A experience of extreme bondage...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
slave steve

A experience of extreme bondage...

Post by slave steve »

Hi, what im just about to tell you about happened to me not so long ago. I came home from work one day and my master was waiting there for me at home. The devilish look in his eyes chilled me to the bone. Since then i knew he had something planned.

Normally, when my master bounds me and does as he pleases, we use light bondage i.e ropes and hand cuffs, but my dream was always to try out heavy bondage. For years now, my master has been saying that one day he will surprise me with this, im guessing that today is the day...

Immediatly, my master began working on me. He told me to undress, i obeyed. Standing in the front room of our house, naked and exposed to public view through the window whilst my master left for a couple of minutes (im guessing to prepare). I heard the sound of a dragging box from the room behind... i began to wonder what exactly did my master have install for me tonight.

Once he retunred, he was carrying a steel Houdini Chastity Cage and a total sensor deprivation hood. As i stood there and allowed him to proceed in putting the chastity device onb my cock, the cold shock of the metal sent shivers up my spine. Once finished he stepped back and admired his work right before he placed the hood over my head. Everything went quite, the thick padding over my ears meant that all sounds were reduced to faint muffles. Opening my eyes to reveal total darkness, i lost all sense of direction and control.

I felt a hand grip my arse and lead me into the back room. He then bent me over and inserted a vibrateing butt plug into the arse. The feeling of my butt being stuffed made my cock want to go hard but was prevented by the metal chastity cage. He grabbed my arms and raised them infront of me and i felt a jacket being thrusted upon my body. My dreams ahd come ture, id always hoped to be placed in a straitjacket, but i didnt know my master had the same ambitions. He locked the SJ onto me and secured my arms tightly soon followed by the crotch strap. I was in his complete control. He then placed steel manacles on my ankles and then left the room in order to let me adjust to my new restraints.

I could hear the faint sounds of moving and banging above me in what i thought was one of the bedrooms (thanks to the hood, id lost all sense of direction). Shortly after he returned and led me out of the room and up the stairs into the room he had prepared. He knelt me down on the floor and started to caress my body all over, i couldnt stop him and i was being turned on so much. The pain of my cock wanting to go hard but being stopped my the cold metal cage was aganiseing. But my master only continued and laughed.

I was unable to escape, completly at his mercy i could only continue letting him progress though the night. After about half an hour (or what it seemed) of him feeling my body all over he lead me over to a corner and placed me into a cage. The sound of the door clanking shut and the padlock closing was very distinctive through the hood. He came closer to me and said "Get your rest steve, you'll need it. We have a long day aead of us tomorrow". After that i couldnt help but think through the night what was install for me tomorrow, I knew i had work the following morning but had serious doubts ill be able to attend. The remaining hours of the night i tried to sleep (mostly unsuccessful).

Morning came, and i heard him enter the room. He opened the cage door and led me out into the middle of the room. Leaveing my hood on, he began to open the SJ restraints and ankle restraints which had held me to securely during the night. I thought, at last, my ordeal is over. I was expecting him to remove my hood soon after but he didnt... thats when i knew he had other plans...

To Be Continued...

Slave Steve
(I will continue this story when i have more time, my master is calling me.)
Slave Steve
~Mummification~SelfBondage~Straitjackets~SenseoryDeprivation~ExtremeBondage~Cageing~FullTimeSlave~
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Great, a cliffhanger.:?

Steve, you're such a tease :roll:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.