A free week coming

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tieman

A free week coming

Post by tieman »

Right after the first of 2008 I will have a week (5 days actually) alone at home. I have a little game I plan to play. I will spend as much of the first 3 days nude. Of course there will be times that I will have to put on something. Like to get the morning paper (maybe) in only pants. Also I will have at least three hours in that time where I will wear clothes. An hour a day running. I will come up with reasons to go somewhere and have to wear something.

I will keep track of the times that I wear something and how much. For instance the run will require support, shorts and shoes. Is that 4 or 5 things? On the fourth day I will total the times of clothing and punish (reward?) myself with self bondage for the amount of time I have worn somethng. Of course nude. If I have worn multiple items I will add something to the experience. Outdoors, enemas, drinking fluids or some other thing. I am working the deatails in my mind and will post my "formula" when I have it.

The fifth day is my contingency. Plus I may just may need another day in chains.

Perhaps some of you have done something like this before and have some suggestions.

Anyone wish to join me in a dare?