"My Greatest Adventure" pt.3

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SecretlyTyed

"My Greatest Adventure" pt.3

Post by SecretlyTyed »

For thoes of you who actually took the time to read the two lengthy posts that lead up to this, I commend you, and I hope I'm at least a decent job on writing these. I did not intend for this to stretch out for three threads, but again, I want to divulge every detail as it happened to be as acurate as possible; to put you into my frame of mind at the time. Now finally, the conclusion.....

"My Greatest Adventure pt. 3"

Now that the chain connecting me to the pole was released, and my handcuff key had not yet falled from the ice release. I could have just stayed there, as I was sure that it would drop within the next 15 mins. or so, but that wouldn't be any fun, and besides, I still had no clue what time it was or how long I had been chained to that pole. I decided to butt hop and scoot my way out of the crawl space and into the living room where I could lean onto something and stand up. The nearest available clock was in our laundry room which was just down the hallway from the living room I was in.
I slowly hopped my way down the hall and into the room. The clock was positioned on the same wall as the door, so I had to hop into the room about half way in order to see it. Normally this would not be a problem, but the piles of dirty laundry created a bit of a challenge. Add to it the fact that I didn't anticipate being in this room, and thus did not close the blinds to the window, a window that faces my next door neighbor's driveway, deck, and sunroom. I quickly jumped out of sight.
It was here that I began thinking that going back into the crawl space was a good idea. What if that weirdo saw me? He could easily just bust in here and do or take whatever he wanted. It's not like I would have been able to stop him, or call the police, or run, or even scream. Luckily though, neither he or his wife were out. I didn't get to see the exact time, but from glancing out the window, I noticed that dusk had set in and it would soon be dark, dark enough for me to get the keys to unlock my outfit out of the mailbox.
I hopped back to the opening of the crawl space, dropped to my knees, and slid my legs out so that I was sitting down. After a few deep breaths, and a few mins. of convincing myself that the key to my freedom was just a few short, painful butt-scoots away, I re-entered the crawl space. At the half way point, I saw that my handcuff key had fell. I remember being a little disapointed that my bondage was about to end. After all, this had been one of the longer sessions that I had endured and I was really comfortable bound in this way. But that gave way to the aching pain in my butt, jaw, arms, and feet; they all desperatly wanted me to get that key.
Once I had the key in my hand I fumbled around with it to get it in the key hole. After a few tries, I unlock the double lock, then opened the cuff on my left wrist, followed by my right. I then slid my arms, one by one, out of the belt holding my elbows together, and inspected the welts that had been created; not too bad, but definetly noticable. A few moments later, I began removing the ropes that held my legs together, followed by the rope chest harness, then the chain still attached to my heavy waist belt, and finally my shoes. I then shuffled out of the crawl space and into the living room, where I stood up and stretched Finally, freedom from my bonds. It felt good to move again; to stand up under my own power; to swing my arms from side to side; one can only appreciate freedom when it has been taken away. I would have let out a sigh of relief, but my gag was still fully in tact. I didn't remove it right away because I'm sure that if one of my neighbors actually saw me run to my mailbox to retrieve the keys inside and shouted my name, I would be stupid enough to answer them.
I went up the stairs, through the kitchen and connecting family room, and over to our front windows to inspect the neighborhood. All looked calm, but I still wasn't sure it was late enough to risk the run out to the mailbox. I convinced myself that even if someone did see me, they probably wouldn't even realize what they were seeing, let alone equate the black shiny figure that streeked by was me. I made a break for it and sprinted to the box. When I got there, I ripped off the tape securing the two keys to the inside panel of the box, grabbed the keys, and dashed back to the house. I went back down the stairs to the family room, unlocked my collar and the waist belt, and then started undressing. I can't even begin describe the relief I felt when I removed the intruder from my butt. I then went into our bathroom and turned on the shower.
Bathing ensued, as did the clean-up of equipment, followed by me retiring to my bedroom to relax and dwell on the experience that I just had; my greatest experience. Fin.

Wow, that story was way too long. Hopefully, not so long that it was boring anyone who may have read it. To date, this has been my most memorable, most rewarding, and most exciting adventure to date. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Side Note: In the process of finishing the story, I have developed a plan to try this same senario again, only this time in a strict hog-tie, and a different release mechanis. I was very close to being discovered in a recent session and the feeling was thrilling, exciting, scarry, and so much more. Next time, I plan to be discovered. Keep an eye out.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Great story! Can't wait for the next one!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Not meaning to be critical here SecretlyTyed, but How in the hell did you manage to post part 3 before part 2? :shock:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

In fairness to secretlytyed, he didnt, actually he called each episode by a different title so they all dont apear in order, and as this is a forum meant for many adventures I tried to make it look right by calling each one the same name - but just incrementing the numbers - but it hasnt reorganised them by name as I had hoped, its really ticking me off cos it looks even more stupid now. I think its a bug in the forum software.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

So is this the first time you have done this shtick with the keys in the mail box?
For an encore why not try the long walk scenerio. Try reading how I faired on that one before you do on the regular Bound Ann site under Stories. :idea:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Mason

Post by Mason »