Maybe not crossdressing but...

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
greenfrog9

Maybe not crossdressing but...

Post by greenfrog9 »

I feel this fits here kinda... I would just like to get the input of the members of this forum on the idea of tights under shorts for guys. I did this the other night, and nobody mentioned it... but I'm pretty sure at least 1 person noticed.

I noticed several things... my knee didn't hurt like normal, and my feet didn't hurt either... so the pain reduction benefits make me want to make it a regular thing for myself.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.
anode505

Post by anode505 »

probably from lower blood flow. tread lightly
Charlie tuna

maybe not CD but...

Post by Charlie tuna »

talk to your Doctor about compression hose if you do not want to be labled a CD'er. Medical compression hose comes in many degrees of compression this is why you need to talk with your Doctor. Compression hose helps keep the swelling down (from several different causes)
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

To answer your question; it's all about intent. If you wear them for medical reasons then of course it's NOT cross dressing. However, if you enjoy the silky feel of sheer feminine things clinging to your bare skin and wear them for sensual and/or erotic pleasure, then it most certainly IS cross dressing 8) :wink:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

I work in the Transportation/Logistics field and there is a weekly publication called "Transport Topics" for trucking and logistics companies. There was an article a couple of months ago about how many truck drivers are wearing pantyhose as it helps circulation for long drives. So there are many uses indeed.

-cbshackle
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

When I worked roofing in the wintertime, we used pantyhose when thermal underwear was unavailable. They have thermal properties too. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I have never been brave enough to wear tights with shorts. With jeans... many times and it feels great (especially on recently shaved legs).
Sometimes I will wear tights and/or pantyhose and/or stockings under my jeans to go out (movies, shopping, etc) and my wife will order me to roll up my jeans by one turn. Then once in the store/theater, she will order me to do dares, and threaten that if I don't comply she will add a turn to my jeans even if people are nearby... so needless to say I don't always listen :wink:
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

I know a few bus drivers that often wear tights while on duty (especially in winter) because the heaters are at the back and the doors or constantly opening & closing. It keeps the blood circulating.

(my opinion is though that they are all cross dressers, they just dont want to admit it :lol:)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Note to self:

Add Bus Driver as a potential job when I retire...

:lol: