I'm too scared, the sorry ending

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cdinbonds

I'm too scared, the sorry ending

Post by cdinbonds »

Well, helplessbondagegirl dared us to try, so I took her up on it. I should have waited for the double dog dare, or maybe even the triple dog dare before attempting it. Her dare is listed in the Dare section, I'm not going to repeat it here, except to say it involves a ball tie, with your hands behind you back (hogtie style), and the only thing keeping you in the ball is a set of clover clamps on your nipples, with the chain running through the strap that is keeping your knees together.
I set up my video camera to document this one, whether I succeeded or not.
I got all the required equipment, leather ankle and wrist cuffs locked on, butt plug in place (I threw that in for an added challenge, silly me.), ring gag in, collar on. I locked my ankles together with a padlock, then wrapped a leather strap around my thighs, just above my knees and pulled it up tight and buckled it. Time for the clamps. I ran the chain through the knee strap, and squeezed my left nipple up a bit to make sure the clamp got a good bite, then clamped it down. Not bad, a little sting , but quickly fading. Same routine for the right nipple.
Now all that's left is to lock my hands behind me. Before I did that, gave a couple tugs on the chain by moving my legs a little , to see how this was going to work. Not well it seems, the jump ring holding the chain to the clamp broke, I was already out of trouble.
Not so fast buckaroo. I removed the clamps, and straps and went and got a heavier chain and a couple of key rings. After repairing the clamps I was good to go. The new chain was a little longer than the first one, which meant the ball wouldn't have to be so tight, and I added a chain at my ankle to hook my wrist cuffs to, because I could tell I would have a lot of trouble getting the lock through all the cuffs at once. This made it easier to hook up, and only gave me a little bit more slack to work with.
Same routine as before, nipples already a little tender from the first short clamping, buuuutttt what the hell, it's only pain.
Everything's good to go. Just have to lock that last lock to my wristcuffs and that chain, behind my back. Yup, that's all, just snap that lock closed, just like that. I laid on my side to attempt to make that last hookup. Fumble with the lock, all the rings hooked in, just got to get it closed. Four minutes later, I decided to try it kneeling on my bound ankles and knees. I was definitely more comfortable this way, this ought to work. Just gotta get that shackle lined up and snap it closed. DAMN, missed it again.
After about 5 more minutes, I stopped for a 10 second rest and rethink. Back at it, another 5 minutes, another 10 second break. A full 20 minutes from the time I got on my knees, I THINK I GOT IT, yeah tug, tug , tug, still hooked up. OK, time to go for the keys.
Let's see, I'm on my knees, can't move my legs, can't bounce, I'll fall over on my right side and squirm over to the keys, they are not far away (I'm no fool, I knew this was going to be hard). Yup, lean over to the right, falling, chain from clamps to knees hooks over knee, SHIT THAT HURT, OW!OW!OW!Oh mama!
Left clamp is off and I haven't even started squirming my way to the keys. Now that loose chain is going to make it harder to get to the keys without torturing my right nipple. I start to squirm, since the chain is already loose I have more movement, every little move makes the chain and clamp pull and bounce, sending little waves of pain through my right nipple. Squirm a little more, and suddenly the lock holding my wrists pops open. I hadn't gotten it closed right after all. THANK GOD. I really didn't need to keep trying to squirm my way to the keys, after all that.
This would have been a good place for a bondage buddy who could have locked the last lock, then sat back and laughed at my struggles. I may try it again someday, if I can find a better way to get that lock closed. The pain of ripping the first clamp off wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, maybe because it happened too early. I hadn't been tugging on it much yet, not like if I had been trying to get across the floor. The after rush of blood back into the nipple was probably worse than the actual ripping off of the clamp.
So helpless bondage girl, there's your report. Hope you like it. :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I'm sure my nipples just inverted themselves.......come on little buddies..... come back out....... dont be scared...it's alright....
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
helplessbondagegirl

Post by helplessbondagegirl »

curious_sb wrote:I'm sure my nipples just inverted themselves.......come on little buddies..... come back out....... dont be scared...it's alright....
haha yes that reading makes my nipples hurt too :lol:
helplessbondagegirl

Re: I'm too scared, the sorry ending

Post by helplessbondagegirl »

cdinbonds wrote: SHIT THAT HURT, OW!OW!OW!Oh mama!
Left clamp is off and I haven't even started squirming my way to the keys.
the part i put in quotes above i'm sure that is a moment to remember :twisted:
cdinbonds

Re: I'm too scared, the sorry ending

Post by cdinbonds »

helplessbondagegirl wrote: the part i put in quotes above i'm sure that is a moment to remember :twisted:
And I have you to thank for it :wink:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

A lot of people don't realize nor appreciate the fact that clover clamps can and do come off some time. And YES it hurts like a "mutha fuckin bitch" when they do. This year alone I've had them pulled off my nipples three(3) times for various reasons. And each time hurts as bad, if not worse, than the last. OW! OW! OW! OW! SHIT THAT FUCKIN HURTs! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"