Wow, that was intense

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
MstrSean

Wow, that was intense

Post by MstrSean »

Hi all. This is the first time I've ever shared my personal experiences with anyone, other than a few choice personal friends and none of the RL ones I have know about this stuff. But without further ado, let me tell you about my night.

So I'm home alone, with no one going to be back for a while, and so I decided to try something new, albeit a bit more painful than I had hoped for.

I had seen water drip timers before, the sort that weight a bucket down more and more as time goes on, but never had the courage to try one until tonight. As well, I have a bed with slats at the top, rails with space between them enough for my wrists. This seemed like a good combination to try.

I took a metal rack I own, placed a water jug on the top grate. It has a spigot so I can open the water flow just a teensy bit. I then made a clothespin "zipper", with string running through about seven clothespins. I put a bucket beneath the water jug, tied a rope to it, up and over a metal bar that sits beneath the top grate, and then let the bucket dangle. I attached the "zipper"'s string to the end of the rope, giving just enough slack to be able to use it properly.

I then got naked, and attached my legs to the bottom outsides of the bed. Not far enough to be painful or even uncomfortable (I had enough of that planned already) but certainly enough to keep me from being able to close my legs. (I think you see where this is going...)

I sat up, my legs a bit uncomfortable, and attached the zipper to my genitals and then lay back on the bed. Instantly they began to throb, since the bucket was hanging a good ten inches off of the platform just underneath it. I then opened the spigot ever...so...slightly, allowing a little drip to occur, enough so that the bucket wouldn't fill quickly but so that it would add weight over time.

I lay back on the bed and for good measure attached some of these same types of clothespins (without string) to my nipples, laid down, checked my release (key on a string that had been wadded up and frozen in ice) and then locked the cuffs around my wrists, with my arms through the bars.

It took about ten minutes for me to really understand I wasn't going anywhere. The desperation settled in and I started to struggle, no relief in sight and certainly no way for me to reach myself. As soon as I moved, however, the bucket yanked on my tender bits and I bit my lip to keep from yelling out loud. It was agony.

After twenty minutes, the pain was ridiculous. One of the pins, apparently, had been attached in a way that it was biting MOST uncomfortably on one particular area, whereas the rest of them simply hurt. I began to beg it would come off from the stress, but it never did. However, after twenty five minutes or so, one of the clips popped loose and I bucked, unfortunately, yanking myself again.

I had to lay perfectly still to prevent any more pain from occurring to my tender, sore skin. Unfortunately, the pain didn't get any better if I didn't move but it of course got worse every time I did move. I stared at my ice cube, just above my head about three feet, and began to beg it to melt faster. My nipples were on fire.

After forty minutes the pain was too much to bear. I would have called safeword on a mistress, had one been there, but there was no one to release me and I began whispering to myself about how silly this was and why in the world would I do this to myself? At the same time, I was absolutely in heaven, the pain was so bad it was delicious.

After about forty five minutes, I had the pleasure of watching the key drop. Oh god, thank you so much for release it... uhh... it only dropped about two and a half feet. It was still four or so inches short of my hands, and if I strained to reach it I could just barely not grab it for three inches. As well, the bucket reminded me to stay still. Otherwise, I would have been writhing at that point. I began calling it names, all the while so happy it was teasing me, almost as if it knew I wanted "This key? This one right here? This the one you want? Well here, have it. Almost... Aww, is that cruel? Good. Suffer some more for me."

At fifty minutes or so, the key dropped a little further, still the string was attached to some ice, but I was able to grab the key. I yanked a bit and most of the string came free and I was able to hold the key. But my arms were so that getting it into the keyhole on the cuffs was proving to be a monumental task itself. My left shoulder was beginning to numb from the position, but my hands were still in a-okay shape. (i play safe, just dumb)

I popped the cuff off of my right hand and immediately did something extremely stupid. I removed the clamp from my right nipple and thought I would die as soon as I did it. The pain was far worse than any other pain I was suffering, and I began to writhe. Of course, this didn't help the rest of my situation so I calmed down, recovered a little bit (my left arm still locked above my head) and proceeded to release my other hand.

I got free and decided that this would be a good time to enjoy my situation a little bit, so I started rubbing my not so tender bits and then removed my left clamp. That was murder and ecstasy at the same time, let me tell you my dear reader. I was writhing openly on the bed, pain in between my legs be damned and then decided I would take my time removing the other pins.

You can imagine how amazing it felt to rub myself at this point, the endorphins coursing through my quickened pulse, and then I began the long, arduous task of removing those six remaining, vicious, hateful, wonderful, glorious clothespins.

I checked the bucket and found only about 3/8" of water had dripped into it. The whole time the weight was secondary, and the bucket itself kept the rope and string taut. I'm not sure how I would have managed to have it fill any faster. I thought I would cry as it was, but never managed to get that far.

I'm not sure I'll ever put myself through /that/ kind of agony again, but tomorrow night (I've been requested) I have another situation I'm to put myself in. My online friend/mistress told me to do something else horrible and I'm not allowed to relieve my tension until I get freed tomorrow, so I promise, writing this story has been misery.

I hope you enjoy and learn from my tale. Maybe tomorrow's excursion will be the subject of another post.
Good plan. Dumb execution.