The Valentine's Day gift experience

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

The Valentine's Day gift experience

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What have you gotten, or would like to get for Valentine's Day? What wouldn't you like, or wish you hadn't on this magical day? Strangest?
A few possible examples might be : Greatest gift : Cadillac Car. Worst gift : Love coupons. (Try using one in the middle of a heated argument) And strangest : I don't know, maybe "Tron" (1982) on DVD. (For Valentine's Day? I know, right?)
Tell us about your most memorable gifts, or make it up. I would not be surprised to find that some people's trash night be another person's treasure.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Re: The Valentine's Day gift experience

Post by bound_jenny »

Chocolate always makes me happy. The good stuff, not the common industrial mass-produced junk you can buy at a gas station or a convenience store.

To be honest, it gets me in the mood, too... :wink:

The best Valentine gifts are always those that are chosen with two criteria in mind: a) the romance factor and b) it must correspond to the likes and desires of the one receiving the gift - not the one giving it (which sort of excludes the Tron DVD in about half the cases... :lol: ).

I was once sung to by a suitor the song "All of Me" by John Legend. That has got to be THE most romantic love song of all time. Every time I hear it, I get warm and cuddly (though I still keep a whip and some cuffs stashed under a cushion, just in case... :twisted: ).
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Worst gift : Love coupons. (Try using one in the middle of a heated argument)
I absotively, posilutely agree! (one more reason why the whip and cuffs are stashed under the cushion...). The presenter of such a coupon *might* get away while I decide which bodily orifice will be the recipient of said coupon.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Greatest gift : Cadillac Car
I'll take the Caddy if it's stuffed with chocolate. :mrgreen:

But there's more than just things. Acting like a gentleman goes a long way with me.

Most of all, I want to be treated like a Lady. Old school. Open the door ahead of me. Do the chair thing at the dinner table. The whole nine yards.

And then keep it up on the other 364-1/4 days. Make me feel like a Queen every day. :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Most of all, I want to be treated like a Lady. Old school. Open the door ahead of me. Do the chair thing at the dinner table. The whole nine yards.
And then keep it up on the other 364-1/4 days. Make me feel like a Queen every day. :love:
Given my age, I am also from that old school and in the neighborhood you have the tasty chocolates from Leonidas. :D
If you ever get close to Belgium ...
But do not forget to bring your whip in case I do not comply. :twisted:
sweh

Post by sweh »

bound_jenny wrote:But there's more than just things.
My goal, that I achieved, was to make my Lady laugh.

A sequined dinosaur, holding a rose, sitting on Lindt Lindor truffles, in front of a "I love you" balloon. Very vanilla, but we don't need to "kink" every day.

Later she set out some grapes, and when she wasn't looking I positioned the dinosaur as if it was grazing the grapes from the bowl. That made her laugh and post a picture to Facebook.

She's taking the dinosaur to work, so it'll amuse her for time to come.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

sweh wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:But there's more than just things.
My goal, that I achieved, was to make my Lady laugh.

A sequined dinosaur, holding a rose, sitting on Lindt Lindor truffles, in front of a "I love you" balloon. Very vanilla, but we don't need to "kink" every day.

Later she set out some grapes, and when she wasn't looking I positioned the dinosaur as if it was grazing the grapes from the bowl. That made her laugh and post a picture to Facebook.

She's taking the dinosaur to work, so it'll amuse her for time to come.
That's just plain wonderful. :love:

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Most of all, I want to be treated like a Lady. Old school. Open the door ahead of me. Do the chair thing at the dinner table. The whole nine yards.
Given my age, I am also from that old school and in the neighborhood you have the tasty chocolates from Leonidas. :D
If you ever get close to Belgium ...
But do not forget to bring your whip in case I do not comply. :twisted:
You'll have to drag me kicking and screaming out of that Leonidas chocolate place... :rofl:

Then I'll use the whip... :P :mrgreen:

Jenny.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Jenny:
Have you ever tried Fanny May Chocoholics? They are THE Best around.
They originally came from Chicago, but was sold to somebody else.
But they have kept the same formula thank God. If you ever get a chance,
Try some, you will be in Heaven.
Rader