College is starting soon What is in store???

Post your dares or request a dare here.
college_is...

College is starting soon What is in store???

Post by college_is... »

After having a holiday with a full service play room it is back to a small double room with a room mate, ideas for very discrete but predicament scenarios would be good, minimalistic equipment and set up would be great?
I have ropes and handcuffs but not much else that is bondage related but i can get other stuff at Walmart and the like! So over the next few weeks please can I have some ideas? :twisted:
Mc_ntk

Re: College is starting soon What is in store???

Post by Mc_ntk »

college_is... wrote:After having a holiday with a full service play room it is back to a small double room with a room mate, ideas for very discrete but predicament scenarios would be good, minimalistic equipment and set up would be great?
I have ropes and handcuffs but not much else that is bondage related but i can get other stuff at Walmart and the like! So over the next few weeks please can I have some ideas? :twisted:
Just walk into the sewing section. You look like a homosexual but its worth it.
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

You can get padlocks and chains (though those make noise) at most do-it-yourself shops or shops with tool supplies. Possibly they have a 4-digit combination lock as well (for daylight release scenarios).

Most sex shops also have some tools although those are often expensive and sometimes sub-standard.