new bj software beta version

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

soft212

new bj software beta version

Post by soft212 »

Hello,I am new here and I just created a new video capture software. what is it? how does it work?

This is a web-based application technology html 5 and javascript. It automatically detect the preset color in webcam capture.
You can target by putting on a colored surface, whether the target is detected or not. I let you imagine the possibilities in selfbondage ...

so let try .

to use this sofware you need :
1) a internet connexion
2) a server ou a local server (it is a web base application). So install wampserver under windows http://www.wampserver.com/ and follow the instruction
3) in your new created folder "www" (localhost) , rename "bj detection.txt" to ""bj detection.rar"--> dezip "bj detection.rar"
4) start wampserver in mode online
5) in Chrome browser (not working yet in internet explorer and firefox , should be work in safari) go to localhost --> bj detection --> exemple -->move_controller_multiple.html

and here we go.

chrome should ask you if it can use your webcam : say yes.
define a color to track
define number of bj you want to do
press start !

how to use it ?

in your dildo (or real dick) , place one or more target color you want to detect. if the mouth covers the target, nothing is detected. Then releases the mouth and the target is detected again. The software has one bj. if the time between two bj is too high --> punishment function.

important

it is a web app so it can t easily interact with thing like cd tray. it can only make sound , make appear a picture , take photo ....
no function like punishment , finish ... is define for the moment
it s realy simple app 1 hundred lines of code . so please modify it to improve it. (I don t have enough time to do this)

in order to detect color easily the background and the dildo have to be neutral color or very different color that the target .
this app could be very slow if color is to dark or if background color is to similar of target color. Use one of the six fondamental color is more effective (cyan , magenta , yellow,green,red,blue)
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]