A vote for the "overnighter"

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Kathy DeKink

A vote for the "overnighter"

Post by Kathy DeKink »

My boy-toy was complaining (!) about being in chastity 24/7, especially over night.
I did some due diligence and found n "overnighter," which I ordered. Just the solution!
For those of you not familiar with it, this is a pair of two belts which are attacked to each other.
One belt goes around the top of the leg, right next to the crotch, and is buckled snugly.
Once the other belt is at the side of the leg, the wrist is buckled into it.
(One can get a set with hasp buckles, but this is really not needed.)

At bedtime, he lies on the bed and once he is buckled in, I can remove the chastity cage.
The big advantage is that when we travel, there is nothing to attach to the bed.
And I can lie next to him, without any ropes or chains going to the side of the bed.
But there is a disadvantage, easily fix. If the longer belt is not tight, he can wiggle it until it comes lose, and then he can use one hand to unbuckle everything.
To solve this, the longer belt has a ring opposite the hand, next to the crotch.
Using a padlock, or just a hasp, and they can be connected and thus cannot be moved around.

I found something even better. Putting a rope around his crotch and then running it thru each ring before tying a knot makes it even more fun - - at least for me.
Arthur

Re: A vote for the "overnighter"

Post by Arthur »

I was the "victim" of an overnighter when I ha a period of impotency due to medical issues.
SHE would put it on me and then spread my legs out to the corners of the bed.
Once I was secured, SHE would bring me to a slow and agonizing almost-erection, lasting hours.
Finally, she would finish me off and let me sleep, still secured.
It was a combination of torture and bliss!
nelis123

Post by nelis123 »

I dont quite get the image of the "overnighter", and i cant find it online either. Could you send a picture or a link please?
Kathy DeKink

Post by Kathy DeKink »

Sadly, I have no way to post a picture.
But I think I pretty well describe it in the text.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Kathy DeKink wrote:Sadly, I have no way to post a picture.
I have a post here that describes how to posts photos. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12244#p88161
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠