Natalies naughty night

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Natalie

Natalies naughty night

Post by Natalie »

Hi Im new to this but im home alone tonight,and whatever anyone can suggest for me to try tonight,i will do...im looking for an all night bondage experience any ideas?
Venom

Post by Venom »

im guessing this is a bit late :(
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Its never ever too late.

1)Insert the anal plug.
2)Clamp on the nipple clamps.
3)Lock the scissers together.
4)Put the key on a time release.
5)Tie your self up and have fun!!!. :D
love2bind

I can help

Post by love2bind »

i got tons of ideas-what are your limits and gear?
Natalie

Post by Natalie »

Ive got mainly loads of ropes,handcuffs,blindfold and gag..need to get some more stuff really!!
MstrSean

An idea for you

Post by MstrSean »

So you've got the rope and handcuffs. For the rest of this, you'll need some hosiery as well as a bit of tape, some unboiled rice and a bunch of matching socks. I took about ten pairs of white tube socks. I did this recently and it was devilishly fun.

First, take some duct tape (or anything wide that will stick relatively well to skin), sprinkle rice all over the ground in about a five inch diameter and stick the tape to the rice. Lift up and the rice should be sprinkled liberally (but not solid) all over the tape. Place this bit of tape on one knee, then repeat for the other knee. Put on your hose OVER this: it will hold the tape in place as well as make your legs look good and hug them all over. Mmm.

Then, bind your ankles apart about eight inches, using the coil cinch in the middle to keep them separate. Do the same for your knees, but don't make it too tight, because as you kneel the ropes will tighten up even more, in the back mostly. Run a bit of rope through the middle of the handcuffs, then wrap it around yourself a time or two, tying the knot off in the front.

Now the release part: put the key in one of the socks and roll it up into a tight little ball. Now roll the rest of the socks up as well and stuff them all in a laundry bag or a pillowcase or something similar. Shake the bag up real well and deposit somewhere difficult to get to but not impossible. Of course, plan a backup if you can and make that release take much longer than it will for you to sort through the socks.

Get up on the bed, if you can at this point, and lay on your stomach. Lock your hands behind your back. You won't be able to reach the knot, so your hands will be relatively tight against your back and unfreeable until you find the handcuff in the sock.

Warning: when I did this, I missed the sock the first time because I was trying to hurry. I had to go back and search for it again. Rice hurts like hell! :twisted:
Good plan. Dumb execution.
bondagebabe

Nice.

Post by bondagebabe »

Nice MstrSean. i think i'll try that one as well.
Girls just wanna have fun.