My most recent

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Curls

My most recent

Post by Curls »

Usually i just try out what most people write, and in this case i combined many of them. It is a combination of Bathtub Bound, Icy-hot, and the childhood game bob the apple, i think it is called.

I have a home-made spreader bar and handcuffs, and first i started with the spreader bar. I like to walk around and get prepared with it already on. I put the key to the handcuffs on a floating key chain and put it in the bathtub. Then i spread my Icy-hot, called Deep Blue, all over the outside of the bathtub and on the ledge.

Once that is all preped i knelt down outside the bathtub, with enough rope inbetween my spreader bar and handcuffs so that my legs are in a tiring position. I then closed my handcuffs. In this position i cannot sit all the way back because it puts the extra stress on my ankles from the spreader bar and if i kneel all the way up i will get the Deep Blue all over my genitals. Once the bathtub was full i had to get the floating key with my teeth. I have a short upper body and had to lean on the bathtub, getting Deep Blue all over myself.

Before i could grab the floating key i had to make some waves by pushing my head in the water so the key would float over. One day, i might try to put the key on something like an apple, that will sit at the bottom. But one must be careful because if they lean over too far they might fall in!

The main idea is that in order to get the key to freedom, you have to get covered in the Deep Blue gel.