Milk enema

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Quantes

Milk enema

Post by Quantes »

Although this wasn't in a self bondage session, maybe it's usuable in other settings. ;)

Yesterday I had an milk enema. First I went to the local supermarket (just 3 steps from my house) where I bougt 2 litres of milk. I warmed this, not too much, and added 1ltr water, so 2 parts of milk and part of water. I than had a normal, water enema, so that my ass could taste an ema again. :p

Than I warmed the stuff again, not too hot (just around 15-20 degrees Celcius) and added this in my enema container. It didn't feel ant different than a normal water enema. Only when you go to the loo it's funny to see that white stuff. :p

Afetr this I had some cleaning enema's with normal water.
clever

Post by clever »

so there is practically no benifit to using milk, good to know. i won't go wasting any perfectly good milk up my bum then. :P
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Might be fun to use strawberry milk. :lol:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

That'd be even more of a waste. You can't beat a good strawberry milk, especially on a hangover day.
huve

Post by huve »

If yo like strawberry milk so much I know somewhere you can get it for free, you can suck up as much as you want.

I do like a nice milk enema though, preferebly one thats nice and warm. Its a little nicer to see coming out than ordinary water.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Actually I think the waste was the flushing Quantes used after his milk enema. Normally after a water or soap sud enema, it is suggested that yogurt or some similar form of bacterial culture be introduced back into the digestive tract. With milk that would be unnecessary.
I've not used milk, but have used diet Dr Pepper as an enema fluid. I used it as a punishment in a self bondage scenario.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Venom

Post by Venom »

LoRee wrote:Actually I think the waste was the flushing Quantes used after his milk enema. Normally after a water or soap sud enema, it is suggested that yogurt or some similar form of bacterial culture be introduced back into the digestive tract. With milk that would be unnecessary.
I've not used milk, but have used diet Dr Pepper as an enema fluid. I used it as a punishment in a self bondage scenario.

kinda gives a new meaning to "whats the worst that could happen?"
phylliskrue

Milk Enema

Post by phylliskrue »

Hi Everyone,

Depending on the effect you are looking for...I can tell you from my experience as a healthcare provider that a milk and molasses enema has quite a profound effect on the lower gi tract.

The recipe is 2 parts milk and 1 part molasses, warmed up and well stirred/mixed. Try that out and tell us what you think.

Hugs,
PK
Mc_ntk

Re: Milk Enema

Post by Mc_ntk »

phylliskrue wrote:Hi Everyone,

Depending on the effect you are looking for...I can tell you from my experience as a healthcare provider that a milk and molasses enema has quite a profound effect on the lower gi tract.

The recipe is 2 parts milk and 1 part molasses, warmed up and well stirred/mixed. Try that out and tell us what you think.

Hugs,
PK

molasses ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US !!!!