Help wanted - chastity captions

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Lockedandused

Help wanted - chastity captions

Post by Lockedandused »

Hi everyone and thanks to the peeps that run this site.

I recently started a caption chastity images site and need some guidance.

In a general sense I would like some input about things you would like to see in a captioned image (like a comic book frame but made with a photo). Currently I have images about ASFR (being turned into living art), sissymaid, pet play, and girlfriend / wife / girl you just met, revenge fantasies involving male chastity, cross-dressing and connected topics. Any comments appreciated.

More specifically though, I do not know how to promote the site (more of an artist that artisan). Any advice as to legal ways I can pull in some traffic / actually show up in a google search would be great.

Let me know if you want to see my site - I cannot post the url here for fear of angering the cruel and powerful overlords.

Thanks for reading my post
Mike.
bound_jenny

Re: Help wanted - chastity captions

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum from one of the cruel and powerful! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you tried Deviant Art, FetLife, or another blog page? Welcome to Bound Anna
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
Google and all the anti-social medias are now run by big corporations that have rigged their algorithms to ignore the small creators and push the celebs, networks, etc to the top of the search. Good luck trying to beat that. :(
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
lj

Post by lj »

and another cruel and powerful overlord welcomes you...

The posting of links is a delicate subject. We will delete links within posts that lead to commercial sites, and have a high-speed banning system for spammers. However, sites set up by fellow kinksters that are for information, interest or amusement would be considered favourably, and links to these have in the past been permitted. It all depends upon the content and purpose of the site. The OP might care to send links to the cruel and powerful overlords :whip: a.k.a. Moderators and we can discuss it, or just put up a link and take a chance.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Lockedandused wrote:In a general sense I would like some input about things you would like to see in a captioned image (like a comic book frame but made with a photo). Currently I have images about ASFR (being turned into living art), sissymaid, pet play, and girlfriend / wife / girl you just met, revenge fantasies involving male chastity, cross-dressing and connected topics. Any comments appreciated.
Hi! I understand that you will not post your captions here but I still want to insert the forum rules on captioned images here because they contain some important points to consider when doing captions.
Captioned photos:
Captioned photos are not welcome in the forum.

Captioned photos is a photo with an added caption, often of sexual nature. These photos could be a great way to tell an erotic story or to paint an erotic situation. The problem is that it first of all is breaking the copyright laws to use some one else's photos for this purpose. But the biggest problem is that it is common for the captioner to collect their photos on websites that is containing both adult as well as underage persons. There is often no way of knowing the age of the person pictured on the photo. This puts the captioned photos in danger of being underage. This is a really serious crime. The photo does not have to contain any nudity to be illegal, the captioned text is enough!

Also consider the effect of finding a photo of yourself on the internet with a caption about a subject that you do not want to be associated with. This is not acceptable for anyone and is clearly a crime against the personal integrity of the person pictured. Do not put other people in this situation!
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... ?f=2&t=309
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard, good luck on your endevour and better not caption the wrath
Of the overlords.
[
Lockedandused

Post by Lockedandused »

anna wrote:
Lockedandused wrote:In a general sense I would like some input about things you would like to see in a captioned image (like a comic book frame but made with a photo). Currently I have images about ASFR (being turned into living art), sissymaid, pet play, and girlfriend / wife / girl you just met, revenge fantasies involving male chastity, cross-dressing and connected topics. Any comments appreciated.
Hi! I understand that you will not post your captions here but I still want to insert the forum rules on captioned images here because they contain some important points to consider when doing captions.
Captioned photos:
Captioned photos are not welcome in the forum.

Captioned photos is a photo with an added caption, often of sexual nature. These photos could be a great way to tell an erotic story or to paint an erotic situation. The problem is that it first of all is breaking the copyright laws to use some one else's photos for this purpose. But the biggest problem is that it is common for the captioner to collect their photos on websites that is containing both adult as well as underage persons. There is often no way of knowing the age of the person pictured on the photo. This puts the captioned photos in danger of being underage. This is a really serious crime. The photo does not have to contain any nudity to be illegal, the captioned text is enough!

Also consider the effect of finding a photo of yourself on the internet with a caption about a subject that you do not want to be associated with. This is not acceptable for anyone and is clearly a crime against the personal integrity of the person pictured. Do not put other people in this situation!
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... ?f=2&t=309
I am not sure who wrote those comments. Firstly, whoever you are, you have the right not to want to see captioned images. However, to assert that they are inherently bad is just a projection of your own lack of interest and understanding and not a reflection of reality.

My images are sourced from open copyright material. As I do not want to be sued. If the models in the pictures are concerned with what will happen to their image after it is uploaded to the internet then they should not upload them to the internet. My own image has been used without my permission and while I was surprised I was not crushed. after you post an image to the internet others will see it and have all kinds or thoughts and reactions... why else would you be posting it?

The legal age of consent differs from country to country. It would be helpful if uploaders could more accurately tag their images with regard to country of origin and basic model information but that is probably not going to happen. If underage models are photographed in sexually explicit clothing and poses and then sold it is the photographer and the purchaser (if they knew) that has transgressed and should be jailed. Making a meme or a cation out of public domain photos is not a crime any way you try to twist it.

You personally have had a bad experience with captioned photos therefore they are all bad and they have no place now? I am sorry for your bad experience, I am not so open minded that I don't find some kinks icky so I have some empathy. I am not the morality police but if I were I would probably focus on people who are whole sale breaking the law for profit and steal 100% of the IP they use... much like the sponsors of the forum I was redirected to last time I visited. But I guess it is a different standard if I pay for a banner to hide a bunch or grey ware.
Lockedandused

Post by Lockedandused »

Thanks to all who suggested some alternatives. Sorry for the rant - I guess it is a touchy suject.
sweh

Post by sweh »

Lockedandused wrote:I am not sure who wrote those comments.
Umm, that was Anna. As in "boundanna". As in the owner of this forum.

These are the rules of this forum.

You may know the provenance of the images (are you _really_ sure there are no underage people in these images?) but Anna doesn't.

Do you have a "18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement" document? Anna sure don't!

Basically... you were told the rules. No captioned photos.