Selfbondage weekend

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sonik

Selfbondage weekend

Post by sonik »

Hello everyone. I've been very missing lately but I try to answer as much as I can.
This weekend I have it very free and I intend to be in selfbondage sessions all the time one after the other.
I have some ideas that I have read from previous pots and I will have them in equation. But I would love you to send me challenges and scenarios to be the least free time :twisted: :twisted:

My toys are:
Posture collar
Ring gag
Blindfold
Clover nipple clamps
handcuffs
straps
Rope
Chains
Padlocks
Butplug
Padlocks

I look forward to great ideas and challenges. If you want me to buy something additional you just have to ask me :wink: :D

PD:Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish and I'm not good hehe
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage weekend

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

OK, what kind of scenario are you looking for? (strict, predicament, strain or pain, challenged tasks like housework)
I see that you have a basic set of tools, and many, many padlocks. You also seem to have some money to spend. Is it possible that you are bored with your toys? Maybe visit some online stores that sell equipment and see if you get more ideas from that. If you are good at DIY, maybe "do the 'Depot" and go find some materials to build devices or furniture. Do you have a treadmill? Maybe an online market place has one for free that you can get.
Does anyone else have any scenario ideas or toy recommendations for Sonik?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Completely naked in bed (Always provided with the posture collar and the blindfold):
Put on your posture collar.
Fasten but-plug with simple croche rope (like: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10593&p=76462&hili ... man#p76462) with last knot in front (at the belly).
Straps around the ankles.
Nipple clamps nearby.
Attach the collar to the bed with the chain and padlock, so you can't leave your bed.
Blindfold on and hands on the back with handcuffs (attach the keys of your handcuff and padlock on your wrist so you don't lose them).

You may leave your bed (for eating, drinking or toilet), but only by first fixing the nipple clamps. So the collar, blindfold and nipple clamps stay on outside the bed.
In the bed the nipple clamps can be released again after the but-plug has been attached again with the croche rope and the collar on the chain. Then again put on your handcuffs on your back.

Good rest during the weekend :D
sonik

Post by sonik »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:OK, what kind of scenario are you looking for? (strict, predicament, strain or pain, challenged tasks like housework)
I see that you have a basic set of tools, and many, many padlocks. You also seem to have some money to spend. Is it possible that you are bored with your toys? Maybe visit some online stores that sell equipment and see if you get more ideas from that. If you are good at DIY, maybe "do the 'Depot" and go find some materials to build devices or furniture. Do you have a treadmill? Maybe an online market place has one for free that you can get.
Does anyone else have any scenario ideas or toy recommendations for Sonik?
I'm looking for any scenario, I want to try everything hehe :) . And I have been looking at material but I like so many things that I don't know what to buy. And I'm bad with DIY. And thanks for answering Shanno
sonik

Post by sonik »

[quote="kinbaku"]Completely naked in bed (Always provided with the posture collar and the blindfold):

I love this scenario :twisted: , but having the keys at all times not if I will be able to remain tied, I have little self-control hehe. I will do this scenario on Friday night when I finish working :D :D

Thanks for answering and for the stage, kinbaku.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

sonik wrote:I have little self-control hehe.
Yes, It is a lesson in self-discipline :whip: and a predicament choice between but-plug and clover clamps. :D
I hope you enjoyed it on Friday night.
sonik

Post by sonik »

I enjoyed it a lot thanks. But the tweezers could not stand more than 35 min. But when I took them off I fell asleep tied like this.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

sonik wrote:I enjoyed it a lot thanks. But the tweezers could not stand more than 35 min.
Nice to hear you enjoyed it. Normally I only use my cloverclamps for 15-20 minutes. After the blood has flowed in again, turned them 90 degrees and put them on for the next 15-20 minutes, etc.
possibly alternated with tabasco sauce (I found cinnamon too strong) or strokes with a paddle or just twisting and squeezing between the index finger and thumb.

Over time, they are so sensitive that a minute seems too much. :roll: