Let's save Bound Anna. Who's with me?

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
anna
Site Admin

Re: Let's save Bound Anna. Who's with me?

Post by anna »

Thanks all on your input. :love:

I am not asking for any money or donations. I would accept neither. All I do is pointing out the necessity of those pesky advertisings you can find at the top and bottom of the page. They play a very big role in keeping this place going.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Keyless wrote: If you really think it might help, that's great.
Please accept my compliment on your design.
anna wrote:Thanks all on your input. :love:

I am not asking for any money or donations. I would accept neither. All I do is pointing out the necessity of those pesky advertisings you can find at the top and bottom of the page. They play a very big role in keeping this place going.
I have already opened the flood gate, of support, members here who are not only happy to help, but excited and inspired. There are projects brewing in Development that I would hate to tell me all, "No thanks, that's ok, don't have to do it". Please check it out if you have a chance. That member who posted the idea was working with me in Private Message, and when I said I was concerned about the site's future, that member may have either shifted gears in support, or was already there. So I had that member post the idea and see what response it would get. We think it is super solid, the idea, and the means to drive it. None of the grown ups seem to be discouraging us.
Make no mistake though, I am thinking in the other directions as well, and following advice on this thread.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I have already opened the flood gate, of support, members here who are not only happy to help, but excited and inspired.
You are running very fast Shannon and are way ahead of me. Things will have to be done and some things have to be changed but the direction is clear. BA will remain. Right now it is experiencing some painful changes in direction to make that possible. It might sound like I am not open to suggestions but I am.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There are projects brewing in Development that I would hate to tell me all, "No thanks, that's ok, don't have to do it". Please check it out if you have a chance.

I had not seen this. It looks very promising. Please keep that up.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:None of the grown ups seem to be discouraging us.
No one should feel discouraged in any way. This forum is here to inspire, develop and educate for the greater good of the community.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Shannon SteelSlave

It's been a month, and I can say, without retention, I am pleased with the response and effort going into saving our site. It is far better than the kids running a lemonade stand to try to pay Mom & Dad's mortgage. I am involved in a few different strategies to accomplish this, all of which have a great chance.
After a month, I would say I have gone from :
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (14 KiB) Viewed 5433 times
To :
images.jpg
images.jpg (17.37 KiB) Viewed 5433 times
"The Force that has Awakened" has become "A New Hope". There will be many to thank, but we are not done yet. I am not alone.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I just discovered this, obviously I missed a few threads. I am onboard with anything I can do to help save the site.
Shannon SteelSlave

We'll be in touch. Do you have good DIY or software skills?
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I do pretty much figure out or learn whatever I need. But no, coding isn’t my wheelhouse (not since Apple Basic).
Shannon SteelSlave

Go on in and have a look around. If it's not for you, then you may either resign, or ask me to remove you from the group. With no obligation to post, I don't see why you would want to leave though. Your desire to serve was your way in. We're up to no good in Development, and I sense you want a part of that. Besides, your unique ingenuity may be a great asset. See you there. :hi:
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

So it's been 6 months. I have gone through some mood swings since then.
3.JPG
3.JPG (30.65 KiB) Viewed 4839 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (28.04 KiB) Viewed 4839 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (14 KiB) Viewed 4839 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (17.37 KiB) Viewed 4839 times
I have in so many words, received notice that Bound Anna will continue. Many thanks to the Developers for springing into action, Moderators who came up with ideas to build on, and everyone else for just doing your thing and all for caring. I was just the messenger, as I am right now.
I believe, more than anything, it was the show of support that made the decision. I do hope the additional participation will continue, though we certainly can relax a bit. Continue with the inventions in Development, write that user's guide book to self bondage, encourage others, and if needed, offer the donation button. (These are just a few of the great ideas that were sent to me in Private Message)
If anyone still needs my assistance on any projects I promised to help with, or Moderation services for Discord meetings, I should be around here somewhere, back to no good as I was before this thing was solved.
So now we're all :
index.jpg
index.jpg (6.83 KiB) Viewed 4839 times
Shannon salutes you all :hi:
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Good work, Shan. You did it - you rallied the troops and pushed and pushed and got it done. :worship:

May your light saber always be bright and true and your radiation helmet always defogged. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote:Good work, Shan. You did it Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I was just the messenger, as I am right now.
I would certainly take much more pride in the work of the others than anything I did. For many reasons, I don't drop names, but if any of you would like to take a bow, and maybe describe a bit of your participation, please do so.
I understand if you want to remain humble. A lot of support work goes thankless. It just so happens it doesn't have to this time, in my opinion.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Good work, Shannon. :worship:
And ... thank you everyone for keeping the site high. :love:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Yes, great job, Shannon!