can anyone help me

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sissyboy23

can anyone help me

Post by sissyboy23 »

i was just wondering if anyone would like to give me some fun scenarios or anything as ive got the whole house to myself all night on friday?

i have these items
4 padlocks
2 x 1 ft long chains
ball gag
pegs for my nipples
quick release handcuffs
2 shoelaces to tie around my bits
blindfold

my crossdressing clothes are
french maid unifom
1 open front nitie
1 full round nitie
1 thong to match those 2
1 panties
1 thong
1 strapless bra
fishnet stockings

and also household things like slippers or wooden spoons i can spank myself with
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

If you have a backyard that is semi-visible from the neighbors, you can hide your key to the padlocks at the end of your backyard (several hours before you begin, that way you increase the chances of maybe forgetting where exactly you put the key and will have to search for it longer). When you're ready and it's starting to get dark, get all dressed up (if you have high heels wear them). Make sure your lips are as red and glossy as possible. Put your nipple clips on, and attache the 1ft chains to each clip. Put your ball gag and be careful not to ruin your glossy red lipstick! Put the blindfold on, then lock your hands behind your back with the padlock. Then the only way to get out of your predicament is to go outside in your backyard and get the key! You can add risks if you're up to it (turn some lights ON in the house, hide the key in your front yard, tie your knees together so you're forced to make small strides, install motion light in your backyard, etc).
But most importantly, HAVE FUN:-)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Hi sissyboy23,
Since you haven't posted any replies yet, I hope you're not still running around your backyard trying to find the key???
:twisted: :) :twisted:
sissyboy23

Post by sissyboy23 »

sorry

well i did a session and instead of puttin them outside i put the keys the other end of my house and tightly hogtied myself

it took me 3 hours to crawl to the keys as i hog tied myself to tight but was vry fun though
selfbondagelovr

Post by selfbondagelovr »

yeah i did this once and got nasty rug burns on my shoulders and it took so long that i think my pleasure was out the window. but the funny thing is i would love to do it again. i guess the pain is the pleasure. :twisted:
sissyboy23

Post by sissyboy23 »

i had another go today but this time i had the keys in ice above me so i didnt need to crawl but the ice took 3 hours to melt as it was cold in my room n i had already rubbed myself to get myself off so i was stuck n horny for ages