of just to have some fun.
I'm not sure why anyone would be disposing of any of the insects mentioned here (although I certainly do my best on the fire ants in the high use areas of my property... poisonous snakes, too). In fact, it seems to me those I mentioned are being saved from their presumed fate as reptile food.
gaby

Re: .

Post by gaby »

No one seems to think this is a good idea, so please, keep all these recommendation in mind and think in a different idea to enjoy of self-bondage.