Need advice on a device

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ncait

Need advice on a device

Post by ncait »

Hello fellow chastity lovers. I absolutely love chastity but I found out I have a interesting problem. You see, I'm trans, and currently and slowly going through surgeries. I dont have many done, but my last one left me in a situation that I didnt think about, I had an orchidectomy (removal of testes). This morning, I went to lock myself into my favorite device only to find it falling off because of how it is designed. So I guess I need to find a new device. I have a limited budget, but can save up for something decent over time if I have to. I think thanks to my new situation, I'm gonna need a belt type one. Could you guys help with suggestions on good ones that are comfortable for long times but secure and would work with my certain physical configuration? Bonus points if it doesnt break the bank either!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need advice on a device

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How about a locking pair of leather briefs?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

That would work! I also kinda want a steel one too!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe steel trimmed waist belt atop the underwear, and steel thigh cuffs? If this item doesn't exist, maybe this idea can help you DIY something :
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 12&t=12023
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

That might work! I'll have to try it.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

How about a Y-type such as this for instance. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32801627943.html
ncait

Post by ncait »

Thank you for the suggestion!
sonik

Post by sonik »

I suggest the same as Sergio. They are very comfortable and you will not fall.
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

If you get a Prince Albert piercing, you can get chastity devices to fit the piercing hole. Just wait a while while it is healing.
You are not free until the last lock is closed.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a mysteel belt but it just doesn't give me the chastity feeling I crave for, so I have a whole bunch of chastity cages too.

But I wanted more, so I went shopping for a cheap chastity belt on AliExpress, and found this one:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3289322 ... 4c4dVDZ3la

Do note, there are many of this kind of belts on AliExpress, so look around to find a cheap version that suits your need.

To my biggest surprise, this belt is perfect. I love it. It has one big flaw for me though, and that is that this particular cage with the rings for the penis causes lots of discomfort during sleep due to erections at night. If I had known, I would've gotten one with a metal tube cage, which exists too.

The best thing of this type of belt is that you can put it on as you see fit, adjust it by turning screws and then cut off the excessive metal with a grinder to make it a perfect fit. You can go as tight as you please.

You may also note that there is no opening for the anus. At first when I bought this, I had in mind that I would only wear this until I needed to poop, and that it was not considered a permanent belt.

Well, if you rotate the penis part a bit, you can practically rotate the belt just enough to push the anus part to the sides and be able to poop without being able to remove the belt in its entirely, which I truly love.

I have locked myself forcefully in it for a weekend and had to poop twice in it. The pooping was easily doable, but the pain at night was terrible (yet again doable). My penis was swollen when it was allowed out because of this, as water/blood/dunno was trapped on the inside during the erection. It took a day or so before it was back to normal, even though my penis was still a bit sore, but that was actually part of the fun. These belts are definitely affordable and will have no problem for you either. But I would still recommend getting one with a tube, such as this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3288630 ... 3cefOtGGLj

Also, keep in mind, 11-11-2019 is around the corner, which is a big sale on AliExpress with lots of discounts.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.