My first scenario post... hope you like

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
samthomas540

My first scenario post... hope you like

Post by samthomas540 »

Hi, this is my first scenario post, ive been looking at this site for years and have only just thought of posting my ideas......

A = a tight rope betwen your legs with random knots along it.

B = The keys to your handcuffs, held out of reach by the ice timer method.

C = Is a large ball gag.

D = A small spreader bar to keep your ankles slightly apart.

E = A posture collar with a length of chain to your handcuffs... just short enough to prevent you touching the rope.

F = High heels

The idea is that you have to tie yourself up at the opposite end to the ice release... you then have to walk backwards small steps at a time over the rope in order to get to the keys when they fall, the knots are at random intervals to give you more of a supprise. the rope is at an incline so, getting to the keys becomes harder (more painfull :shock: ) towards the end.

Extras:
1 - you can put 'deep heat' on one or two of the knots, for added torment. :twisted:

2 - nipple clamps secured in front of you (just short of the distance you will have to travel)... meaning you will have to rip them off before being able to get to the keys ;-)

I hope you like my idea... if i get a good responce i might post some more of them :?:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Nice one! I think I'd make that nipple clamp rip off a full zipper, at least 8 clothespins! :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

In a word..... OUCH....
Could up it a bit more...
Start at "A", remove nipple clamps...
(Oh wait, your hands are behind your back... :twisted: )
Back your way to "B" (the other end), pull the rope that release the hanging rope at "A"...
Return to "A", pull the new rope here, and re-return to "B"...
Now you get the cuff key.... but the key to your ankles are hanging, guess where... :twisted:
At "A"...
That should take care of wanting to do that again for a while....
A special torture for when you have been VERY bad....
Could have a second set of clamps that hang just below the knoted rope...
Fun when that one catches on a knot....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bigman10us

Post by bigman10us »

Ive done a very similar scenario accept the tight with was through the chain in my clover clamps with the wire getting higher and higher, I would recommend it for a good nipple pulling time