A new virtual mistress

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

jtalh2003

A new virtual mistress

Post by jtalh2003 »

i was just going to sleep and this idea came to me

if you combine some of the features of lokit and blowjob trainer you could make a very interesting virtual mistress

so lets say someone has a chastity belt on and that is used for the color picker you can now have a virtual leash the program would need to see this color every day at given times or time would be added to your release

you can also set tasks like squats or get on the floor stand up or jumping

games like pick half the room if you pick the wrong side time gets added pick the right side time gets decreased
or keep the chastity belt in the virtual box every time the the color is seen outside the virtual box time is added

you would need to add some anti cheat measures but i am sure solutions could be thought up to check a human was present etc
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
jason88888

Re: A new virtual mistress

Post by jason88888 »

Hi jtalh2003!
jtalh2003 wrote: if you combine some of the features of lokit and blowjob trainer
:rofl: LoKiT is a user of this forum, not a program, ... what would come out when you combine him and his features with the blowjob-trainer, maybe a well written tutorial how to be always helpful in givin a blowjob and to do it correctly in C++ or Python?!?! :mrgreen:

;)

so lets say someone has a chastity belt on and that is used for the color picker you can now have a virtual leash the program would need to see this color every day at given times or time would be added to your release
If you are locked away with PictureLokIT, and if you work with it like it is intended, there is no need for checking if you have the chastity belt on, you are not able to take it off as long as you don't get the release-picture anyway.

I remember there was software out there which can read text from a picture, so if you scan a site of a book in example, it could translate this scan into text.
And there plastic locks for chastity devices out there on which a code is printed on.
One could combine these to the scenario:
- Put on the chastity device
- Lock it with such a plastic lock with a code on it
- Scan that lock with a webcam and transfere it's code to text
- Now you can make a daily check, stand infront of the webcam till it's reconized the code or give punishments if it's not reconized
- Bad thing on this, a plain paper with the lock-code written on it could also be reconized as that you are wearing the cockcage - not cheatsafe

Anyway, nice idea, but I'm not sure how this could be done cheatsafe.

Best greetings!