What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SBadiction

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by SBadiction »

Just locked myself tightly into crotch harness, locked chains round my wrists and about to attach myself to a rope hanging from the bannister to a D ring on the front of my harness. My keys ar above me with an ice release which will last about an hour. I'll then lock the wrist chains to the D ring and there I will stay. There is enough freedom to pleasure myself but I'll probably wait until I'm released.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Tightly locked into my crotch harness again (I love this and could wear it for hours) done some suspension from a tall step ladder but in such a way that I could always stand on the rungs with my legs wide apart to relieve the pressure, this is another great position! I haven't used a timer this time, just forced myself to stay there for the pleasure of it.
I'm now at my computer watching some HOT videos and edging myself. Before long I will go all the way which will be fantastic!
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

last night i put myself into 2 of my sleepsacks. the first was one bought on etsy where there is no possible way to get my arms out of the inner sleeves and is quite strong while being very stretchy. its like a layer of foam in between two layers of fabric. then on top of that i added a fairly tight fitting spandex sleepsack to add that little extra squeeze. on both zippers i have paracord attached with a loop at the end so i can use my mouth to slide in a longer piece of paracord that i can then grab with my hands through the fabric and open the zippers.

i made a slight mistake and made the loop on the spandex sleepsack zipper a bit small and the paracord didnt want to go through the loop. i think i struggled with it for about 2 hours with some breaks in between, contemplating if i would really have to ask a family member for help! :shock: :oops: luckily, i somehow managed to get the cord through the loop and free myself though!

normally, with the sleepsack from etsy, i can simply grab the loop on the zipper with my mouth and slide the zipper down easily. this is not the case with the spandex sack, it has to be pulled down at a better angle to work. which has me thinking! if i do the same thing (with a bigger loop on the spandex zipper this time!) but put the light switch in my kitchen safe, i wont be able to get out until the time runs out so i can turn the lights on to see enough to get the cord through the loop on the spandex sack zipper! :twisted: that would be a good way to keep me in the sleepsack for a while! might have to try that tonight...... :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yesterday evening, I bought 5 hessian bags (see viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12056) and I made an underpants and body. Wear it now and I intend to sleep with it if I succeed? :roll:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Spent 4 hours last night locked in chastity belt, handcuffs (behind back) and ball gag waiting for ice release for keys.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Tied to a chair in my newest and frilliest maids dress, my feet tied up and out towards the back rest, a vibrator on it's slowest setting tied into my crotch just tormenting me. After 30 minutes of that I wanted to get myself off, so once the keys released I put on a blindfold, set the kitchen safe for another 20 minutes and turned the vibrator to it's highest setting before cuffing my hands behind me again. Turns out, in that position even the highest setting can't QUITE get me over the edge :oops: That was a long 20 minutes that I'll have to repeat at some point :twisted:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

lately i have been loving a nice spreadeagle on my bed using my leather cuffs. i recently fixed the pulled out rivets on the cuffs with some sex bolts made for leather and they are much more comfortable now without the d-ring digging into my ankle! i have been wanting to try an all night session in a spreadeagle, but i have not quite worked up the nerve to do it, since i am usually wanting out in about an hour. i think i just have to commit to doing it though. set the k-safe to about 5-6 hours and then try and get some sleep, with maybe an orgasm or two or three. :)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
llvr2008

Post by llvr2008 »

Dressed in:
Pantyhose
Faux leather leotard
Chastity belt (locked since 10 days)

I inserted a vibrating butt plug, and hooked up a tens unit to the perineum, attached nipple clamps and wore a muzzle ball gag.

I was bound spread eagle to my bed by leather cuffs (not locked, but I couldn't reach them anyway). One hand fixated by an electromagnet connected to 2 wall timers (connected in series as backup), the other one fixated as a backup by a timer lock
The feeling was amazing, unable to free myself till the time was up, plug vibrating, and the tens unit coming on and off for 30 seconds at a time. I was only bound for 30 minutes, but felt so relaxed afterwards!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got out of my two sleepsacks. the outer one was a thin spandex one with an attached hood. the inner one was a much thicker material with internal arm sleeves in which i can not get my arms out of no matter how i try, unless the zipper is pulled down. i got my legs into the inner one and then slid the outer one over me and zipped it up. i put my arms s in the inner one, slid it up over my shoulders and then zipped it up by pulling a string attached to the zipper with my teeth.

i was JUST able to get out of it, and my hands are still shaking from the effort of escaping and i think the fear of being SO close to needing to ask for help out of them! normally i can just grab the string on the inner one with my teeth and slide the zipper down when its by itself, but having the outer one with the hood over my head made that impossible after about 4-5 inches. luckily, i was able to grab that string through the sleepsack and get the zipper pulled down and escape! im still shaking as i sit here typing this. this is NOT something i will attempt again, EVER!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

TNTBound wrote:luckily, i was able to grab that string through the sleepsack and get the zipper pulled down and escape! im still shaking as i sit here typing this. this is NOT something i will attempt again, EVER!
Until the next time :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

JIMDINI wrote:
TNTBound wrote:luckily, i was able to grab that string through the sleepsack and get the zipper pulled down and escape! im still shaking as i sit here typing this. this is NOT something i will attempt again, EVER!
Until the next time :wink:
i can use the one sleepsack by itself with absolutely no problem, but having the second one over it with a hood blocking my vision made it damn near impossible to get out of. i will definitely use the one sleepsack by itself again, but not with the hooded one on top!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I just did a deprivation test.
Measure a home-made mask (with Universal duck tape) that covers my entire face - only nostrils stay open,
but with a container under the nose for adding special scents. :evil:
Headphones connected to the laptop with 4 hours of noise sound made with Audacity.
With dog mittens around the hands for to temper the feeling.
Next time with vibrator and ice lock. :shock:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Two hours locked in my chastity belt, ballgagged and hands cuffed behind. :gag: :)
jackles

Post by jackles »

I lock myself up almost every day when I get home from work (I work long hours). Handcuffs and leg irons most of the time (I have handcuffs with longer chains if I need to sit at the computer), but I will occasionally throw on a metal collar as well - I have a few, and the heaviest do leave bruises, so it's mostly on the rare weekend where I don't have plans with the girls.

Unless it's scarf season...
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Today spent 5 hours locked up like this, with my keys out of reach on an ice release. Tried doing various things but mostly got frustrated by my lack of reach. Just managed to watch some TV and catch up on online feeds. Session ended with sore wrists and waist, but scratched an itch that had been building all week. :wink:
Attachments
Wrists locked at my sides I could not do much, but I did manage to switch on my video camera.
Wrists locked at my sides I could not do much, but I did manage to switch on my video camera.
Most of the time I was barely in shot or out of focus. Once I was free I pulled a couple of snapshots from the video.
Most of the time I was barely in shot or out of focus. Once I was free I pulled a couple of snapshots from the video.