High Heels

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I just noticed that those wonderful shoes have been discontinued and can no longer be bought. :(
Anyone out there who can make something similar?
SweetNicole

DIY anyone?

Post by SweetNicole »

Anna,
Of course you can make something like those shoes yourself. All you need is some sheet metal thin enough to bend but strong enough to support weight. You also need 1) a riveting tool OR 2) welding equipment. Then let your imagination run wild! Oh, and you'll need some sort of spike for the heel if you want, and you'll have to have locks already if you want some added bondage. It sounds more complicated than it is, really. It'll only cost about 100 dollars for the equipment, depending on where you live. (A lot of you guys are in the UK and other parts of Europe, and I don't know enough about currency to give an accurate price for there. Sorry :roll: ) My boyfriend has shown me a little of how to work with metal, so I'll see if he can help me make a pair.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

Maybe you can get shoes like this in a shoediscount(in the Netherlands we have Scapino and Bristol), and then make a higher pin, just like Nicole said
sexyashley

Post by sexyashley »

Omg!!! My friend made some shoes just like those. I've used them before in the long walk and they hurt alot. It was so hard to walk, Nicole you need to get ur boyfriend to make u some, mine did and they are awesome!!! :wink:
tyerrup

Post by tyerrup »

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/frames.htm

Click on the "Shoes Gallery" link on the left hand side and then scroll to the bottom of the page. See the last pair shown?

The red ones with seven straps. Very cool and sexy. And each strap could have a padlock locked through the little buckle, perhaps each lock having a different key.

Perhaps a lady could go to a dance party and hand out the keys to 14 different men/women and then she has to dance with each one in order to finally free herself of those sexy, yet uncomfortable shoes.

Perhaps even mixed in could be a key to her chastity belt and the lucky keyholder gets to unlock it. :)
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

Im addicted to high heels. love being tied standing for hours in them
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I wear heels to work every day so its not a big deal for me, but is good to see some of you men get the treatment :lol:
Sin :D
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

Please forgive the other 98 percent of us who are REALLY JEALOUS!
You lucky minx!
myvinsen

Dangerous

Post by myvinsen »

High heels may do add humiliation while in SelfBondage, but i found a lot of articles about High Heels, please refer to safety section, where i put the High Heels part.
Tamsin Blanchard, dedicated follower of fashion, kicks off her flatties and steps out in a pair of spiky stiletto heels.
High Heels is very dngerous if you don't know about it,
Refering to wear High Heels will change the motion, foot, and the way you walk, so please read my safety about high heels
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I ware 3 and 4” heels to work every day but I know they tend to make my ankles sore and are not good for my feet.
The min I get home I change into sandals or go barefoot.
I can’t understand why Men would want to use hi-heels, is it a fantasy and role-play?
I totally understand the bondage part, is it a deep desire to be a woman, or to punish women in general.
Help me understand the drive, I am not putting anyone down for doing it, hell I have done a lot of role-play in my life also.
Sin :wink:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Cindy-
A large part of why men use high heels in bondage is the added difficulty of standing or walking. We don't wear them all day (generally)in the course of our daily lives, so it is a bit of a challenge for us. I had never thought about using heels as part of my self bondage until I started reading some of the things on Bound Anna and Gromets. I decided to try a pair and see if it added something. From there I added some cross dressing, seemed a logical extension at that point.
Then there is the humiliation thing, especially if we are caught. There is nothing as feminine as heels, in my opinion.
In self bondage, I don't ever think that anything I am doing has anything to with punishing women. It may have something to do with my desire to be helpless, and be that Damsel in Distress, that we see in movies and books. As to why I feel I want to be her, no friggin' idea, just do!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
kate

Post by kate »

one of the reasons i do cross dress is i think that women's clothing in part can be discrete bondage (Compared with handcuffs say being obvious)

Put on a pair of heels, and you'll struggle to run, walk on shiny surfaces, and for a cross dressing man it means that in most cases he is stuck in the house.

Put on long false nails and a man is pretty much useless, can't quickly do much at all :)

Put on a corset, and you can't bend at the waist.

Lots of items women will wear in daily life, that if you're not used to them could be a rewarding self bondage senario that is mobile, and you're able to walk around, but still seem to be a little bit helpless :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I just love high heels... it makes anyone walk more daintily, like a lady, woman or man. It visually prolongs the legs, which makes them look more slender. I have a beautiful pair of Italian leather boots with a 4" heel. When I saw them in the store, I was entranced! They have a steep instep, which makes the effect even more dramatic. When the clerk opened the box to check the contents, the smell of that leather reached my nostrils and I shivered in delight...

And corsets! More wonderful instruments of beauty! They mold the body, correct the posture, and combined with high heels, one has no choice but to walk sensually, beautifully, sinuously... The tight embrace, the unyielding grip that cradles the chest, the waist, the hips, it's so comforting, so sensual. There is nothing like taking a deep breath and pressing one's ribs and belly hard against that tight, immovable wall.

It all makes a girl feel downright sexy. Add some ropes, chains and other delicious instruments of entrapment, and it's total bliss.

Jenny.

PS - my dream heels? Thigh-high boots that lace up all the way, with eight inch ballet heels...
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!