Random Shoot Dare

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
slobin

Random Shoot Dare

Post by slobin »

I have published this dare on The Bound Forum before but haven't gain much comments. Probably that was just not a right place. I am not sure which genre this dare is belonged to: d/s? sb? "Assisted sb" as I have defined in "everything else" section of this forum? After all, the point is not the correct scientific labeling, the point is fun! ;-) And I am not sure if this should be called "dare" or "scenario", so I've chosen a bit self-contradictory solution: call it "dare" in text but publish it in "scenarios" section. Dare text follows:

For this dare you need: a mobile phone with camera and GPRS (most modern
models fits), a warm sunny day, and a Benevolent Master (optionally).

Wait for a warm sunny day in your beautiful town and have a nice walk
around some popular local sights. Just to prove you have really visited
them and not lurked in deserted suburbs, make a shoot of some well-known
buildings, monuments and so on. Reserve three hours (YMMV) for this --
this should be more than enough to visit all spots from your list
without any haste. But where is the fun part here (expect that a nice
walk is a fun by itself)?

Just to keep life interesting, you have an additional task to perform.
While you are enjoying a walk, your Benevolent Master waits for you
somewhere else (presumable at home) and at random moments of time sends
to you the text messages containing just two things: which part of your
body you must to snapshot and how many time you have to accomplish this.
Body parts may vary from "just face" to "full nude", and time from "15
min" (liberal) to "3 min" (rude). So you have some time to find some not
so public place, but not too much. Of course the snapshots must be sent
to Master immediately to prove you determination. On the other hand, the
sights photos must NOT be sent, for not to reveal you current location
and leave chances to pure chance. Snapshot requests should not be too
frequent -- consider from half-hour to one hour between them (five times
during the three-hour walk).

If you are a paranoid slut, egoist and hermit and not have a Benevolent
Master, his function can be performed by a simple computer program with
some randomness in it. Sites providing free or cheap SMS services are
common today, programming skills required are not too high. You need
some sort of virtual dice, nothing more. If your phone supports Java,
client-side solution is possible too. The only unlucky thing here is the
rude fact that a computer can produce a dare for you, but it can not
enjoy the results. Therefore to complete the challenge you must publish
the results of this dare in the Internet and post a link here!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I can see why this didnt have much take up, it requires two people, the forum here is about solo fun.

Still, I liked the sound of it.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

One time I walked to a local park (with a large wooded area and trails). My plan was to take pictures of myself.
I was wearing a pair of stockings with garter belt, then 2 pair of pantyhose on top, under my jeans. I also had on a laced corset under my jeans jacket (no sweater). I wore shoes that I could easily slip off and on.
Just to add a bit of domination, I told myself before arriving that the fewer cars I saw in the parking lot, the more daring I would have to be.
Anyway my "forced" dare ended up being that I would have to take 3 different pictures of myself (using the self timer). And all 3 pictures had to be in different places in the park and could not be inside (like a restroom).
1st picture: My jeans would have to be down to my ankles and my eyes closed. If I checked and my eyes were open or I didn't find my pants down far enough I would have to redo the picture. I was amazed at how exciting it was to stand in a public environment with my eyes closed and my pants down to my ankles, just waiting for the timer to go off! Hmmm note to self: Increase timer delay next time :twisted:
For the second shot, I would have to do the same but mys hoes would have to be removed and visible in the picture.
For the third and last shot, it would be the same as in pic#2, but my pants would have to be removed completely, and my shoes should not be visible in the picture. My jeans jacket should also be unbuttoned completely so my corset is visible in the picture.
I am definitely going to do this again :wink:
boundguy

Post by boundguy »

hmm sounds yummie :)

@michelle, do you still have de pics? :oops:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:I am definitely going to do this again :wink:
That's the thing with dares: you do it once, you'll want to do it again. It's an incredible rush. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
huve

Post by huve »

I think this is a great idea, every one has camera phones now, and most of them allow you to auto-blog to the net directly from the phone.

If you have no master then you could always upload them when your home. One thought I did have, I used to have some naughty dice, two of them one had on it a sex position (missionary, doggy, cowboy etc.) and the other a room in the house (bedroom, kitchen, bathroom etc.) these could be adapted to feture a bady part/clothing, and a public place.

For example, one roll may produce 'panties and garter belt' and the other 'multi-story car-park' or 'thong-ed ass' and 'park' or 'whole body karada' and 'woodland'. The combinations are endless, with the cunning use of a semi-perm marker it could be customised to suit what you are wearing.

Another alternative would be to roll them before you go out while chatting with someone on yahoo, tell them what they read, post them to a blog for verification, then go out prepared with clothing/bondage and camera.

I would be up to try this with anyone, there is no obligation to show your face as I would not like to show mine, but the offer is there to throw or verify dice.

Maybe an alternative to public places on the dice might be the workplace!
slobin

Post by slobin »

About dice modification of scenario: I am going to dig into rather boring details about what I like and dislike in sb, they are probably not interesting to the most of the readers. In this case just skip this message. At the end I'll conclude why dice version is less interesting for me.

I never was excited by the idea of being bound and helpless. "Choice" is the keyword of fun. All my scenarios (both for self-bondage and to master-slave games) includes some dare and/or predicament. The fun of predicament is that you have a control (or call it "illusion of control", or think if any control in the universe is an illusion), but any of your possible choices gives you some punishment. To make things even more interesting, you can plan your scenario so that you have some minor chance to escape it totally -- hope is the most cruel torture!

So, what about dices? After you have rolled them, you have no more chances to escape you fate: you either complete your dare or not. In my original scenario you can try to avoid the worst case: it is your choice when to walk in a most crowded place and when in relatively hidden ones. You must only visit public places in some moment of time, but when -- it is up to you. Of course the message "make a shoot now" can arrive in any moment, but the very thought "if I only have visited this square five minutes before, not now" add a great value to the fun.

I am not sure if this ideas are interesting to somebody else. And, after all, English is not my native language. But, if you feel that my logic is convincing, I can (and will) share some other ideas of this sort.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Or you could have a computer program that sends you an IM or a text to your phone telling you what to do and where. Send an IM or a text back to the program and it sends you the next one. Totally random.

Just don't get the phone number wrong or you'll be sending some very strange instructions to your Aunt Prissy or someone like that.

Though that could be interesting if she actually carries that out! :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
slobin

Post by slobin »

bound_jenny wrote:Or you could have a computer program that sends you an IM or a text to your phone telling you what to do and where.
You don't need to send anything, most phones are computers by themself today. Hmm... Write a CyberMaster for Java ME platform? This can be an interesting project! I'll evaluate this...