Tamper evident chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Gdp0893

Tamper evident chastity

Post by Gdp0893 »

Like most people on here, it's a frequent disappoint that without body modification, it's fairly easy to pull out of a chastity device somewhat ruining the thrill. Has anyone ever explored the idea of taking the opposite approach where the user wears a device that simply shows whether it has been taken off at any point? This obviously isn't much of a game-changer if a person is self-locked, but if they had someone to keep them accountable that they would have to prove they have remained locked to, this could work well.
Jadit

Re: Tamper evident chastity

Post by Jadit »

Not sure how that would work... Laser to optical reader? If you pull out it would notice and react. Just guessing it might be too bulky because it would at least require a battery, and that most likely means no showering.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What if it had a resistance chip, which is like a unique "fingerprint" to recognize the device? Used in car keys since the 1990s.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gdp0893

Post by Gdp0893 »

I really like the electronic ideas constantly monitoring, but it doesn't have to keep track of all of the times that someone is out of their cage, just that they were at all at any point. Does anyone have any ideas for designs that would act in reverse where someone couldn't put it back on again without a key once it has been taken off?
Shannon SteelSlave

My idea would have you run a wire with a resistor of some sort through the lock hinge. Your monitor would read and record the resistance. Would have to be pretty exact. If you break that wire, you will never equal the proper resistance, and have to answer for breaking bondage. Try anything you want to try to fix the wire, solder, crimp, splice, twist and tape, you will never get the resistance right. This is how those old resistor chips in car keys work. Not sure of the tolerances though, but I recall, it had to be exact to unlock. Just an idea to pursue.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
LockedDummy

Post by LockedDummy »

If someone is checking up on you, wouldn't the numbered plastic locks work? You might be able to slip out of a chastity cage, but can you put it back on without removing the lock? That seems exceedingly difficult.
Adventures of an oppressed dummy....
https://lockeddummy.home.blog/

Twitter @LockedDummy
MKu

Post by MKu »

How about an electro chastity device with an electronic permanently checking temperature, resistance, impedance, capacity and inductivity.
There also was somewhere an idea about checking the grade of arousal with an photoelectric sensor.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
Johnngnky

Post by Johnngnky »

I have previously seen one, which is, before putting the tube on, with some hair ribbon rubber band thingy, wrap it tightly around the dick. When pulled off, it is impossible to get the tube back on, without removing the band
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Johnngnky. Sorry for the late greeting, saw you come in today. Thought I'd say hey.
👠👠
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

I think maybe the difference is whether the device has a ring that slips onto the balls and penis vs a hinged ring which, if the right size, would be a more snug fit. I've always felt that if the ring can be slpped on, even with difficulty (and pain), it could also be slipped off. My hinged one "ain't comin' off," as she so accurately put it as she walked away with the key.
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

It took me a long time to find one I can wear for a long period of time, and also not slip out of it. My suggestion is get a smaller one. Im currently in the holy trainer nub. There is no way in hell i can slip out of this one.