What to wear for selfbondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
gaby

What to wear for selfbondage?

Post by gaby »

From my experience, I enjoy both selfbondage and what to wear for that moment. For me high heels, pantyhose and lingerie are part of the game (you can read a little bit more in my blog https://elplacerdelascuerdas.blogspot.c ... cosas.html). On the opposite side, I have friends who like to be totally naked to play selfbondage. So ech one of us have their own preferences about it and I would like to hear from you what you like to wear to selfbondage.
tiemeupalso

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

Post by tiemeupalso »

chains.steel chastity and complete hood to block out any sight,sound with a gag for keeping me silent.completely helpless
gaby

Post by gaby »

tiemeupalso wrote:chains.steel chastity and complete hood to block out any sight,sound with a gag for keeping me silent.completely helpless
That sounds very restrictive. Do you like to wear some special clothes for that ocassion?
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

no.the rest of me is naked.
if someone walks in I would never know it.i do this as often as I can outside.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Hmm, interesting question. (Semi-)naked, or tight-fitting clothes I would say, especially when playing with ropes. This was from my last playtime:
lying_corset_harness.jpg
My apologies if that was more than you bargained for :oops:
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I just wish someday someone will find me helpless
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Hmm, interesting question. (Semi-)naked, or tight-fitting clothes I would say, especially when playing with ropes. This was from my last playtime:
lying_corset_harness.jpg
Wow, that's fantastic! :o Looks so aesthetically good, good job!

you were using a crotchrope? also how were your hands tied?
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Somewhat more than I usually wear. Just leather or lycra micro briefs and occasionally my steel chastity belt.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Onixpected wrote:Wow, that's fantastic! :o Looks so aesthetically good, good job!
That is kind of you to say!
Onixpected wrote:you were using a crotchrope? also how were your hands tied?
It was a cheap harness I found on AliExpress. It is realy just a fashion accessory, as it came apart in several places after a little struggling :? . This is the one I went for, but there are many other styles.
harness.png
:oops: You got me, I cheated! It is hard to take pictures when your hands are bound, so I faked it. Typically I use some faux leather cuffs and small padlocks to lock the straps and chain. I have the feeling it is possible to rip the D ring from the strap if you apply enough force...
cuffs_padlock.jpg
If it is hard to tell from the picture, similar to these:
pink_cuffs.jpg
pink_cuffs.jpg (25.21 KiB) Viewed 5066 times
gaby

Post by gaby »

tiemeupalso wrote:I just wish someday someone will find me helpless
I understand you, it would be a very exciting time
gaby

Post by gaby »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Hmm, interesting question. (Semi-)naked, or tight-fitting clothes I would say, especially when playing with ropes. This was from my last playtime:
lying_corset_harness.jpg
You look so cute and helpless. Thank you for sharing it with us.
gaby

Post by gaby »

BoundInKasugai wrote: :oops: You got me, I cheated! It is hard to take pictures when your hands are bound, so I faked it. Typically I use some faux leather cuffs and small padlocks to lock the straps and chain. I have the feeling it is possible to rip the D ring from the strap if you apply enough force...
I had the same problem. What I did was record myself on video and then edit it to take the images that I want.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Wow, that's fantastic! :o Looks so aesthetically good, good job!
That is kind of you to say!
Onixpected wrote:you were using a crotchrope? also how were your hands tied?
It was a cheap harness I found on AliExpress. It is realy just a fashion accessory, as it came apart in several places after a little struggling :? . This is the one I went for, but there are many other styles.
harness.png
:oops: You got me, I cheated! It is hard to take pictures when your hands are bound, so I faked it. Typically I use some faux leather cuffs and small padlocks to lock the straps and chain. I have the feeling it is possible to rip the D ring from the strap if you apply enough force...
cuffs_padlock.jpg
If it is hard to tell from the picture, similar to these:
pink_cuffs.jpg
That's some good looking material :) pink has a nice touch.
I really want to buy some equipment like that, but with too many people at home it's hard :| need to wait till I graduate (will be soon tho) and just play with some rope for now.
BoundInKasugai wrote:You got me, I cheated! It is hard to take pictures when your hands are bound, so I faked it. Typically I use some faux leather cuffs and small padlocks to lock the straps and chain. I have the feeling it is possible to rip the D ring from the strap if you apply enough force...
Yeah, that's a bit hard, unless you can have your PC or camera programmed with a timer to take pics from you time to time :)

PS: locking the heels in bondage is so nasty :twisted:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

gaby wrote:I had the same problem. What I did was record myself on video and then edit it to take the images that I want.
That is a good idea, I will try that, thanks.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Onixpected wrote:PS: locking the heels in bondage is so nasty :twisted:
You mean like this? :mrgreen:
locked_heels.jpg
locked_heels.jpg (53.03 KiB) Viewed 4935 times