Emergency Self-Bondage System

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Emergency Self-Bondage System

Post by curious_sb »

Can anyone come up with a good simple and safe, emergency self-bondage system?

You know what I mean, boys and girls! Often, the fancy takes you, but you get put off by all the preparation involved, and by the time you set it all up and tested all the releases the mood has passed you by and you arent interested anymore.

I want something quick and simple, tried and tested, failsafe and secure, bondage for when the urge hits me and I just have to be tied up, there and then.

Got to be snug and tight, but must have a failsafe release mechanism, folds or packs away to be something inconspicuous but must be fully deployable within minutes.

The sirens are blaring people, and the blue lights are flashing, I need help, quick.

Descriptions and requirements mandatory. Pictures or Diagrams preferred but optional.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
clever

Post by clever »

k, here is a quick and easy frogtie using a belt:

I'm going to see if i can draw up a quick and easy scenario that impliments it.
clever

Post by clever »

alright, here's what i've got:

Basically put a belt on each leg as shown in my previous post, then handcuff yourself behind your back. You end up in a semi-frogtie type of position. if you simply must have a quick release, you can get a pair of safty cuffs instead, but i just don't think that's as much fun. I personally like to use my padlock a belt technique to secure the belts in place. So that leaves your equipment list at only two belts, two padlocks, and a pair of handcuffs. Should be easy enough to pack away. You can also add a gag or any other devices of your choosing. Use your favorite key release mechanism. I personally use the key on an analog clock technique. It's fast and easy to set up; no ice freezing required.

Again, i claim no copyrights on my ideas, feel free to use them as you wish.
LukeMacca

Post by LukeMacca »

Wow This I A Great Idea :D
I May Try This In The Near Future

Thanks Again For The Idea :hi:
abs2cit

Post by abs2cit »

I also use 2 belts in a similar way, except I make a loop around my ankle.
Very easy and very effective...

hallenbeck3

Post by hallenbeck3 »

I am not one for the hogtie stuff. so I don't know if this will be that great for you, but I stretch myself as far spread eagle as I can. two anklecuffs and two handcuffs and bam in seconds I can barely move. I have the phone in reach, thats my back up. I use and ice release method, just look at the cell phone release in the basic section, replace the phone with ice. no key in a cube prep needed. whenever I want I can get spread and don't have to have remember to put the key in the freezer. plus having the phone as the only back up is exciting as hell.