The Perils of Underdressing

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
CD Tammy

The Perils of Underdressing

Post by CD Tammy »

While this would fit in stories, I put it here because, I’d rather have a conversation. Am I the only one that does this? Just the only married one? Anyone been careless and got caught?

If I could, I would wear pantyhose or tights all day, every day. Although my wife is aware of my fetish, and has accepted it on occasion, during sexual play, she is not aware of how often I wear pantyhose or tights. Do I wear them a lot? Every day under my suit when I go to work, I wear black tights. Most nights, under my pajamas, I am wearing sheer nude pantyhose. And in the very early morning when I go for a walk, I am still wearing the sheer nude pantyhose, with shorts, socks, t-shirt, and shoes.

We are both creatures of habit and live by schedules. This makes it easier to get away with wearing. The problem is where to put them away so they won’t be discovered but will still be accessible when I want to put them on or take them off. My spot was the master bedroom closet. It has a door from the master bathroom. I used the inside pocket on a few of my suits hanging up, as the perfect place.

As usual, arriving home, I removed the tights, and placed them in the dark suit that always has those black tights. They are really nice tights, Assets by Spanx, 80 denier, but I digress. Just before bed, I get ready to put on a pair of sheer nude pantyhose. I reach into the tan suit pocket, and there’s nothing. “Oh crap!” I run my hand in every suit, the nude pantyhose are missing.

I lay in bed, sans pantyhose, thinking. I debate, in my head all the ways to broach this subject with my wife. We talk a bit, nothing seems amiss. Remember, I said that she allows my fetish on occasion, they are self-bondage/bondage/crossdressing outings that I call Pantyhose Adventures. Recently, she started saying that it may be time for another one. I certainly do not want to blow that by her finding out that I’ve been secretly wearing. Although to be fair, when we first talked about this subject, I did tell her that I wore under my clothes sometimes.

The subject doesn’t come up. We fall asleep. Of course, I miss my pantyhose. As usual, I wake up and get ready for my 4 AM walk. This is where I usually slip off my pajama bottoms, pull on a pair of shorts over my sheer nude pantyhose, lace up some sneakers and hit the track. After my walk, not as much fun without the extra stretchy feeling in my legs, it’s time to get ready for work.

Do I dare wear the black tights, today? If she’s found the sheer nude ones, surely, she checked the other pockets and discovered the tights. Decision made, I put on the tights. I go ahead and start getting dressed. Lastly, I slip on the suit jacket. Guess what I find in the sleeve? The missing sheer nude pantyhose. Lesson learned when reaching to put something in your inside jacket pocket, it’s easy to put it in the sleeve. After this next Pantyhose Adventure, I’m going to find a way to tell her that I want to wear more, or maybe even confess that I wear them to work sometimes and see where it goes.

Anyone else scare themselves almost into a confession?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Perils of Underdressing

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

First, I will paraphrase from my other post about suspicion. I feel it is better to endure a suspicion, (because it is technically harmless) than to blow it up into something worse by probing to confirm your own suspicion of their suspicion.
You also seem to be asking if it is ok to be "greedy" about the number of times you wear the pantyhose. Having not been in a serious relationship for over a million years, I will just say that it seems your wife has thoroughly accepted you as is. I doubt very much that your wearing 'hose more than you ask permission for will be a shock, let alone a deal breaker.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I know that you are correct. My wife isn't going to divorce me over my sneaking and wearing pantyhose/tights more often than she already knows about. As time goes along and she accepts more and more, I am hopeful that she will embrace it.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I under dress every day; Bra, Panties, Fem Jeans. and I enjoy it.
Rader
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Funny story, a couple of years ago, I got pulled over. I may have been speeding. The deputy then asked me to get out of the vehicle and handcuffed me. He proceeds to tell me there is a warrant for my arrest from Hawaii. Now, I haven't been to Hawaii in decades. I'm cuffed and he's checking my pockets. Suddenly, it hit me. I'm getting ready to go to jail. Under my clothing, I've got on a camisole, panties, garter belt, and stockings. This will be bad!

This county takes people to the sheriff's office then hauls off to the county jail after paperwork is done. I like bondage and all but this is ridiculous. I've been handcuffed to a bench for over an hour. A deputy brings me some paperwork and asks me if I'm going to fight extradition to Hawaii. He hands me a few papers. Still not believing this, I look at the papers. Sure enough there are warrants with my name and birthdate on them. Aggravated Assault, Armed Robbery, and Murder. I flip through them, and the last one has a description. 6'6", 300 lbs, tattoos, and black. Well, that doesn't fit my description at all. I get a deputies attention and tell him about it. I am aghast when he says, I'll have to take that up with Hawaii.

Now, a Hawaiian vacation might be nice but I'm more worried about going to the jail here with my frilly undies on. The sheriff and a deputy come walking in and I ask him outright, if his deputies would knowingly lock up someone who they know is not the person wanted. I thought he ignored me because he didn't acknowledge me. But a minute later the deputy who was with him comes back and asks me what I'm talking about, I show him the description on the warrants. He gets on his radio and a few minutes later, he removes the handcuff, and tells me that someone will take me back to my car.

I didn't leave the house dressed for a couple of weeks.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Tammy:
That was an interesting story; In short, I would not be thinking of a trip to Hawaii, EVER.
Rader
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Since I have the same name as the individual who was wanted, every once in a while, I would Google search it. Sometime early in 2018, they got him. The part that always amuses me was that I didn't panic when they said I had a warrant, but my heart missed a beat when I realized what was under my clothing. I still love to underdress and do it almost every day but my butt clenches up a bit when I see a patrol car.
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

I wear tights most days as under dressing. I find socks too uncomfortable round the ankles. However, it is still not openly enough accepted as unisex men's wear and agree the need to be careful expressed by the OP.
blackfive
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I have to wear socks over my tights or pantyhose most days. There have been a few times that I have worn two pair of tights. That makes them pass for socks except on close scrutiny.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I don't even own any male underwear. I wear womens knickers exclusively, and tights frequently during the cold weather. I probably have a more extensive collection of leggings than most women.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Funnily enough there is a product out there called mantyhose. Google it.

I have gone to work a few times with girdle and stockings (and socks). Since I wear an all-in-one girdle, I’d make sure that I’d wear a heavy sweater, because the bra cups even without breastforms would tend to emphasize my small man breasts too much.

That said, with COVID-19 and working from home I can do the full kit every day at work now! Just have to remember to make sure the camera is off on those conference calls!
restricted

Post by restricted »

I am a good example of why not to underdress. The time I snapped the tendon in the left leg, I was wearing stockings and fell in a heap. I had to get the stockings off before anyone found them. I was taken to hospital. You can imagine how it would have looked.

The other week I was walking down the stairs and my tendon snapped in my right leg. Another hospital visit. Good job I wasn't wearing panties....Just my own pants.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Every time I wear stockings or lingerie under my "normal" clothes I start to think "what if...", but I think that's precisely what I like about it: feeling the adrenaline rush of being discovered at some point. :roll: