thistle session

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
silentslave

thistle session

Post by silentslave »

i had the house to my self for the week and wanted to have an amazing selfbondage time so i decided to try the "thistle" wich can be found on the main site but with more items. first i went out and collected stinging netles i taped them to a string about 30 feet long, with the key to my heavy duty handcuffs tied and then taped to the end. after that i found some of my girlfreinds underwear, the brief ones, not thong. i cut the hole in the front and then got the rest like blind fold and ball gag with tape over it. then i made a ductape corset so it was very hard to breath.i put on one of my girl freinds brass and then one of her mini skirts. i taped my shins to my thighs and used a homade sprader bar. as i closed the handcufs i sat for about 5 min. trying to take it all in. ok then i started to try out every thing tried to scream and all i had was a muffled sound. it turned me on a lot and then i tried so get out of the cuffs and and leg bindings i could not get free, and no matter how hard i tryied to spit out the gag i cound not, my penis was rock hard but was still facing down from the tight under wear. so i started to slowly pull the string and then i could fell the first nettle geying ready to enter i would have to drag all the way down the top of my penis and then between my balls, across my anus through my crack and out the top of the underwear. so i pulled and........... oh damn ouch ow ti stung and made me shake so i tred to do it real fast it was horrible my penis was limp and stung and burned along with the rest of the places it touched. i stll had to do this 22 more times after all 22 i went for the key i pulled and it would not go in the hole i had not tested it like it said to in the senario . no mater ho hard i tried i could not get it in the hole i was hungry and thisrsty and had to go to the bathroom. my privates were very numb. i was so angry it did not work i started to cry not that di any thing with the gag i fell asleap for what was like an hour or so and i woke up my legs were so sore and i still could not breath to good from the corset and the gag. i tried to pull realy hard and it went i pulled the srting all the way out and it had snaped. so after 45 more minets of strugle i managed to get the key from behind me and i will never do that sceen again.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

ROFLMAO

Sorry, this one just struck me as really funny.

oh hell, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

cdinbonds wrote:ROFLMAO

Sorry, this one just struck me as really funny.

oh hell, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha yes I only came in here because of the title, wow, that was funny. :lol:

On a serious note:

There is something I need to make ALL our members aware of, there is (or at least WAS - I will double check in a mo) a big disclaimer on the front of the website saying all the scenarios are fantasy only. Try them at your own risk.

EDIT: Yep its still there...

http://www.boundanna.net/html/frameset.html
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
jake

Post by jake »

22 nettles :shock:
aragon33

Post by aragon33 »

I don't think he was complaining..he was just reporting.
jake

Post by jake »

And what a report it was :lol:

Poor you, mate.
icebound

Post by icebound »

All I can say to this is OUCH! Its too bad that i am severly allergic to nettles. One sting from them and it usually involves a trip to the ER. I found that out the hard way when I was very small. At least you had a good time. :shock: