Is Emlalock support dying?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Is Emlalock support dying?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have had a nice private chat with Markus, and can say that Markus would make a great tester, reviewer, and be able to offer development feedback on bdsm software, if anyone should need these services.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Padlocked Markus

Post by Padlocked Markus »

I'm blushing, Shannon. Thank you! The sad fact remains that I can't code at all, though (makes me feel like an illiterate these days), and be of any actual help for the gestation of your pre-embryonic idea (save if you wanted to code it in BASIC which I learned in school). It'd be such a great thing to have a BoundAnna chastity or general SB time-lock site with community control and feedback, though! If you do it EmlaLock style, any BA member could check in on the progress of your SB or chastity session anytime via the "session" and "activity feed" pages of your account which would be visible to all BA members and lengthen or shorten your lockup duration. For short-term stationary SB (say, a 1-hour hogtie or 4-hour spreadeagle tie on your bed with various humming things inserted into your diverse orifices) you'll still be off best with a physical timelock, but to have this element of being controlled by others and surrender of your will in long(er)-term SB (like the 6-inch ankle-chain I've been wearing all weekend, mincing around like a Japanese lady) would be a rather exciting prospect.
Oh, and cheers for pointing me at the software section of this forum, Shannon! I'd always assumed this was a nerdy place where I wouldn't understand a word of the posts, but it's a treasure trove! I've already enrolled in Sissy University (http://www.sissy-university.com) - though it lacks any community feedback and control, being of the "virtual master/mistress" type, but it's cute and cleverly thought out and I hadn't heard about it at all. Speaking of virtual master/mistress applications: I've for a time served under a virtual mistress I concocted in "VirtualMaster3.4" (http://virmst.eu/wp/) which might serve as an another quarry of ideas for a BoundAnna time-lock control. It structures your whole day, making you rather lose your breath with endless tasks and punishments which was partly my own fault since it's written in a scripting language even I could manage, so I amended and personalized it to really keep me on my toes.
And now I'll have to go attend my Sissy University classes. I have Fluids 101, Anal 102 and Undressing today, quite a schedule. But first, I have to shed that ankle-chain (sigh) and go grocery shopping. (Put it back on later, though, I think. I'm lucky in that I can, since I work from home via the Internet and live alone, spend all day and night in restrictive gear without disturbing the vanilla world.)
P.S.: The self-bondage artist I was referring to in the private chat is called alexq999 on DeviantArt, not "maxq". If you don't know his work, check out his ingenious SB "units"! In case you're not a DeviantArt member, you can view most of his images on LikeRa's site.
P.P.S.: EmlaLock has been stable and accessible since yesterday, which is reassuring when you'll be locked in chastity for another 43 days (http://www.emlalock.com/#/f/ye8d3 btw, if you want to mess with my duration). Maybe the server problem has been solved, then (the site moved to a new server in February, as I see in its Twitter feed), though I still can't upload my profile image (that is, I can upload, but not save it - anybody have the same problem and maybe some advice?).
Last edited by Padlocked Markus on 16 Mar 2020, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thank you Padlocked Markus for being a tester, reviewer, and be able to offer development feedback on bdsm software on Boundanna.
If you ever feel called to program anyway, Python is now the easy language, especially since you already know Basic.
In any case, good luck with your university studies at Sissy University. :)
Padlocked Markus

@kinbaku Thanks, but I haven't tested or reviewed anything yet. Just responded to Shannon's query whether anyone was interested in a BoundAnna chastity control site. I proposed expanding it to a general self-bondage control site and threw in some ideas (mostly other people's). I have quite a demanding curriculum at Sissy University now and no time to spare :D
Oh, and I shouldn't have mentioned that EmlaLock "seems to be stable now" - it's been down for 2 hours since around noon. Again. As I said, the demand for a reliable alternative is there... I wonder if the EmlaLock software is open-source; using it as a baseline could probably save the developers a lot of work.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:Thank you Padlocked Markus for being a tester, reviewer, and be able to offer development feedback on bdsm software on Boundanna.
I meant Markus could be of help as a User, thoroughly testing developed software.
kinbaku wrote:If you ever feel called to program anyway, Python is now the easy language, especially since you already know Basic.
If you ever become interested in studying or learning coding, I will grant your promotion, Markus. It would allow members here to help you find the tools to learn.
Padlocked Markus wrote:I wonder if the EmlaLock software is open-source; using it as a baseline could probably save the developers a lot of work.
A possibility. Would anyone like to act as an agent to ask if this is possible, and report to me, so that I may get the information and permissions to the right people?
Padlocked Markus wrote:I have quite a demanding curriculum at Sissy University now and no time to spare :D
At any rate, I am glad you are satisfying your bondage needs.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Thank you Padlocked Markus for being a tester, reviewer, and development feedback
I meant Markus could be of help as a User, thoroughly testing developed software.
Yes, and testers are just as important as developers: they have a different view of what programmers overlook because they are in a particular mindset.
I do not use it (yet), but I do check it out and when I see that I can help you can always count on my support.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:Yes, and testers are just as important as developers: they have a different view of what programmers overlook because they are in a particular mindset.
I had thought before of promoting some motivated Software Users as sort of glorified consultants, but on your words, K, I will pilot this program with Markus right now.
Go take the nickel tour, Markus, see if anything interests you, new software to test out, and make recommendations on, and of course, offer review and feedback. Just ask us if you need help finding anything.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Go take the nickel tour, Markus, see if anything interests you, new software to test out, and make recommendations on, and of course, offer review and feedback. Just ask us if you need help finding anything.
YES :!: Post your comments on this site, Markus. I look forward to your comments and improvements.
But take your time, it should also be a pleasant activity for you. :love:
Padlocked Markus

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: [/quote="Padlocked Markus"]I have quite a demanding curriculum at Sissy University now and no time to spare :D
At any rate, I am glad you are satisfying your bondage needs.
Thank you! :gag: SU is less about bondage than about domination, though. The tasks you have to perform attending a class are rather harmless (at least to us seasoned veterans here at BA) but cover a lot of kinky subjects, not just bondage. The turn-on for me is to actually have mandatory classes in BDSM activities with course titles like "Nudity" or "Fluids 101 (Enema/Watersports)" which I have to attend or I'll get punished - and since I'm a member of both the Hygiene Club and the SM Club, I have to attend classes with my entire body shaved smooth and clothespegs on my nipples (I think I'll replace these with actual nipple clamps, though). And I'm not a sissy by nature, so turning me into one involves breaking my resistance - a further turn-on. Since I'm majoring in Fluid Dynamics, the sissy element is not too pronounced for me, but perhaps I should take that plunge. Of course it's just a game, it takes half an hour per day, everything's stored locally, and I can turn it off with a keystroke. Which is a pity. Psychologically, it's rather interesting - besides being great fun. Wouldn't it be great if this were real life, with student uniforms (Japanese style perhaps, pleated micro-miniskirts and all - yes, for the males) and stern instructors (female of course, completely naked save for their high heels)? There is a community in the shape of a Discord Server for the student body which could act as a controlling and feedback group, so I might join that (never been on a Discord Server - what's it like, I wonder?) as it elevates the whole game one level above a purely virtual domination. Thus, SU can also be an inspiration for what a BoundAnna Selfbondage Time Control could be like. A lot of interesting ideas in there.
Gotta be off to my classes now. Femininity 105 today. I might get a Sensory Deprivation punishment if I didn't attend.
Ah, and don't forget to stop by and vote (if you can raise the server, grmph): http://www.emlalock.com/#/f/ye8d3!
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

OneAndOnlyOdin wrote:There is also Fetify http://fet.geddit.lol/ it’s still in its infancy but that only means it can become anything we want it to become.
I have contributed to the project and plan to continue doing so as it will be deeply integrated with Odin’s Master.

Contributions can be done on GitHub https://github.com/sceuick/fetify
I've registered, but don't understand how this is used. I can't see where set up the lock combination or photo, unless that is the Lock ID.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.