Roulette board development

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Roulette board development

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Guilty of being a Heel Fiend. I can think in other areas, but I was just thinking out loud. I think I am also guilty of thinking too far ahead without enough input from you, who is actually doing this project, so I will wait for a progress update, and to hear what kinds of ideas you would like at that time.
Tentacle, one thing that is not Tiny is the amount of fun you bring here, so please keep it coming.
Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Haha don't worry, I really appreciated your suggestions and thank you so much for your encouragements! :oops:
Sex is fun, so having fun within funny things is... fun! That's funny to think about this, isnt it? :lol: And I'm having fun imagining this, even if sometimes, it take a bit of time. I get back to it as soon as I can, I would really like this project to be completed.

I just thought of something : the game could be playable as a couple. There is always the protagonist of the adventure, and if at least one of the members of the couple has a penis, he can incarnate the monsters at every event involving a monster. And if no one have a penis, the one who incarnate monsters can wear a belt dildo. This way, the game is accessible to more people.

Fun =)
Your humble servant of the depths
More about me here → http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 608#p83671
Tiny T. (My real name is unwritable on human keyboards :mrgreen: )
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

First, I want to apologize for being late in giving news about this project. I took a short break, but I'm working on it again and it's got some big fundamental changes.
Earlier in the thread, I talked about Twine :
Tiny_tentacle wrote:[...] I found another program called Twine [...] but my computer wont install it :( [...]
I didnt found why my computer failed to install it but I retried and this time it worked! 8)
I'm actally learning tips and tricks on Twine and making an alpha version of my project. That means that my project is no longer going to be a roulette board but an interactive story.

That said, in addition to unique or binary choices the adventurer will have, I'll place some options that will involve random events to stay in the mind of a roulette board.
I also reduced the amount of needed stuff to make it more accessible with less preparation. That way, starting a session will be more casual but still as much exciting. :wink:
Given the unfolding of the story and the pleasure I take in developing all of this, I'll maybe do some DLC-like short stories but I promise nothing

I'm also still looking for a name for the project. That's always the hardest thing when you create something... :roll:

One last thing : The story will probably be published in the Swoftware section but I think I'll put the link in this thread.
Shannon SteelSlave

Great! Finally, some fun around here! I'll put my thinker on to help out, especially the name thing. Perhaps the Dark One will be here to offer the finest help available. Are we still doing monsters that decide what predicament/bondage will be inflicted?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Great! Finally, some fun around here! I'll put my thinker on to help out, especially the name thing. Perhaps the Dark One will be here to offer the finest help available. Are we still doing monsters that decide what predicament/bondage will be inflicted?
Are you saying we've not had fun until now :cry:

:lol: :wink: :love:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

There he is! G-Man, if you're feeling better, I know we would love your input here. I try to think of "Final Fantasy" and "Dragon Warrior" to rack my brain for monsters, and what they would do in a bondage situation. I just want to make sure the goal of this thread is still about monster creation. (I know people hate saying "I've created a monster", but I rather like creating things, like monsters)
👠👠
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

It's mostly about developing the game concept and content as a whole but creating monsters is a big part of it so if you have new ideas, I would be very pleased to take them in consideration. I already imagined new creatures that weren't in the initial post but I wont spoil it :wink:

I also was searching for a way to publish the game once finished but as Twine stories are .HTML files and that I'm very novice with that, I was very uncertain and anxious about publishing.
But problem fixed! I'll publish it (probably privately) on textadventure.co.uk and put its link in the software section as I said earlier.
Shannon SteelSlave

You can PM the monsters to me, maybe prevent repeated ideas, and maybe springboard new ones. I wish I could help with the publishing and all that, but just soooo busy. If I have any time to look at Twine, I will try to help, as this sounds great. Is it safe for viewing at work? Keep up the good work, Tentacle. I enjoy when you are in human form. Shan'
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Tiny_tentacle wrote: But problem fixed! I'll publish it (probably privately) on textadventure.co.uk and put its link in the software section as I said earlier.
I know that place... Good for text game creations...
Not kinky, but you should check out a few of my creations...
Still learning...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

HERE IT IS!

I finally finished the creation of the game and it took me a lot of time (besides I did a big break on it due to relocation, new video games release, lot of work, learning Twine mechanics etc... :whip: ) but I finally made it and I'm very happy and proud! :D

I uploaded it in the "Software" section, Link here.

I hope you'll enjoy playing it as much as I did during its creation!

Shannon SteelSlave

Tiny_tentacle wrote:HERE IT IS!

I finally finished the creation of the game and it took me a lot of time (besides I did a big break on it due to relocation, new video games release, lot of work, learning Twine mechanics etc... :whip: ) but I finally made it and I'm very happy and proud! :D

I uploaded it in the "Software" section, Link here.

I hope you'll enjoy playing it as much as I did during its creation!

I keep clicking your links, and finally learned how to keep people like me busy. It's an endless loop unless you're really, really smart. So glad I figured it out. It was like a scavenger hunt there for a while.

Last bumped by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Mar 2023, 22:23.
👠👠