New Predicament Bondage Idea

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

This one's too paeinful for me I guess.
myvinsen

Very Good

Post by myvinsen »

This scenario is good, especially when the rope are short, so you need to raise your leg higher, and more pain when your leg was lowered
print

Post by print »

no one can stand this scenerio more than five minutes. so i added something to that.
first i bought an air bag. there was a small lid in the air hole. that prevents air going out (this is not the tap, there are two taps i mean. one is open when inflating, other is inside). i picked it. And i bought an electricial pump. when i pump air into to bag it becames inflated and when i stop pumping air, air goes out from the bag(because i removed the lid inside) and bag gets smaller.
The controller of the pump is a switch at the end of a cord. and switch is in my hands that is tied behind my back.
So when my nipples hurt so much i switch on then switch off.

The best part:
The switch also controlles the vibrator. That means that when i switch on, my nipples relax but vibrator turns on. If your release mechanism releases you after 2 hours that means many times of forced orgasms :twisted:

So there is a triple predicament. Your nipples or your legs and forced orgasm.

Improvement:
Now i think to add a tens unit to that switch. so when the pump starts also vibrator and the bipolar plug will start.

ATTENTION: be careful 2 hours of nipple torture can be so harmful. so you must use this with nipple piercings.

ALSO when pump fails because of any reason noone can stand this torment for two hours, so there must be an alternative release mechanism.

any pump sample but not mine: http://www.saveonpoolsupplies.com/shopp ... ord=ST0065

inflatable chair but not mine: http://mpm.en.alibaba.com/product/20000 ... items.html

vibrator: http://www.extremerestraints.com/hitach ... nd_96.html
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

print wrote:no one can stand this scenerio more than five minutes.
I don't like to argue, but if you read the responses, you'll see that at least one person has done this for over 2 hours. And , I kept my slavegirl in it for over 15 minutes, by using the cell phone release method. she is on the west coast of the US, and I am on the east coast. she put herself into the predicament, and I released her when I felt she had been punished enough for her transgression. I did have her cuff her hands over her head, rather than behind her back, but other than that, she had to hold her legs up the whole time, or experience the pain of having her nipples pulled.
When I finally let her out, and she was able to call me back, she said it was the worst pain she had ever experienced, and she couldn't wait to do it again! :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
print

Post by print »

you are right, maybe i can correct: i can not stand more than 5 minutes :roll:
and this addition made it better i think.
thanks for your warning.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

As far as a neck collar attached to an immobile fixed point, there is actually ZERO chance of accidental strangulation from this.
Also you can use anchor points in the floor. Plus using a short rope that won't allow your feet to get more than six inches off the floor is a real torture.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Ark

Post by Ark »

This one can be made less extreme if you add rubber bands between the nippleclamps and string :roll: So if you put you legs down you will get added pressure but not torture.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Ark wrote:
if you add rubber bands between the nippleclamps and string Rolling Eyes So if you put you legs down you will get added pressure but not torture.
It just seems to me that if there is no involuntary torture involved, then what is the point?:mrgreen:

Also print wrote:
no one can stand this scenario more than five minutes.
It seems to me that if you are locked into bondage like that, the ONLY choice you have is to endure it until your release mechanism or play partner frees you. Thats the part that turns me on the most. Torture I can not escape til someone/something else decides.:shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :twisted: :D :D :D :D
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I love this idea!

The collar could be substituted for a full head harness with a gag. Attach that to point G. Use the collar anyway to ensure immobility but not attached.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!