DIY denim cuffs

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

DIY denim cuffs

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Simple DIY wrist restraints I use. Either denim cuffs or cotton/elastin mix clothing, either will do the job, though cotton elastin is better comfort if that's your concern. From an old pair of jeans I cut a 2” section from the bottom of each leg so you have 2 loops. Wrists are placed through both loops & twisted once (depending on leg width) to tighten. Now, you may think 'oh that's not very secure' but try it behind your back using either my elbow harness & or, the cuff connected to your crotch rope as well & you'll find out how secure & difficult to get free is. I sometimes connect the denim cuffs to a big snap hook with incorporated O-ring which really tightens the loops, which is then attached to my crotch rope. As always, TEST TEST TEST prior to any final sessions.
[attachment=2]denimcuffs.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]denimhook.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]soxcuffs.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
soxcuffs.jpg
denimhook.jpg
denimcuffs.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: DIY denim cuffs

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I actually have a bunch of old jeans I no longer have the time to repair. It looks like I can re-purpose them with your idea. Thanks, you've done it again, C! :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠