I'm too scared, so I dare you

Post your dares or request a dare here.
SusanSub

Post by SusanSub »

Yes congratulations. And to those who tried it.

But may I voice a word of caution. If the clamps have been on long enough, and have a sufficient bite of flesh, they may not come off without doing some real damage.

Perhaps a safer way is to give yourself just enough slack so that movement is possible without ripping the clamps off. If you judge this nicely you have pain all the way to your release instead of just when you rip the clamps off. Ths allows those of us with pierced nipples to do the dare.

And to increase the pain, if that is what you want, you can secure your ankles and/or wrists to your genitals. Easy for men, they have balls to tie to, but ladies may need a clit ring or clamps for their labia.

At the moment I am too sore to try this dare, but I am sure I will be tempted after I recover.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

SusanSub wrote: Perhaps a safer way is to give yourself just enough slack so that movement is possible without ripping the clamps off. If you judge this nicely you have pain all the way to your release instead of just when you rip the clamps off.
The intent is to do just that, make your way without ripping the clamp off. But by having enough movement to be ABLE to rip them off, the risk is increased. If I make a false move, off they come. If I can only move far enough to give them a tug, I just have to stand a LITTLE pain, no problem, that's why we do these things. Ripping them off creates a much higher level of pain, and as you said the possibility of some damage.

With pierced nipples, yeah, very definitely do not allow enough movement to rip them out, (I'm assuming you are going to connect to the rings and skip the clamps)
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
helplessbondagegirl

Post by helplessbondagegirl »

neat, i didn't think so many people would try this dare. good job everybody 8)

it is funny most the people on this thread have sore nipples now :D

ouchies
BeBound

Post by BeBound »

I can bear a lot of nipple pain (even though my nipples are quite sensitive), maybe I'll try it sometime.

First have to buy more equipment though :!:
helplessbondagegirl wrote:neat, i didn't think so many people would try this dare. good job everybody 8)

it is funny most the people on this thread have sore nipples now :D

ouchies
truesub4u2use

Modify the nipple clamps

Post by truesub4u2use »

I loved this scenerio. I also can withstand an enormous amount of pain on my nipples (and yes, they are very sensitive also) and have resorted to using alligator clips for my nipple play when tugging or weights are involved. They have such a nasty bite when first applied and they do not let you forget that they are there.
If nipple clamps were to be used, then the aspect of pulling them off is greatly reduced and also the pain that is applied when the nipples are pulled.
If the straight bite of the clamp is too severe, try using a nylon body stocking and applying the clamps over the bodystocking onto your nipples. Also, one piece of black electrical tape over the jaws will lessen their bite, but still allow the points to poke through to adequately keep them attached.

Enjoy and if you get a chance, this scenerio is wonderfu, especially with a ginger root butt plug :-) (gag necessary to squelch the moans & screams).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I would try it... well maybe not the ginger butt plug... but I would need a bit more slack because bending over in a corset is not easy... Still, my movements would be very limited, and I would definitely use an effective gag to muffle my shrieks, if only to prevent the crystal in the house from shattering.

I'd say that this would be, without a doubt, an eye-watering, mascara-running experience.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!