Marty + Selva #1

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
M-observer

Marty + Selva #1

Post by M-observer »

Marty entered Selva’s house. The doors were opened. Marty looked around and there was only silence in those many many rooms. Until a voice came from behind the door that he just entered:
"Were you looking for me, boy?"

Marty looked and was surprised to see Selva waiting for him with her arms opened. She was standing in that corner calm, peaceful and beautiful. If he didn’t knew it was her with her games, he could swear that she’s either a statue or a flower.
He stepped towards her and covered her in a big embrace with his arms and even legs while frenchkissing her.
Then, as if nothing happened and time has gone so quickly, they found themselves sitting lap in lap, kissing, cuddling and joking around like two kids.
But all of a sudden, they were shocked to find that their tools were kissing as well. Marty struggled to pull his weiner out, but it was no use. Their tools were welded.
" So, what now?"
"Well, I guess we've fallen in love enough for today, let’s just fall asleep for now!..." and they fell asleep with their so lovingly welded bodies.
Next morning, Marty woke up alone in his room as if nothing happened...
cdinbonds

Re: Marty + Selva #1

Post by cdinbonds »

M-observer wrote: Next morning, Marty woke up alone in his room as if nothing happened...
"Groundhog Day!!!" :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cdinbonds wrote:
M-observer wrote: Next morning, Marty woke up alone in his room as if nothing happened...
"Groundhog Day!!!" :rofl:
Does he beat up the alarm clock?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
M-observer

Post by M-observer »

Not necessarily, lol.